Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 12/22/2010 Morning

Traconesu02

We win at .10 or .26 or 1.13 or 1.49 or 2.12 or 3.22 or 3.86! Know one knows what it will be. We need to have an open mind so that we do not get dissapointed, reguardless the amount. People have already set budgets and spent money that they don't even have. The problem is that if it does not come out at a rate that they anticipated then they will have their joy ripped away from them and won't be able to enjoy their blessing.

You hit it on the head! When people get locked in and paint themselves in a corner on an issue then it even becomes hard to accept different opinions. What happens if they experience an unexpected change? A person like this will be disappointed maybe devastated.

There was a spot on the chat where the RV would open up at a lower value and than go up.. this is to draw in those people who will cash in ASAP.. I heard the same thing over here in Iraq from 2 very high ranking officers, they said it will start out low and within the next week or two it will go up to where they want it to be, I personaly will see where it RV's at and see what I cash out at the beginning and wait the 2 weeks unless it does come out at a great rate than cash it all out...

This is my 2 dinars worth take it for what it's worth.

God Bless All of you...

Merry Christmas............................. GO RV..............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blast away.......I agree with you on this, unless your the fly on the wall there are few people that know the rate or date

Sonny1, Mr.Rich, Tk, Okie, and every other self proclaimed or mutually assigned "GURUS" have no, and I repeat, NO known date that this will happen. They all claim to have soarces of intel. I don't buy it. The only people that I put any faith in are the people who run don't promote other sites. This blessing WILL happen sooner rather than later. There is just no other way for Iraq to rebuild and bring themselves out of poverty as a nation. This has to happen. All the things that Iraq has been doing over the last few weeks point torwards serious progress and commitment. I believe (IMO only) that Iraq is on a time table to complete the things needed to get the rebuilding process started.

Edited by meatmen4dinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

8:34 AM [sonny1] i told wells fargo guy that i was a major jerk, and if i dont like whats happening im walking

Ditto on that ... I try doing it even now but don't have that much pull so I have to back down sometimes. Wait until after RV and they will find out I mean business then. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I do not believe he has ever said anything like this is the exact rate that we will be getting.

I do not ever recall that he has ever said an exact day that the RV will happen on.

I do however think that we all have a date and/or a rate that we would like them to be and maybe even some we are pretty sure they will be.

Traconesu02, I agree with this and was thinking this when I read the initial post. So for Sonny1 to actually specify a date and rate, do you believe he is accurate?

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] so what's all this talk about contracts written at a $3.22 rate?

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] all lies?

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo yes, ive been saying that for 3 years now.

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo bs

Why use terms like "lies" and "bs" when contractors who had to submit contracts at the $3.22 rate and who have documentation to back up their rate prediction don't use those terms when talking about your and Adam's low rate predictions? Why can't we all just recognize that we want the same thing and thrive in the spirit of the season and our impending blessing? Sonny, you've lost your cool a few times recently, as we all no doubt have from the stress. But I believe you're better than that! Have a great pre RV day!

I agree, I do not understand how Sonny can be so arrogant to call all those contractors liars, they have shown proof. Im great with a rv of 1 or 3. I just do not see how Sonny can be that arrogant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree, I do not understand how Sonny can be so arrogant to call all those contractors liars, they have shown proof. Im great with a rv of 1 or 3. I just do not see how Sonny can be that arrogant.

arrogant, you must of missed it, the person who said there were signed contracts now says they werent signed.......i except your appology........... lol ............. and im not arrogant, im just cocky.... lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hello...

Thank you Sonny1 for keeping us into the hot news.

Well, Someone went to Wachovia about how long will take to get the money into your checking acct from the day of cashing in the dinars?

My experience, The manager told me 3 - 4 weeks. He state that he's taking an example from poeple convert pounds into dollars, so thats the time take to appear the money into your checking acct.

He's into dinars too. so, so far by now is the time will take.

Thank you.

Bless.

Chivas time, 3 days from Navidad!

Sonny1, Mr.Rich, Tk, Okie, and every other self proclaimed or mutually assigned "GURUS" have no, and I repeat, NO known date that this will happen. They all claim to have soarces of intel. I don't buy it. The only people that I put any faith in are the people who run don't promote other sites. This blessing WILL happen sooner rather than later. There is just no other way for Iraq to rebuild and bring themselves out of poverty as a nation. This has to happen. All the things that Iraq has been doing over the last few weeks point torwards serious progress and commitment. I believe (IMO only) that Iraq is on a time table to complete the things needed to get the rebuilding process started.

1. I have stated many times that I am not a guru. I'm just a guy sitting in his underwear staring at a computer screen.
  2. Where in this chat did either Sonny1 or I claim to have a known date for an RV?
  3. Although I have a lot of respect for Sonny1, I resent being linked to TerryK and Okie. I don't have a track record of rate and date predictions, I have never claimed to have sources, never been featured in a conference call, and likely never will be.
  4. Maybe you should stay at the other site where they feature the latest rumors, gurus, and okie "intel".
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1....Weren't you the one this year pushing that RV date because of contracts written on the $3.22 rate?? Wasn't it GE or some other company that you had intel from... You were real strong about the contracts at $3.22 then...so I am trying to figure out how you say that the contracts were lies and you have been saying this for 3 years??? Do I have you mixed up with someone else? Wasn't your old intel July 26??? Because of contracts at $3.22??????

Hmmmm that was the date the 26th and if i recall Sonny said it was a FACT

Sonny was that you ??

• Upvote 1