Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's to all the pumpers and "guru's"...

LOL! Thank you for the laugh!

I think it is healthy for all of us to see the "gurus" and their "intel" simply reveal that still

no one knows when or how. I personally find it peculiar that some of these groups will also try and cover up

their own lies and yes, sometimes even hype, using the name of God to mislead. I am not bashing, just saying it does not settle well with me

when I read chats that invoke God into it to possibly make some believe that they have everyones best interests in mind...

I do not buy into that. I also do not think it is wise to try and twist Gods word into saying something that it does not say.

God rules in the affairs of men, no doubt about that, and I know He does not need our approval for what He has planned.

So let us rest and have peace knowing that things will work out just as they are intended to, and let us hope it is a blessing

to everyone involved. I think it will be ok, maybe not when or how we would like it, but it will be ok. I just have a hard time when

someone tries so hard to twist certain things into somehow supporting their own views and beliefs without taking thought for how they are

possibly misleading so many. I wish I was wrong about their tactics...but it is very clear that it, at least appears to me, that these "gurus"

are not just making baseless statements, but that they have other motives in mind and they may not be good to get caught up in.

I hope I did not come across in a bad way...not meant to...sometimes things do not come across well when it is just black on white words on a board,

just that I think it is good to see they truly have NO intel other than what appears to be made up in order to possibly sell more? I better quit while

I am ahead LOL I do truly want the best for everyone, I just hate seeing what appears to me to be a set up and I do not want anyone to be

hurt by this investment....rather I want people to be blessed

however it turns out. I know what greed can do to people, and I am hoping and praying some are not hurt by those who *may* be trying to

deceive others into doing something that could be detrimental to them.

All my best to everyone and have a peaceful and safe new year...thanks again for the laugh!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...