Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE WAY IT WILL HAPPEN?

pops

WOW! I posted in the rumor section and plainly stated that this was my opinion. I seemed to have stirred up some folks. To answer one reply, I have done a lot of research. I bought my dinars in Kuwait in 2004. I ask a lot of questions then and really expected a quick and big RV. Well, we know that didn't happen. I don't want to imply I have all the answers, but I am certainly qualified to give it my best guess and my opinion. I think it will happen the way I stated or something close. Again, this is an opinion. Don't get mad at me because I don't say it will RV tomorrow at $12.00.

• Upvote 3

LOL actually everybody knows, they are just afraid to admit it. Read every non biased article out there, they all state the same thing. Stop following rumors and B!!!S!!!! intel. All the intel you need are articles coming straight from the CBI and Iraq. The IQD will be redenominated. Stop being in denial. I understand being optimistic, but this has become down right ridiculous.

What will happen. Not from intel, rumors or a special contact lolol...

Your 25,000 note is now worth 25.

RV'ed @ Less than 1:1 = Loss of money

RV'ed @ 1:1 = Money back

RV'ed @ 2:1 = Double your Money

RV'ed @ 3:1 = Triple your money

It's not a secret. No special intel. Just read the articles out there. Most are even posted right here on this forum. What you read about 3 zeros being removed is not a rumor. There is a reason there has been 100's of them coming out. Stop being in denial and accept it. There is no hidden meaning to all the articles like the "gurus(lolol)" tell you. Why does every article have to have a "hidden meaning"? All I see is a bunch of ignorant people hanging on to every word from the "gurus" in hopes they will become rich one day. Do you own research, read your own articles, form you own opinion. You're in for an upsetting surprise.

LOL Sorry but you'll all find out soon enough.

HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO... ;)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/08/24/zeros-will-not-be-removed-from-iraqi-currency/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/09/25/redenomination-an-unlikely-priority-for-the-cbi/

From the CBI. From Iraq. How does this align with your perspective?

• Upvote 3

WOW! I posted in the rumor section and plainly stated that this was my opinion. I seemed to have stirred up some folks. To answer one reply, I have done a lot of research. I bought my dinars in Kuwait in 2004. I ask a lot of questions then and really expected a quick and big RV. Well, we know that didn't happen. I don't want to imply I have all the answers, but I am certainly qualified to give it my best guess and my opinion. I think it will happen the way I stated or something close. Again, this is an opinion. Don't get mad at me because I don't say it will RV tomorrow at $12.00.

lol ...... it was a good post pops... your insight is respected.... there is alot of haters in here, thats why adam montana has considered closing down the posting ability on the forums.... ... dont worry about them, your just as welcome here as they are "if not more"

• Upvote 1

My understanding is that Shabibi has stated whatever the IQD value ends up, it will be a managed float with no more than a 2% flux for first two years in order to allow all higher denoms to be cashed in. I don't have any verification, but if any one does to this effect; I'm sure all would appreciate it.

My understanding is that Shabibi has stated whatever the IQD value ends up, it will be a managed float with no more than a 2% flux for first two years in order to allow all higher denoms to be cashed in. I don't have any verification, but if any one does to this effect; I'm sure all would appreciate it.

i would be good with that .... if it is a managed float, it will come out a little higher

Hey,usndiver, what the *** was that remark all about? Do you really feel all that much smarter and well informed after reading back thru all these posts? Doyou close down the forum and honestly say "Wow, I feel much smarter and well informed now"??? Give me a break! I guess I should start reading between the lines instead of the actual words, because as of right now, I have no clue as of date/rate, and neither do you. I don't think this guy deserved to have his chops busted by you, or anyone else. I'm not trying to lash out at you personally, and am sorry if you feel that I was, but it gets frustrating, all the negative BS, and I'm about to stop reading any posts, just log on and when it says RV, I'll sign out for good. This site is turning into romper room, and it needs to stop!!!

Just my opinion...sorry if anyone is offended. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey,usndiver, what the *** was that remark all about? Do you really feel all that much smarter and well informed after reading back thru all these posts? Doyou close down the forum and honestly say "Wow, I feel much smarter and well informed now"??? Give me a break! I guess I should start reading between the lines instead of the actual words, because as of right now, I have no clue as of date/rate, and neither do you. I don't think this guy deserved to have his chops busted by you, or anyone else. I'm not trying to lash out at you personally, and am sorry if you feel that I was, but it gets frustrating, all the negative BS, and I'm about to stop reading any posts, just log on and when it says RV, I'll sign out for good. This site is turning into romper room, and it needs to stop!!!

opinions are like _______ lol ..... just kidding bud, well said... im sick of it too ... if we arent careful, we will all get our posting ability taking away from us ... adam is sick of it also

We must remember there are many insights out there on what is going to happen we will not know for sure until the day it happens, insights are good it keeps us on our toes and remember to respect eachother and not claim insights as the final say because the only ones that know is government leaders... so be blessed and make it a great Christmas season...

• Upvote 1

I"m glad this is in the rumor section because I am going to give you my opinion on what is about to happen.

1. An RV will occur low (1 dinar = about $0.10). to pull in a large portion of investers holdings. $100,000.00 per 1 million dinar.

2. It will stay there for a couple of weeks or so and then start to drop slowly. This will result in more investers bailing out and cashing in.

3. Then the real RV will start to occur. Fast or gradually, I can't guess.

I have done all I can to gather information over the last 6 years that I have been in this and read all I could about The Rothschilds and others that control the worlds wealth and see patterns to take all they can for themselves. They have used these tactics many times before to buy up money for penneys on the dollar and I beleive they will do it again with the IRAQ dinars. If I am right, I will probably cash in some on the first run but hold on to the rest for the long haul and hope I am right. I am not offering advice on what you should do, only giving you something else to think about.

It wont happen that way. They cannot afford to go lower than $1.50 If they went as low as .10 every forex watcher would buy enormous amounts of dinar, causing their inflation to go through the roof. It would be economic suicide.

• Upvote 3

Its as good theory as any, however the only problem I see is that I as an investor would not cash in at that rate and would trade in so the super small dinar notes to help with the out circulation of the large bills. I think that a lot of people would wait to cash in, so it would not make sense for them to rv that low to start off

Jesus is in the driver seat on this one. Praise God amen.

I thought most Iraq's were muslim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always exciting to see so many things coming to a head. Seems things are right on the cusp. (I know many have been here before.) Here's to all of you who have been in this for years! Kudos. The reality is, we won't know until this goes down, but speculation is kind of fun.

Without a doubt the RV will have to start much higher in part because what country on the international scene would want to do business with Iraq... It is like sales you get what you pay for, or yes it is higher than expected however, Iraq offers so much more... resources, contracts... it is business and if you want in then buck up to the table... Iraq is going to be serious and a serious play on the international scene... Once Chapter VII is lifted Iraq will certainly step out from the dark ages... GO RV... I believe we re looking at a fast jump start and perhaps around the high 2's or lower 3's... then it may as well increase as the perception develops that Iraq is truly working on being a country that has never experienced this sort of freedom for their new government and for their people... Just an opinion, though and also a way to brainstorm...

This site IS turning into a romper room... <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you like I can send you a fesh diaper, a new pacifier and blankey. Perhaps if you and the rest of the newbies would spend a minimum of two weeks going through this forum and learn what is going on the rest of us "experienced" folks wouldn't be aggravated. Everytime one of these posts appears it ends up clogging the "What's New" section with multiple "new" topics that have been gone over multiple times. We are all adults here, I don't sugar coat and I get right to the point, so if your thin skinned get over it. As for me I do not take your post personally. Had I paid attention to the fact that this was posted in the Rumors section I would not have responded as this section is for the lazy and less informed. You are absolutely right, I do not know what the date and rate, however; my own research leads me to believe that the RV will be considerably higher.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How many barrels of oil per day will Iraq produce? How much is one barrel of oil cost? How much does it cost Iraq to produce one barrel of oil? What will Iraq's profit be per day? Anybody have an estimate? Now for a second don't think of your benefit from this, take a look at the big picture.. How much purchasing power does the Iraq government want to have? The value of the dinar will reflect all of this. Any thoughts??

LOL actually everybody knows, they are just afraid to admit it. Read every non biased article out there, they all state the same thing. Stop following rumors and B!!!S!!!! intel. All the intel you need are articles coming straight from the CBI and Iraq. The IQD will be redenominated. Stop being in denial. I understand being optimistic, but this has become down right ridiculous.

What will happen. Not from intel, rumors or a special contact lolol...

Your 25,000 note is now worth 25.

RV'ed @ Less than 1:1 = Loss of money

RV'ed @ 1:1 = Money back

RV'ed @ 2:1 = Double your Money

RV'ed @ 3:1 = Triple your money

It's not a secret. No special intel. Just read the articles out there. Most are even posted right here on this forum. What you read about 3 zeros being removed is not a rumor. There is a reason there has been 100's of them coming out. Stop being in denial and accept it. There is no hidden meaning to all the articles like the "gurus(lolol)" tell you. Why does every article have to have a "hidden meaning"? All I see is a bunch of ignorant people hanging on to every word from the "gurus" in hopes they will become rich one day. Do you own research, read your own articles, form you own opinion. You're in for an upsetting surprise.

LOL Sorry but you'll all find out soon enough.

HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO... wink.gif

LOL...man, get real!

• Upvote 1