Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am new

cenlalsufan

Well it looks like " refried beans" again this week. Hate it when you get leftover hash and yesterdays grub. Cant we just get some real up to date news without all the drama and cloak & dagger secrecy. I mean , Come on......Spill it , be a man, own up to the truth. Go RV tomorroww and release us from the madness.

• Upvote 1

Well we shall see. I sure am hoping that your pastor is right about this. It is not so far fetched. The closer we get to this blessing, the more leaks we should see. I for one believe that the RV is on it's way and we should be cashing in by the first. Also I watched and read for months before I joined so I know firsthand that you can read the runor section before you sign up. Good post!

I for one appreciate your courage to post. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about it. There is only One who's opinion matters. Your intentions are sincere, so even if your info turns out to be incorrect, you obeyed your concience put the rumor out there. Seems to be a number of rumors out there in the last couple of days all saying that we will be cashing in early next week with a rate around $3.60. I hope there is NOT a common source for all these rumors, but that they are legitimately coming from multiple valid sources. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for sharing what you heard. Blessed Christmas to all.

• Upvote 1

Well sir, it's in line with most of the rumors, and well, we love it, (I do anyways)!! None of us, well most , wouldn't be reading any rumors if we didn't like em', truth be known. There are bashers that like to get on here because it's the one place they like to vent! Welcome aboard the roller coaster ride and have fun! Blessings!!

Well said BamBam............................

Thanks for sharing welcome to the wait.. is it just me or is there a influx of newbies today just spouting every opinion in their head. (not talking about you cenlasufan, but yeah it's ridiculous how many people have just posted today.

I can understand this as I too read posts for a long time before I had anything to say. People are really getting nervous as this venture comes to a climax and maybe, just maybe, there is something going on around us that is causing all of these little hints to be dropped. Time will tell!!! ;)

You should find out where your pastor got this information. It sounds like he might have heard it from a certain prominent pumper/guru. This might have more credibility if your pastor knew somebody high up, like say someone in the US Treasury, State Dept, an oil company exec, military leader ... etc.

with all due respect, is it unbelievable that a pastor might have a higher up source?

don't clobber me rich just taking at faith value

peace

ok guys, i am one to admit when i am wrong. i was wrong. i talked with my pastor today and he said he hasnt spoken with his contact today b/c he had a funeral to do today. we will see if anyone else is right about having it done to cash in for monday now. only time will tell. sorry for the misinformation. will let you know of any further details.

thanks,

cenlalsufan