Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

iqdTRUTH Email to DD: Words of Advice… Reality Check

Now this is a good post! This is something everyone should listen to. No one knows the date and rate. All we need are the facts in the news! No one has Intel! So Guru’s give it a rest already! That is why Scooter is the man he only gives the facts! ;)

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Now this is a good post! This is something everyone should listen to. No one knows the date and rate. All we need are the facts in the news! No one has Intel! So Guru’s give it a rest already! That is why Scooter is the man he only gives the facts! ;)

Speaking of Scooter, has he been on lately, or have I just missed him? I kind of like reading his posts. Has he had any new words of wisdom for us as of late?

pp

I'm re-posting this from don't promote other sites Tibits & hope this does violate any DinarVets rules or any respect to the original poster (as these are the 2 sites I check for "intel")

I just agree with the message.. Although I enjoy, and thank our "gurus," we all need to remember, NO ONE will know when, regardless who they know or are related to :).. Basically, it's a "best guess" based on info & theories at hand.....

Best wishes to all & happy new year,

* iqdTRUTH Email to DD: Words of Advice… Reality Check

DECEMBER 27, 2010 11:04 AM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS, MEMBER INFO · COMMENTS OFF

Alright people. Little reality check.

I don’t talk much, or spread rumors and there is a reason for it. I work in the U.S. banking sector and refuse to drag my name through the mud with hopes and dreams of fictitious rumors.

Every week we hear something new from the “gurus” or the peeps that feel they have more intel than others.

example: a guy hears from his mom’s friend that she heard from her cousin who works for someplace, that heard from her financial guy that his grandmother told him today at 12:30 its a go! COME ON!!!!!!

We need to be real here. RV’s are not announced ahead of time, they never have been. Kuwait for example just happened, turkey and Mexico re-denominated outta the blue! Iraq will be the same.

Now there is a ton of news coming from Iraq and it’s all great. We have a government that seems to be playing nicely, and great strides are being made for this country, so kudos to them! It is great for the people of Iraq! Let’s be humans and be happy for them.

As far as the RV, EOY seems to be very possible with all the contracts going into effect, the Paris Club and the salaries, but it doesn’t mean that it will happen for sure. It’s up to Iraq and how they feel fit to do it. If they do it in the middle of the year, it won’t matter on their books, that’s what accountants are for!

Let’s be patient, we have been for a long time! It will happen, but no one can say for sure when. So please, for your sanity, do not buy into the hype we hear every other day, that it will happen Wednesday or hey Monday for sure, we have heard this every week for years and it is always wrong, and then the excuses roll in that , “well Iraq was supposed to do this and they didn’t or no these people are holding it up because of this”, Reality check friends, no one knows when this is going to happen. It just will and we will change our pants many times when it does!

Be open minded sure, but don’t stress out or make big plans when in fact, we just don’t know what where or when it will take place.

Live your life knowing that someday soon, all your worries and stress will be behind you. Read the posts and rumors but pay attention to the news the most!

Keep your heads up!!!! We will see it happen soon enough!

GO IRAQ! GO DINAR! AND RV SOON! AND GO don't promote other sites!!!!

I have never heard anyone say that it would happen at anytime "for sure". If this isn't your first investment, you surely don;t need to be told it may not happen. At least the way you think it should. If it is your first time investing, now is as good a time as any to learn how all investments usually work. It takes a lot of time or it won't happen at all.

I'm re-posting this from don't promote other sites Tibits & hope this does violate any DinarVets rules or any respect to the original poster (as these are the 2 sites I check for "intel")

I just agree with the message.. Although I enjoy, and thank our "gurus," we all need to remember, NO ONE will know when, regardless who they know or are related to :).. Basically, it's a "best guess" based on info & theories at hand.....

Best wishes to all & happy new year,

* iqdTRUTH Email to DD: Words of Advice… Reality Check

DECEMBER 27, 2010 11:04 AM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS, MEMBER INFO · COMMENTS OFF 

Alright people.  Little reality check.

I don’t talk much, or spread rumors and there is a reason for it.  I work in the U.S. banking sector and refuse to drag my name through the mud with hopes and dreams of fictitious rumors.

Every week we hear something new from the “gurus” or the peeps that feel they have more intel than others.

example: a guy hears from his mom’s friend that she heard from her cousin who works for someplace, that heard from her financial guy that his grandmother told him today at 12:30 its a go!  COME ON!!!!!!

We need to be real here.  RV’s are not announced ahead of time, they never have been.  Kuwait for example just happened, turkey and Mexico re-denominated outta the blue!  Iraq will be the same.

Now there is a ton of news coming from Iraq and it’s all great.  We have a government that seems to be playing nicely, and great strides are being made for this country, so kudos to them!  It is great for the people of Iraq!  Let’s be humans and be happy for them.

As far as the RV, EOY seems to be very possible with all the contracts going into effect, the Paris Club and the salaries, but it doesn’t mean that it will happen for sure.  It’s up to Iraq and how they feel fit to do it.  If they do it in the middle of the year, it won’t matter on their books, that’s what accountants are for!

Let’s be patient, we have been for a long time!  It will happen, but no one can say for sure when.  So please, for your sanity, do not buy into the hype we hear every other day, that it will happen Wednesday or hey Monday for sure, we have heard this every week for years and it is always wrong, and then the excuses roll in that , “well Iraq was supposed to do this and they didn’t or no these people are holding it up because of this”, Reality check friends, no one knows when this is going to happen.  It just will and we will change our pants many times when it does!

Be open minded sure, but don’t stress out or make big plans when in fact, we just don’t know what where or when it will take place.

Live your life knowing that someday soon, all your worries and stress will be behind you.  Read the posts and rumors but pay attention to the news the most!

Keep your heads up!!!!  We will see it happen soon enough!

GO IRAQ! GO DINAR! AND RV SOON!  AND GO don't promote other sites!!!!

Thanks for these great words this is a very good post !!!!!!

It is a good post that brings out good comments, and this one has.

Brings up the point about investors knowing there are no guarantees and sometimes things do not happen as they are expected to. I have often wondered what is going on that so many investors are so angry and adamant as if they had been promised something that isn't happening. Mayabe they have been. Surely they are not investors. Oh, they have invested, but this may be the first time they have invested in anything other than a mortgage. They don't understand the investor's creed, about no guarantees. Maybe someone sold them a line and maybe they just expect that if you are told something it should be, or maybe that any US supported bunch can dictate to the Iraqis and make this happen. I don't know. But I do see that the "investors" in the dinar are not enough of an investor to take this investment without the personal angst they seem to have in abundance. Maybe a little less education about the economic realities of Iraq, and a little more education about the realities of Investment 101, would be good for all of us.

Anyway, someone should bring this post out once in a while and repost it for the value it brings. Thanks again for posting it.

smee2