Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

approximately 10 paragraphs in the budget rejected by the Kurdistan

Osama beautiful: approximately 10 paragraphs in the budget rejected by the Kurdistan

By: mano

On: Friday 24/12/2010 15:03

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Union and the representative of the Kurdistan coalition blocs Osama Jamil said 10 paragraphs in the government budget for 2011, does not accept the Kurdish vote.

Jameel said in a statement (of the Agency news) Friday: The 10 paragraphs in the government budget for 2011, does not accept a coalition of Kurdistan voted on and refuses to pass, is the most prominent; Article 1, paragraph b, which provides for calculating the wills of the oil resulting from the Kurdistan region, and send 1500 barrels per day to Baghdad, and that non-payment will go from the region's share to be allocated to it 17% of the budget of the Federal Government, in addition to the article "13" first, which sets quotas Mrtbjtp provincial governorates that are not on the basis of census population of the province.

He added beautiful: that in the event was the oil pipelines of the region to sabotage or to neighboring countries (Turkey, Iran) is closed to pass the oil, the region will bear the loss and not the government, in addition to that paragraph the other that there is an increase in population growth, but the government did not consider these issue.

The Council ended the first reading of the federal public budget for the year 2011, before starting to read, MP Khalid Huani study budget intensively to address some of the gaps or back to the government pointing to the importance of presentation to the Finance Committee before being submitted for reading in the House of Representatives, from his part, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs purity of net debt, said the bill reached the House of Representatives legally sound, expressing reservations about the return the law to the government.

In the paragraph relating to rotate the balancing regional development and the investment budget and the amounts of the provinces (petrodollars) and border crossings has expressed his deputies their views and comments that summarized the need to rotate the balancing regional development and accelerate disbursing budget (petrodollar) to serve the provinces and the implementation of the projects to restore infrastructure in addition to the importance of the adoption of mechanisms to control severe to combat any case of corruption has tainted with the importance of allocating 20 percent of the project (petrodollar) to support the youth and to return the money that did not happen, of Diyala province, because of its effect on the improvement actually malaris and security, in addition to speed to provide the amounts allocated for the provinces of Basra, which will host the Gulf 21 and Maysan to developing the services in those provinces rich in oil, as well as recycling awards allocated to the province of Salahuddin. / Finished

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_5929.html

Geck, on 24 December 2010 - 07:26 AM, said:

It seems that there are Kurds in the way.

THAT IS FUNNY AND I AGREE. Good post. As much as I want the RV quickly, I think several things will have to be worked out first. Budget and Hydro Carbon Law ETC,

KURDS IN WAY. TOO FUNNY. GO RV

Edited by pops

What budget reading are they on, first?, second? or are they starting the third? I wish the transalations could get this figured out. Or is this part smoke?

I hope the Kurds get what they need and the Gov agrees--- also on what reading they are doing-- gezzz whizz..... :blink:

From what I've seen noons gets exactly what they want but let's hope they can meet in the middle.

I heard the Kurds were also arguing whether or not dem girls really do love dem smiley faces I hope they can figure this one out on there own I'd hate to have to go over there n learn em a few things