Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TOMORROW?!?!

Mattitude

Hey everybody I'm brand new to this website, as well as my investment in the dinar. Being new I'm really into learning more about the rv everyday, all the time. Extremely exciting! I've seen from 4 or 5 different places that the RV will be thursday and cash-in monday. I know these seem to just be "rumors" or "speculation" but have you all heard the same thing?

Hoping for the best :)

GO RV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey everybody I'm brand new to this website, as well as my investment in the dinar. Being new I'm really into learning more about the rv everyday, all the time. Extremely exciting! I've seen from 4 or 5 different places that the RV will be thursday and cash-in monday. I know these seem to just be "rumors" or "speculation" but have you all heard the same thing?

GO RV!

What 4 or 5 places did you get that information from?

Hang tight Boys and Girls, VIP's when you get the text message and e-mail from Adam you will be sure the RV is real. All other sites and comments on the site are wishful thinking out loud. Which we all wish it would have happened yesteryear! Dreaming is free, it's going to happen, soon! It happened in Kuwait and it's going to happen in Iraqi. Keep the faith, remember God and He will remember you. See you at the bank, real, real, SOON! :blink:

• Upvote 7

I know these seem to just be "rumors" or "speculation" but have you all heard the same thing?

The first thing you need to understand is: "whatever you are reading....... thousands on here and other sites have also read it" Don't come on here acting like you've just found the 'pearl of great price'.....

Take the time to read a lot before posting........ you'll learn more than way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

GO RV!

It's close, but no one knows just when it will happen!

If you read a post where the person "guarantees" a time frame....then most likely they are a pumper!

Off the subject.....you might consider changing your font style, it is very hard to read (atleast for me) :)

Dan

• Upvote 1

I know these seem to just be "rumors" or "speculation" but have you all heard the same thing?

The first thing you need to understand is: "whatever you are reading....... thousands on here and other sites have also read it" Don't come on here acting like you've just found the 'pearl of great price'.....

Take the time to read a lot before posting........ you'll learn more than way.

Wow back the bite up there pitbull. The dude was just asking as a new member hoping for a little nicer greeting from the elders. not the best way to welcome in another family member.

Anyway.. some rumors are probably more true than others, but the one thing you wanna do is give each rumor time to be proven true or squashed which will usually happen within a couple of hours. Either way rumors won't mean jack deuce when the joker hands us all the ace of spades! Royal Flush coming soon, and I'm all in!

• Upvote 4

There are plenty of rumors out there bro and have been for a good while. A lot more has been accomplished in Iraq in the last few weeks than the past 8 months so it looks like we're getting closer to what we all want. I don't put too much stock in all the predictions of it RVing tomorrow at $5.72 or whatever because I've seen those rumors ever since I've been on here. There's a lot of positive stuff going on now and I think we're going to see some action before too much longer.

If you are not a pumper where is your proof!!And I dont mean speculation,opinion,or forethought.

I POSTED THIS,

IN RUMORS BECAUSE UNTIL IT HAPPENS THERE IS NO "PROOF", HOWEVER SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE GOTTEN SIMILAR INFORMATION AND HAVE POSTED IT HERE!

I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF ANYONE BUYS MORE DINARS OR NOT, BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL, I AM BUYING!

WHEN DID THIS SITE GET SO FULL OF NEGATIVITY? PEOPLE GET INFO AND WANT TO SHARE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCITED ABOUT IT AND THEY LIKE ME GET BASHED TO PIECES FOR IT. WHY?

Edited by Liljohn
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I POSTED THIS,

IN RUMORS BECAUSE UNTIL IT HAPPENS THERE IS NO "PROOF", HOWEVER SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE GOTTEN SIMILAR INFORMATION AND HAVE POSTED IT HERE!

I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF ANYONE BUYS MORE DINARS OR NOT, BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL, I AM BUYING!

WHEN DID THIS SITE GET SO FULL OF NEGATIVITY? PEOPLE GET INFO AND WANT TO SHARE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCITED ABOUT IT AND THEY LIKE ME GET BASHED TO PIECES FOR IT. WHY?

No Bashing here just Okie B.S.SOS.You are right about the RUMOR part.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No Bashing here just Okie B.S.SOS.You are right about the RUMOR part.

I DONT KNOW OKIE, AND DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS BS AS YOU PUT IT. I SHARED BECAUSE I THOUGHT OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE COME FORTH WITH SIMILAR STORIES.

I FOR ONE HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE STUFF UP, AND I BELIEVE IN BEING HONEST ALWAYS.

I KNOW MOST PEOPLE LIE ON A REGULAR BASIS, BUT NOT EVERYONE DOES.

Sorry to rant I have just gotten a lot of negativity over this. The negative stuff is why so many good folks have left this site. I totally understand why now.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! GO RV!!!

Edited by Liljohn

I DONT KNOW OKIE, AND DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS BS AS YOU PUT IT. I SHARED BECAUSE I THOUGHT OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE COME FORTH WITH SIMILAR STORIES.

I FOR ONE HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE STUFF UP, AND I BELIEVE IN BEING HONEST ALWAYS.

I KNOW MOST PEOPLE LIE ON A REGULAR BASIS, BUT NOT EVERYONE DOES.

Sorry to rant I have just gotten a lot of negativity over this. The negative stuff is why so many good folks have left this site. I totally understand why now.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! GO RV!!!

No negative here just seperating the wheat from the chaff.

• Upvote 1

It has always baffled me how people will bash other members "rumors" or "intel"...If you don't have anything credible to contribute, don't say anything. This is exactly why I have started viewing other sites. People need to grow up.

Edited by JNK
  • Upvote 1

It has always baffled me how people will bash other members "rumors" or "intel"...If you don't have anything credible to contribute, don't say anything. This is exactly why I have started viewing other sites. People need to grow up.

Got to agree.. You can show your opinion in a nice way on anyones post.. Sometimes this just gets ridiculous..BTW whats a bulldog doing in Texas.LOL