Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man’s D.C. Contact: Found at 1D 12/19/10

PhillyDinar

I side with MR Rich 100%

These gurus feel an obligation to keep the communities going, keep it together, even med admitted to this for his forum and then bashed DV because without him we would have nothing to read. Yeah, he said that. I remember that I think in November or was it October? Anyway, some people say they pump. Perhaps but I know this, if we don't see an RV shortly after the GOI is formed a lot of gurus will have to eat crow and I bet you they will be reaching for other issues such as the census or hcl which were things that they said were already DONE or before had been said over and over had nothing ot do with a Reval....yep. I heard that all summer from a few "gurus"...Yeah, well no more long drawn out processes to hide behind like the HCL or GOI.

And guys like TK and the GET don't even acknowledge what they said the day before, they just keep rollin' with a new one and now they are dragging religeon in what they do. That's fine but given all of their track records at other sites, VIEWER BEWARE and if they get around to asking you for money, the answer should be NO is all I'm going to say....

I enjoy the Guru talk like anyonelse, at times some of the absurdity is entertaining at best but more often then not you can pick through and get good insight from gurus like Medic because I don't totally dislike him but at the same time when you read something if you feel that tingling in the back of your head like something is not right, thats your spidey sense or possibly your third eye going off and you should never ignore that.

So for all those that say we need to be positive all the time no matter what. Then you are telling me you are unwilling to keep an open mind because you are unwilling to question and you are contributing to a natural process we have where heresay becomes fact.

If it doesn't take off soon I will probably go away for awhile. This investment is driving me crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ain't gonna happen people at least until the first quarter 2011. Accept it. What happens when all these Gurus and Intel sources come up empty? Exactly, you all get upset and disappointed and ask, "what could have happened". Celebrate Christmas with your family and forget about this til next year! Please, for your own sanity....

You are absolutely spot on, Get off the roller coaster until the park opens. Some people just have to have attention and will say just about anything to arouse

this websites followers. How many dates are going to be forecast ed as the calender rolls on? Or should I say how many wasted posts with "Great Intel."

from a "I know this person personally" and that date has come and gone.We all believe that this is a wonderful opportunity to prosper. But the RV will happen

and there are a lot of people that can see the writing on the wall. The have good Intel. to back up there post and these are the people that we respect and admire.

Not these posers and instigators. Sorry for the rant.

At least they stay positive? What does that even mean?

Mindless Positivity = delusional

It's what the majority of the people invested in the dinar are doing, staying positive, even though it hasn't RV'd in the seven or so years that they have been holding on to the dinars. That my good man (or woman) is staying positive! I hate having to be politically correct. :)