Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thanks for encouragement

Pardon my spelling I'm in a hospital bed and would like to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart and my families tHat your prayers are with us. I'm a firm believer in the dinar and it makes. Me sick that a newbie will ask questions on here because he values your. Your opinions even if you heard it before donor forget all of us were new to this at somepoint and most of us.learned.for.ourselves so.to bash them on a question is lutacris. And I'm. Sure adam would be in full agreement. You tell them to look it up to read through all the post would take a.week or longer. Please no more bashing they are in this investment like everyone. Of us and again please have a safe new year and thanks again for the prayers im stuck in this hospital so please have a glass of champagne for me to celebrate the wealthiest year. All of.us will have be thankful god bless.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hi Tommy, hope you get out soon! Thanks for the words. I think most of us are too lazy to type long explanations to a "newbie" in why this is a good investment, including myself. It is easier to say "go read"! It is exactly what we should all continue to do though. Anyways, wishing you well! God Bless!!

• Upvote 1

I hope you get to go home soon, Tommy! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a healthy AND wealthy New Year!

Thank you for your advice regarding newbies. We all should be able to get along, here on this site ~ there really is no reason for the bashing and the intolerance. Thank you again!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Get well soon Tommy. Those that continue to bash others amaze me,they propose to know who does so under the guise of deceit. As if they know them on a personal level and know whats in there hearts. I know of very few that know each other on a personal level here. IMO 90% of what is stated is fiction and I accept it as such,most of which I take as entertainment. For the most part I believe in staying positive,the only time I'm not is when I respond to those that in my opinion want to bring others down under the pretense of "being real" or "grounded". Yes you can be both without being negative in your responses. It's also been mentioned that unless you bring something to the table one should not offer an opinion,that in itself is a worthless argument imo. Many here sit on sidelines in fear of being bashed by imo those that believe they are more intelligent . Everyones opinion is valid,one has the right to agree or disagree. Can we all get along,probably not. Human nature & history does'nt suggest that will ever take place. Being civil (my self included) is something we can attempt to be.........................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!! if not GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Get well soon Tommy. Those that continue to bash others amaze me,they propose to know who does so under the guise of deceit. As if they know them on a personal level and know whats in there hearts. I know of very few that know each other on a personal level here. IMO 90% of what is stated is fiction and I accept it as such,most of which I take as entertainment. For the most part I believe in staying positive,the only time I'm not is when I respond to those that in my opinion want to bring others down under the pretense of "being real" or "grounded". Yes you can be both without being negative in your responses. It's also been mentioned that unless you bring something to the table one should not offer an opinion,that in itself is a worthless argument imo. Many here sit on sidelines in fear of being bashed by imo those that believe they are more intelligent . Everyones opinion is valid,one has the right to agree or disagree. Can we all get along,probably not. Human nature & history does'nt suggest that will ever take place. Being civil (my self included) is something we can attempt to be.........................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!! if not GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz, very well said! Here, here to attempting to be CIVIL! Thank you for that!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope you are out of the hospital soon. As the saying goes ... been there and done that, not good!

As for the newbies and your attitude ... BRAVO!

Yes, we were all newbies once, but how soon we forget. The success of a site like this is due in large part to the continuing input from new members. They not only bring up things we should look into but remind us of things we have wondered about ourselves. The forum is not a place that will make the RV happen sooner, or at a higher rate, or anything else. It is a place of encouragement. Or Supposed to be. Okay, maybe some are started to encourage people to purchase dinar, But they continue to encourage people the exchange opinions, and investigate. We are not professional investors, we are regular people trying to do something extraordinary with an opportunity that is absolutely fantastic. I think a bit of tolerance and cooperation is called for.

I think it is people like you, who, from a hospital bed no less, will take the time to ask us to be tolerant of the newcomers, and respect each other ... you are one of those who will make this entire thing easier to handle. For that I thank you.

Be well, have faith, know you make a difference.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I absolutely agree!!! The bashing is out of control. I don't have intel, information, friends w/ information, I have these sites. I pay attention to the facts and amused by the rumors. This is a free site, EVERYONE has a right to their opinions.. We all have the same goal, let's work together...JMHO...Tommy, hope you are feeling better and get to go home real soon...Ron

• Upvote 1

Tommy, I don't know you from Adam..(no pun intended). Will be praying that you get well ... & out of that hospital bed soon. Totally agree with you about some folks jumping on new posters. There are many who are listening from the sidelines. Sadly, many of them will never introduce themselves. Who knows what those individuals could bring to the table? Happy New Year !