Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it a matter of IF or WHEN???

Bigdad

Hey guys and gals, Im a newbie here but I have been lurking and reading posts for about that last month. I just have a question. I guess Im not really clear about the RV. Is it a matter of IF the the RV will happen or WHEN? I was under the assumption that the dinar will RV but its just a matter of WHEN it will happen. Or is it a matter of IF the RV will happen at all? For iraq to reach its goals doesnt it have to RV.

Thanks,

BD

Sorry if its a stupid question just wanting clarification

• Upvote 1

Hey guys and gals, Im a newbie here but I have been lurking and reading posts for about that last month. I just have a question. I guess Im not really clear about the RV. Is it a matter of IF the the RV will happen or WHEN? I was under the assumption that the dinar will RV but its just a matter of WHEN it will happen. Or is it a matter of IF the RV will happen at all? For iraq to reach its goals doesnt it have to RV.

Thanks,

BD

there has been a lot of excitement lately regarding the new government being seated :

and people who sell dinars are getting a high volume of sales recently :

a lot of chatter about the RV happening in a few days " cash in Monday "---hard to figure out if true or not

I wish I knew for sure dog. And while I'm at it I'd sure like to know what rate would be ideal for their economy to grow and prosper. Too low and it's gonna be hard for them gain credibility and purchasing power, too high and and they take on too much debt plus there would be an enormous money supply that their economy might not be able to sustain at this point. I think the value definitely needs to be higher than 1170 for them to get to where they need to be, especially with all the natural resources and economic potential they have at their disposal. Maybe they can hobble along a while longer where it's at but in the long run I think we're gonna see a rate at or better than Saudi Arabia's. If I knew that it HAD to RV in the next days in order to meet their budget goals I'd be breaking the bank to buy a whole lot more! I'm pretty confident it's going up, just not sure when or how much. I'd like nothing better than to see a nice fat RV in the next few days or weeks. Stay tuned...

• Upvote 2

Thanks,

BD

hey Bigdad--welcome aboard the future millionaire train ---LOL

certain people here [ ignore them ]--would tell you to go research the past forum topics--then comment

not me---i only joined recently myself--glad to answer any question from a new member

Like any other investment there r risks involved but look at the facts and the odds r on the host of the most ubundant oil source in in the world being worth something. Things r looking up and the future is looking bright for the country of Iraq and those of us who" ve had faith in its potential....WHEN? hopefully soon :D Go RV!!

Let me see if I can help with a few common sense comments bigdad.

1. If it is a question of "IF", then at their current rate of .00086 per Dinar, they can NEVER rebuild Iraq and on a side note, they will not get out from under the thumb of the IMF as they are requiring an RV/RI as their currency currently does NOT accurately reflect the true value of their resources. One more thing...if they don't RV/RI, then the citizens (90%+ of the population) will never be able to use Dinar as 1170 dinar equals $1. This is a huge problem unless they want to carry suitcases of money around with them to buy dinner. There are many more specifics (let's not forget about the politicians and thier GREED). If they have 10,000,000 dinar, it is only worth $10k+/- U.S. I guarantee they would rather see (and the country can afford) i much higher number from an RV. If we hit big, the politicians in Iraq would be sick with money.
  2. Now, the "WHEN". This is the consensus for sure of probably 99% of everyone on these sites. We all figure for certain (see #1 above as to SOME reasons why) that the Dinar will RV/RI and therefore the only real question here is the "date" or when, and the "rate". By finding your favorite authors/posters on these boards, you might get a little better feel for it. Then on the other hand, you may very well get even more confused.

At the end of the day, the country truly (literally, not figuratively) has to appreciate the value of the Dinar and the way to do this is thru an Revaluation aka RV.

Now, if the term LOP pops up and you start doubting your investment...might I give you the best advice of all. Shut off the computer and....RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!! laugh.gif You'll thank me later. Hrdbawl

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What most of then newbies here doesn't realize is, there was a government seated and a budget voted on every year since 2004 and nothing has happed. What makes this year any better. last year they all said the same thing in nothing happen. Wait for the currency exchange to see what happens.

• Upvote 5