Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COMMON SENSE VIEW OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE...BY POURIT

pourit

Wow! ! ! After reading this thread, it sure appears we are all getting a little (lot) "antsy" for this RV process to be completed! According to Frank's "on the ground" intel, there are NO double prices in Iraq and he states there is no need for it due to the size of the stores. Another group, stated that there are no ships trying to unload cars in port based on intel on the ground and GPS shipping information. Allawi is "back -in" now to the post he was vacating yesterday (article given in newshound). Most of the other items are rumor issues with no facts to back them up. I think we only need to focus on the govt formation and ultimate announcement before we see any final movement to the RV. Moving up UN meetings, forming the govt on Dec 15th, etc is all poppy-cock. Iraq will conclude the RV process on the last possible day, just as they always have. I would be "only surprised and blessed" if this happened before Dec. 25th; Maliki's last day to form the govt.. That's approximately 2 weeks from now, not a long time. I believe if we just be patient and "don't sweat the details", we'll all be happy with the final result and make the journey there a lot more fun! ! ! Besides, we're all on the same side (except for the LOPsters !).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your analysis, Pourit.

Do you know of a law firm in Seattle that is up to speed on this investment? If so, would you mind sharing the name -- and if for some reason you don't want to post it here, pls. will you email me?

Thanks! tyro

Been holding the currency for just over 7 years. Same talk all year every year. It seems like many have their hopes up and are consumed with this RV. While exiting and I would like nothing else, I stuffed the dinar in a safe deposit box and when I did figured at least 15-20 years. While many point out positive progress, there is no real policy and foreign currency expert telling anything here, it is all speculation. Your dinar will increase in time but there are far more obligations Iraq has to other countries before your investment will get in the line to cash out. Does anyone actually read all of the news? This report, which has positives, indicates several obligations to others which will put us at the end of the line in my opinion. http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2010/cr10316.pdf Nevertheless, I do believe it will come eventually, I just don;t believe you should count on cashing in anytime soon. Merry Christmas and may you and your families have a safe and joyful holiday season, for the right reasons.

Ok we are hearing the rumor that there are two different prices in the stores in Iraq.....I dont think thats a good thing.....that sounds like the two currencies will have different values.....i.e this can of soda is either 2000 old dinar or 2 of the new dinar.....when germany did that it was when they were changing currencies.....if they were straight up revaluing the currency there would be no need for two different prices in stores.....

Two prices = todays exchange rate 1/1170 -- OR -- tomorrows "anticipated" rate -- maybe ??!!