Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claiming Over 10K When Flying

krmayo

I probably have the same problem as I will have to escape Kuwait and get to the UK. I don’t think it would be wise to go up to customs and inform them Hey I have XXXmillion in my back pocket.

I would transfer it via bank but at the moment I can’t get an account.

Any Ideas.

I probably have the same problem as I will have to escape Kuwait and get to the UK. I don’t think it would be wise to go up to customs and inform them Hey I have XXXmillion in my back pocket.

I would transfer it via bank but at the moment I can’t get an account.

Any Ideas.

Dont know about Kuwait,,but I have came up with the conclusion to charter a private jet..

However you come in with it , claim it at customs. If you don't and get caught that would be considered smuggling and you could then have the entire amount confiscated as well as being charged with the crime. Getting out of one country with it is one thing and coming into U.S. with it is another.

If you import or export more than 10K it is just a matter of filling out the appropriate forms. I transfer money often overseas, they just want justification for moving so much money. The heavy scrutiny cam after 9/11. There is nothing illegal about transporitng more than 10K if you claim it.

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that one could fly directly from Kuwait to Belize with cash in pocket/luggage, with no one the wiser. Is there a flaw in this reasonong. I would appreciate comments.

There I believe you are not bound by US law, only the airline regulations. All I can say is that it would be a major bummer to have it confiscated.

Doc,the declarations laws are everywhere,even Belize.Also Belize is a red flag country,why even go there at all.I wouldn't.Do you own research.

So if you do go there,think about it ...how would you like the Belize authorities deciding to 'hold on ' or confiscate your IQD's because you didn't declare them..not a fun day...don't do it.

Also a US person is liable for taxes no matter where the income is earned.I would just pay whats due and sleep well at night, 'remember ' without our government setting this blessing up for everyone..We would have anything to pay taxes on...ya know ?

Maybe everyone needs to sit back and look at the whole picture here,instead of all the chatterers...your life can also become extremely miserable getting the wrong advice..my advice..watch out who you get it from..and watch out what you do.

Hope this helps..

Just saying...

Just wire the money.Much safer.And have multiple accounts..earning tons of interest for you to enjoy..yehaa..

Blessings

• Upvote 2

There I believe you are not bound by US law, only the airline regulations. All I can say is that it would be a major bummer to have it confiscated.

The declaring of money when entering a country is quite common. In the UK, we have to declare £10,000 or more and i've seen the same thing entering Australia, New Zealand, countries in Asia and the Caribbean so don't go thinking it is just a US thing.