Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need some guidance

Jim1cor13

Hello

I need a little guidance regarding a recent dinar order. I ordered from SCGS.US over 2 weeks ago.

Paid with credit card. Completed the order and it was processed and confirmed via email.

After about 1 week, I emailed them asking about my order as I had not received anything. I rec'd

a response at the time saying they would "try" and process the order the next day. (after a week)

Then, early this past week, after not receiving my order, I emailed them again to see if it was sent and that

and that I had not rec'd anything yet... they replied "ok, we will replace your order". ?

I responded and asked them to please let me know when it actually gets mailed so I know when to reasonably

expect the order. Now they have gone totally silent. I emailed them one last time asking what the status of the order was,

and nothing. We just rec'd our credit card statement today, and nothing is posted to it from SCGS or "Presidents Park"

that is supposed to be the name that would show on the card.

Now I am wondering if the order was ever truly processed. Yesterday was 2 weeks, now going on the third week, and

I have no idea what is going on, or if they ever even mailed an order.

Certainly I have been courteous with them, and have not bothered them, just wanting to know when to expect the order.

Now I am still clueless after 2 weeks as to what is really going on with my order.

Anyone else having trouble with them? We only have purchased a small amount over the last 2 -3 weeks, what we could afford.

All of the other orders during this time have been through eBay and have been excellent. I am baffled at the lack of communication

from SCGS. I hope I hear something from them, but it certainly is not a good reflection of their business practice with how this simple

order has become so confusing. I don't think it was too much to ask the status of an order that appears to have yet to even be processed.

Thank you for your time and any guidance you can offer.

All my best!

Jim

---

Hello

I need a little guidance regarding a recent dinar order. I ordered from SCGS.US over 2 weeks ago.

Paid with credit card. Completed the order and it was processed and confirmed via email.

After about 1 week, I emailed them asking about my order as I had not received anything. I rec'd

a response at the time saying they would "try" and process the order the next day. (after a week)

Then, early this past week, after not receiving my order, I emailed them again to see if it was sent and that

and that I had not rec'd anything yet... they replied "ok, we will replace your order". ?

I responded and asked them to please let me know when it actually gets mailed so I know when to reasonably

expect the order. Now they have gone totally silent. I emailed them one last time asking what the status of the order was,

and nothing. We just rec'd our credit card statement today, and nothing is posted to it from SCGS or "Presidents Park"

that is supposed to be the name that would show on the card.

Now I am wondering if the order was ever truly processed. Yesterday was 2 weeks, now going on the third week, and

I have no idea what is going on, or if they ever even mailed an order.

Certainly I have been courteous with them, and have not bothered them, just wanting to know when to expect the order.

Now I am still clueless after 2 weeks as to what is really going on with my order.

Anyone else having trouble with them? We only have purchased a small amount over the last 2 -3 weeks, what we could afford.

All of the other orders during this time have been through eBay and have been excellent. I am baffled at the lack of communication

from SCGS. I hope I hear something from them, but it certainly is not a good reflection of their business practice with how this simple

order has become so confusing. I don't think it was too much to ask the status of an order that appears to have yet to even be processed.

Thank you for your time and any guidance you can offer.

All my best!

Jim

---

most people seem to use dinar trade.com--

Thank you for your advice. :)

I am aware of those dealers, but their minimum

orders were too much for us. So I have ordered smaller denoms and amounts

over time through eBay which have gone very well thankfully and more affordable for us.

I saw SCGS had smaller offerings, and also a few here had used them and it seemed they

were satisfied with them.

I guess they have not worked out well for me though. I understand these places are busy of course,

but baffled that after 2 weeks I have no idea what has happened. I guess I just wait and see.

Thanks again, and please have a blessed Christmas to everyone.

Jim

---

Before it goes any longer I would contact your credit card company and try and stop the payment as fraud, as you have not received the order.

That's what I'd do. Cancel it and start over elsewhere. I know at my bank there was a $250 min order plus the service fee.

" I am aware of those dealers, but their minimum

orders were too much for us "

i see 140 $. minimum at dinar trade.com---

Thanks so much for all you guys input and advice. :)

Yes, DT was more reasonable but with fedex

it was 164. total I believe, and we went for smaller purchases as we could afford them.

Thanks also for the GID advice....I was not aware of them and the smaller offerings suit us better

at this time. Over the last 3 weeks we have purchased smaller amounts and denoms, still overall less expensive

than going through a dealer, at least for us.

Appreciate all of you taking the time to help!

Jim

---

shop at dinar trade , order from the website now!!!!!! , go to your bank get cash advance from your plastic in the form of a cashiers check made payable to dinartrade Inc. , COD's are ok, you will recieve two email comformation , and one fed-x comformation total of three emails , hurry hurry now now !!!!!!!!!! lock it in now good luck !! peace !!!!

That's what I'd do. Cancel it and start over elsewhere. I know at my bank there was a $250 min order plus the service fee.

We just rec'd our credit card statement today. I ordered from SCGS Dec. 10, and our statement ending

date was 12-17. There is NO charge posted, so SCGS obviously never even processed the order, but yet

they emailed me on my second inquiry and said they would "replace" my order...so far we have not been charged

by them as I stated, at least not yet has it showed up.

Still, good advice, I am going to simply tell them to cancel the order then. If they cannot clearly tell me what my order

status is after 2 weeks, something must have gone very wrong with their business is all I can figure.

Thanks again for the advice!

Jim

---

shop at dinar trade , order from the website now!!!!!! , go to your bank get cash advance from your plastic in the form of a cashiers check made payable to dinartrade Inc. , COD's are ok, you will recieve two email comformation , and one fed-x comformation total of three emails , hurry hurry now now !!!!!!!!!! lock it in now good luck !! peace !!!!

LOL!

Sorry, we are not that desperate...hahahaha...that was good though, but someone may have actually take you serious

and spent what they did not have!

Thanks for the laugh...

Jim

---

We just rec'd our credit card statement today. I ordered from SCGS Dec. 10, and our statement ending

date was 12-17. There is NO charge posted, so SCGS obviously never even processed the order, but yet

they emailed me on my second inquiry and said they would "replace" my order...so far we have not been charged

by them as I stated, at least not yet has it showed up.

Still, good advice, I am going to simply tell them to cancel the order then. If they cannot clearly tell me what my order

status is after 2 weeks, something must have gone very wrong with their business is all I can figure.

Thanks again for the advice!

Jim

---

LOL!

Sorry, we are not that desperate...hahahaha...that was good though, but someone may have actually take you serious

and spent what they did not have!

Thanks for the laugh...

Jim

---

actually there has been a lot of subjects here the last few days regarding dinar seller's being ' swamped ' with orders not answering the phones, etc.--as if ' something is going on '

according to another dealer it is illegal to purchase the dinars with a credit card....maybe the company realize that, and did not process it....ckeck with the credit card company to see if the funds was withdrawn....if the transaction was paid then file a fraud report...best of luck.......... hope you can resolve this in time.....GO RVVVVVVVVVVV

according to another dealer it is illegal to purchase the dinars with a credit card....maybe the company realize that, and did not process it....ckeck with the credit card company to see if the funds was withdrawn....if the transaction was paid then file a fraud report...best of luck.......... hope you can resolve this in time.....GO RVVVVVVVVVVV

It is illegal. Thats why noone excepts even a debit card, which would be much easier and faster for all. They accept only checks, c.o.d., bank wires. Basically CASH is king here.

Secondly, with the revalue so close, I would suggest placing a RESERVE order. Pay 10% cash now, and have 30 days to pay the remaining balance - HOWEVER, if the revalue happens within your 30day period, they just take the remaining 90% balance out the currency you have in reserve and wire the rest to your bank.

Layaway/Reserve Policy

Exchange Rate Policy:

The Iraqi Dinar value will be locked in based on the date the 10% payment is initiated.

Final 90% payment is based on the initial purchase price order and will not fluctuate with changes in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar.

Within 30 days of making the 10% deposit, you can pay the remaining 90% balance and your Iraqi Dinar will be shipped to you.

In the event a revaluation occurs within your allotted 30 period, we can deduct the 90% balance from your total payment and wire you the remaining amount to your desired account(s).

Edited by Shylmysten