Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday???

Liljohn

I BET YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR, HE JUST MIGHT SEND IT......................

AS A BORN AGAIN SPIRIT FILLED CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, I AM BELIEVING JUST THAT. I AM A TITHER AND A GIVER, AND AM BELIEVING FOR THE OPEN WINDOWS OF HEAVEN BLESSING.

I HAVE BEEN STUDYIING THE WORD OF GOD FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS, AND I GRADUATED SALUTATORIAN IN MY CLASS WHEM I GOT MY ASSOCIATES IN CHRISTIAN PSYCHOLOGY, SO I DO KNO WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE LORD.

YOU CAN QUESTION MY INFORMATION ABOUT THE DINAR BUT DON'T QUESTION MY FAITH!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks but once again we have a nice pattern here..... YOU-YOUR COUSIN-HIS BROTHER IN LAW-HIS COUSIN..

Sorry , not buying that.

IF that happens I'll happily send pics ( or footage) of myself eating 3 crows.

know what I'm saying?

JUST SO YOU KNOW I POSTED THIS OUT OF KINDNESS, WANTING TO SHARE INFO. I DON'Y INDERSTAND THE BASHING IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I WROTE THEN DON'T READ IT.

MY COUSIN BRUCE GOT THE CALL FROM HIS BROTHER IN LAW LARRY. IT IS LARRY'S COUSIN THAT IS THE BANKER.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE. IF NOT THEN GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think people are getting antsy and especially with all of the I know someone who said post. I am sure some of it is good info and some of it is completely made up. You just have to read it as possible information and make your own decision on it. Thanks, liljohn for your post.

• Upvote 1

so the banks need to have extra cash on hand??? sorry to hijack your thread but i went in to my local bank/credit union to withdraw money to buy a new/used car. i went in to pull out 8000 in cash. when i got there the teller tells me that they dont have enough cash on hand. i said wtf??? (not really) but why dont you have enough cash, this is a bank? he said that they normally dont keep lots of cash on hand and if i needed to make a large cash withdrawl i would have to make arrangments a few days prior to pick up the cash. i said again, why dont you have cash , this is a bank? that made me really feel uneasy about the fact that if i went in to my bank to close out my account, i couldnt get cash. anyway i left with a few thousand in cash and the rest in a cashiers check.

now if the rv happens and all of these people go to their bank to pull out money for a big shopping spree or whatever and the banks dont have the cash on hand, i have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be real upset.

god bless everyone and go rv!

Wow! A bank that doesn't have 8000 on hand, unheard of. Time to change banks.

You would be surprised how little banks carry on hand. It depends on the traffic of the bank as well too. Plus since they do not carry tons of cash on hand, a few people could come in withdraw a substantial amount and then the bank could be low on funds and have to wait for a delivery from the back office.

• Upvote 1

If everyone of us just wanted 2 to 3 thousand in cash, think about the amount you are talking about along with the normal traffic of the banks on a daily basis. They would definatley have to have extra on hand. And if you are thinking about taking very large sums out please let me know when and which bank so that I have time to get my hooded sweatshirt and mask before hand. RV YOURS TO MEEEEEEEEE.

Liljohn,

I am very interrested to know, what was the rate they told you? I will not bash or be rude at all. i am just interrested. I understand if you dont want to post it on this thread so if possible please send me a message through the site. (if thats possible). I have been hearing similar info from a person i trust so i just want to know if eveything i was told matches what you were told. Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas!!

I have been following the IQD situation closely on this site since about June. I check it just about everyday... so newbie status is only that now have I decided to speak.

I wonder about the following article that talks about the finance ministry allocating so many billions of IQD toward this and that, particularly the purchase of dates.

Dates story

It seems odd to allocate 112 billion dinar when that will be worth maybe 3 times that very soon. I dunno. Anybody have any ideas. I have read other stories about the allocation of ridiculous sums of IQD (not so ridiculous when translated to USD figures) and that makes me worry a little. I do hope that they really are just planning to spend sick amounts on dates, in terms of the RV rates. Let's hope.

FYI after the phone call, Bruce was telling his co-workers about this. They have ridiculed and teased about this since he first mentioned it to them. Anyway after he told them, which was right after he called me, a couple of them got together and called a local investment banker here in east Texas. They were told almost verbatim what I posted earlier. They them came back and apologized to Bruce and asked him to help them order some.

• Upvote 1

Liljohn, I believe you are sincere, and I appreciate your sharing your news!!!! I agree, because my Sister in law just called this morning and told me her son's banker friend told her pretty much the same thing. Don't even give the bashers here a second glance......they are pitiful people who have nothing to do so they seek out nice people to ridicule and slander......don't try and defend yourself.......they aren't worth it!!!

Oh yes!! I forgot.....my Sister in law gave me a rate too......:=)

Liljohn, I believe you are sincere, and I appreciate your sharing your news!!!! I agree, because my Sister in law just called this morning and told me her son's banker friend told her pretty much the same thing. Don't even give the bashers here a second glance......they are pitiful people who have nothing to do so they seek out nice people to ridicule and slander......don't try and defend yourself.......they aren't worth it!!!

Oh yes!! I forgot.....my Sister in law gave me a rate too......:=)

THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!