Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie is Back (sort of)

Double R

Posting through Mrs Blaino at J4Dinar:

Mrs_Blaino : Just FYI, Okie was on a circuit maintaining "mud pumps" at 6 oil wells fairly close to his home yesterday from noon to 6PM so the 6 crews could go home and have a Christmas with their families. Okie drove the circuit for 6 hours, actually found a huge problem at one well. Okie is having his family over today for his Chrristmas. The site was down till late last night...how was he to update? He gave up his Christmas day so others could have it with their families...now he is having his Christmas Day. Blaino & I were just on the phone with him & he asked that we post for those who might wonder why he hasn't been on chat.

Mrs_Blaino : Blaino says that there is a high percentage window between now & 1a.m. cst because of the CBI situation (old date, old rate). This was the nature of the discussion with Okie minutes ago. Shortly it will be 6a.m. Baghdad which is still ahead of their business day. CBI should update 10a.m. Baghdad, 1a.m. cst (4 hours away). Any thoughts to add???

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I do not post on sites as i am an information gatherer, i have been surfing for over a year and have heard the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for sure. I glean from the information given, i truly believe that people try to give their opinion and their beliefs in an honest and open manner. It really breaks down to who i choose to believe and who i think is pumping the system. but in saying all of this any man that would give his hands time off and take care of the business so his men can have Christmas with their loved ones, to me is a man of honor and wants to do the right thing in life. So few times in life do we look and see such an act of kindness and caring that one stops and thinks.. And this may be one of those moments. I do wish this person many blessings, as i wish all many blessings.. I do not wish to bash or mistreat the people on here. but it is only what i perceive to be admirable. So in saying all this I truly want an RI/RV as much as all of you do, but the good Lord says it will come in his time and his time is not always our time, my friends. So be blessed all of you and try to be kind to each other as i believe that is the intent our Father wants for all of us thank you for your patience in reading this...

U said u do not post on sites, with your kind of PoZiTiVe ViBeZ u need 2 post more!!! Thank U 4 the PoZiTiVe Post!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif ohh yea, i gotta say GO RV>>>>>>> :)

• Upvote 3

I do not post on sites as i am an information gatherer, i have been surfing for over a year and have heard the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for sure. I glean from the information given, i truly believe that people try to give their opinion and their beliefs in an honest and open manner. It really breaks down to who i choose to believe and who i think is pumping the system. but in saying all of this any man that would give his hands time off and take care of the business so his men can have Christmas with their loved ones, to me is a man of honor and wants to do the right thing in life. So few times in life do we look and see such an act of kindness and caring that one stops and thinks.. And this may be one of those moments. I do wish this person many blessings, as i wish all many blessings.. I do not wish to bash or mistreat the people on here. but it is only what i perceive to be admirable. So in saying all this I truly want an RI/RV as much as all of you do, but the good Lord says it will come in his time and his time is not always our time, my friends. So be blessed all of you and try to be kind to each other as i believe that is the intent our Father wants for all of us thank you for your patience in reading this...

Thank you and I agree with you. Also, I hope the postings of Okie continue, after all, a rumor is a rumor and it doesn't matter who its from.

• Upvote 2

Being from Oklahoma, I will continue to enjoy listening to what Okie has to say. He is much more entertaining than those who are negative joy robbers. "Be still and know that I am God."

I would suggest you get up and drink a large glass of water, do some exercises for half an hour, spend some time talking to the Lord. Share your needs and frustrations with Him. If you do not believe He is big enough... then share your concerns... but in a positive manner.,You can gather more bees with honey than vinegar."

Last of all, life needs to go on. If there is no IQD RV... what are your options? We all need a plan B.

Make it a great day.

Edited by fourch
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

It is free reign. Read and believe or just go on.

Everyone needs the RV. .. some are more desperate than others.

we are all anxious. We get excited when we think everything is lining up the way we think it should... and then we suffer great disappointment when the expected date comes and goes. In my opinion, this is bigger than all of us put together. There is absolutely nothing any of us can do about it but wait...

It is exciting and a very huge venture for all of us.

When the dates come and go, we just have to sigh a breath of relief that we get one more day on this earth to maybe anticipate blessing others.

In my life, I will continue to tithe what we have and allow God to work in our lives as He sees fit. He has provided for all our needs over the years, and I am confident He will continue to do so. He did not need me to help him hold the stars and the moon in the sky, nor did He ask me to allow the Sun to rise today.

Each day we have is a blessing.

Count it all joy....

Edited by fourch
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

my New Years resolution...stay off these forums and wait for my text alert from dd on the RV should it happen. Nobody really seems to have a clue what is going on...nor should they if you really think about it. So no longer will I give an ounce of credibility to any of the "intel" as all it does is gives you a carrot on the end of a stick from one week to the next.

• Upvote 1