Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie, but not new to this!

Ok everyone. Please listen to this! None of us got in to this investment because we didn't believe! We must keep the faith, and be positive! Positivity breeds positivity, and negativity breeds negativity! I do believe this investment will pay off, and there will be a RV. Like everyone else I would like it to be soon. All signs point to it happening before the end of the year, this would be great! However, I feel we are letting ourselves fall victim to these so called "gurus", and their so called sources. It almost seems that these guys intentionally feed us this info with the intent of getting some kind of thrill out of it. We have to make sure we don't feed in to this predictions, and set ourselves up for the big let down! This makes us negative, dejected, and takes our minds off of the objective. Let's continue to be positive, and do our research to help inform each other with facts/info, and fact based opinions. There is nothing wrong with speculation, ultimately that is why we are all here...speculation. But we are self admitted speculators, not gurus, experts, connected, just people speculating about a great investment opportunity. So, let's all support each other, and stick this thing out, after all,..we are all in this thing together! Be sure to give back, and help people less fortunate, and do some positive things with your post RV money before self indulgence!! We were all blessed with this opportunity, but it came at a cost to alot of people, not to mention alot of American lives!! Be thankful, stay positive, and remember each and every one of us will be in position to make a positive difference soon! Go RV 2010!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Good post... change your name to sunshine please :lol: but yeah I'm with you on the positive thing people that aren't used to the potential wealth from this investment will find they will still not enjoy life.. learn to be a positive poor person cause money isn't going to change that. You have to choose to change it

• Upvote 2

Good post... change your name to sunshine please :lol: but yeah I'm with you on the positive thing people that aren't used to the potential wealth from this investment will find they will still not enjoy life.. learn to be a positive poor person cause money isn't going to change that. You have to choose to change it

Can you be my Nani after RV? Take her advice and change the screen name! Great thread.....I too wonder why such negative posts....wrong site for that stuff! Blessings!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Tryinmybest - I agree...we all knew this was a long term investment...and obviously we are in for the loooong term. We all know its gonna RV, its just a matter of when and how much. But being negative about it isnt going to make it happen faster. I was let down like everyone else today, but I STILL believe this was a good investment and Im hanging in there!! And you are right....A lot of people lost their lives for Iraq to come out of this including Americans. We will be blessed soon enough from this investment but lets not forget the people who gave their lives for it to happen.

GO RV 2010 I STILL BELIEVE!!!!

• Upvote 2

Ok everyone. Please listen to this! None of us got in to this investment because we didn't believe! We must keep the faith, and be positive! Positivity breeds positivity, and negativity breeds negativity! I do believe this investment will pay off, and there will be a RV. Like everyone else I would like it to be soon. All signs point to it happening before the end of the year, this would be great! However, I feel we are letting ourselves fall victim to these so called "gurus", and their so called sources. It almost seems that these guys intentionally feed us this info with the intent of getting some kind of thrill out of it. We have to make sure we don't feed in to this predictions, and set ourselves up for the big let down! This makes us negative, dejected, and takes our minds off of the objective. Let's continue to be positive, and do our research to help inform each other with facts/info, and fact based opinions. There is nothing wrong with speculation, ultimately that is why we are all here...speculation. But we are self admitted speculators, not gurus, experts, connected, just people speculating about a great investment opportunity. So, let's all support each other, and stick this thing out, after all,..we are all in this thing together! Be sure to give back, and help people less fortunate, and do some positive things with your post RV money before self indulgence!! We were all blessed with this opportunity, but it came at a cost to alot of people, not to mention alot of American lives!! Be thankful, stay positive, and remember each and every one of us will be in position to make a positive difference soon! Go RV 2010!!

Thank you for your input. I have often wondered myself, if it was *possible* that some of these "gurus" just may be

pumping in order to get people to run to their favorite dealers to buy more on emotion rather than diligent

research. Maybe some of these guys really are getting something in return from certain dealers so they write things that

are false yet everyone wants to believe them, and the worst part is these guys are messing with peoples minds and

playing games in ways that are quite tasteless in my opinion.

I am not saying they ARE doing this, but to me sometimes things they say imply they may have an alterior motive in doing so. Having a track record

as some of them do, I find it peculiar they say the things they do without some other motive and almost always without facts to back them up.

It is wise to stay with facts and be patient period, although the rumors can be funny, but not when it plays with peoples minds. Then it becomes

manipulative and hurtful.

All my best :)

Jim

---