Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

question for Adam

TimS

Adam

I keep seeing where the smart cards have supposedly been issued with 250 dinar on them.......with all your contacts, I assume you the ability to verify this? So, question is........have they issued smart cards with only 250 dinar on them? I would think this info would be HUGE.....if it is true, then what does 250 dinar get anyone at the current rate? Not much, even in Iraq.

Adam

I keep seeing where the smart cards have supposedly been issued with 250 dinar on them.......with all your contacts, I assume you the ability to verify this? So, question is........have they issued smart cards with only 250 dinar on them? I would think this info would be HUGE.....if it is true, then what does 250 dinar get anyone at the current rate? Not much, even in Iraq.

You heard they were already issued? I heard from another site that they were holding onto them until the 15th of this month to issue them, and they also suggested that they were doing this in hopes that they would RV and include the new rates on the smart cards for the Iraqi people. I hope this is this case, especially for them.

• Upvote 1

that`s intetesting, isn`t that what the american people got for their stymulus. ($ 250 dollars) That wpould equal a one to one rv.. just mulling over the equality of the iraqi people to US Citizens. interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought no pun intended

what about that Adam

They might have added the dinar on the cards, but maybe they were handed instructions on how and when to go about using them. With detailed info on the new rate of exchange and when it will take effect.. after the R.V. on the 15th. Maybe the R.V will be at 3.86 and that 250 would be worth 965 usd.. would be nice.....

Precisely why I wanted Adam's input....he's got to have boots on the ground he can confirm/debunk this. Got to know if card was in fact issued with 250 dinar and any instructions????? Help Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

100 dinar he dont answer you lol

WHY NOT....THIS IS HUGE IF TRUE. HE COULD CLEAR THIS ONE UP IN 20 SECONDS OR LESS....COM'ON ADAM, HELP A GUY OUT ;)

HOW ABOUT A PAGE....THERE'S 4000 ARTICLES ON THIS SITE :(

:lol: TimS - if you want to get my attention, post it in the VIP section. The only reason I saw this is because I happened to click "What's New" at the right time - otherwise I could have missed this entirely!

I haven't checked on the smart cards. The RV will happen when it happens, and I've bugged my contacts enough this week. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol: TimS - if you want to get my attention, post it in the VIP section. The only reason I saw this is because I happened to click "What's New" at the right time - otherwise I could have missed this entirely!

I haven't checked on the smart cards. The RV will happen when it happens, and I've bugged my contacts enough this week. :P

ok....thanks :)

100 dinar he dont answer you lol

hahaha.............you owe me 100 dinar ;)

• Upvote 2

You don't have to pay up, that was not a answer... He has no idea.. Cards have not been loaded and if they were they would be worth about .22 cents a day. I have no link, but I JUST KNOW and that is all you need to know.

Wow - I'm not amazed you have a few warnings under your belt already.

Change the attitude please. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

You don't have to pay up, that was not a answer... He has no idea.. Cards have not been loaded and if they were they would be worth about .22 cents a day. I have no link, but I JUST KNOW and that is all you need to know.

Just wondering... are you intentionally bashing the guy who heads up this site and could kick you off at any min...? Or are you like the new kid on the cell block trying to pick a fight with the biggest guy you can to prove how awesome you are... not bashing just wondering where you are coming from...

btw I thought this site was about news, rumors, and other Dinar related topics not a place to just slam ppl cause you feel like it... now I do realize that if someone is being dumb that it happens but other times...? just puzzled is all

• Upvote 4

Just wondering... are you intentionally bashing the guy who heads up this site and could kick you off at any min...? Or are you like the new kid on the cell block trying to pick a fight with the biggest guy you can to prove how awesome you are... not bashing just wondering where you are coming from...

btw I thought this site was about news, rumors, and other Dinar related topics not a place to just slam ppl cause you feel like it... now I do realize that if someone is being dumb that it happens but other times...? just puzzled is all

:lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: