Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV

penningtonimports

I make this post knowing that it will be like tapping hornet’s nest

I am the proud owner of 21 million Dinar. I have been perusing the internet ever since I invested. I have read several articles and viewed several videos that show Iraq emerging out of a big dark hole. Their economy is blasting off and as of December 15th they will have no debt. I see the Dinar as a fabulous investment but If the Dinar revalues, that means the $600.00 cell phone that people are buying today in Bagdad will now cost them 60 cents post RV. Think about that. If the Dinar revalues in one day, it will cause their stock market to plummet. The IDX will be .09 instead of $95.00

I believe that the revaluation will happen like the commodities are going right now. Rising break neck speed but in a trend formation.

What are your thoughts?

Here is a great Brit. Site that pulls it all together

http://www.dinarindex.com/#/investment-view/4515526758

• Downvote 5

An RV will affect the value of the dinar versus other currencies. It won't directly affect purchases by Iraqis in their own country. Prices will be adjusted to maintain the current purchasing power. That's my 23 dinars' worth.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 3

I am the proud owner of 21 million Dinar. I have been perusing the internet ever since I invested. I have read several articles and viewed several videos that show Iraq emerging out of a big dark hole. Their economy is blasting off and as of December 15th they will have no debt. I see the Dinar as a fabulous investment but If the Dinar revalues, that means the $600.00 cell phone that people are buying today in Bagdad will now cost them 60 cents post RV. Think about that. If the Dinar revalues in one day, it will cause their stock market to plummet. The IDX will be .09 instead of $95.00

I believe that the revaluation will happen like the commodities are going right now. Rising break neck speed but in a trend formation.

What are your thoughts?

this RV is unique and a first of this magnitude for most investors......with this type of revalue, everything inside the country will have to be repriced. Remember, thier money will suddenly buy more, so they can cgarge less for their stuff. Example: a car may cost 10,000,000 dinar pre-RV (roughly $10,000US)....that same car will only cost 3,333 dinar (if it RV's at $3) post RV (roughly $10,000US).....importing the car will still cost the same amount of US dollars pre and post RV......it will have to be repriced in the country. The Iraqis buying power goes up significantly after the RV. One problem I have heard of in Iraq is that most common Iraqis don't have a bunch of dinar in the bank or stashed away, so they won't benifit with a windfall that we will because they've had to use their dinar to live day to day. Don't know that part for sure, only heard it from some boots on the ground.

What are your thoughts?

Wow 21 million dinar and you have no idea about how this investment works?

• Upvote 8

Correct, Carol has said this was told to her by her contacts in Baghdad. In my opinion, she is a good source for information.

If they've posted secondary pricing, it has to be based on the rate? any idea what it is? have someone look on the back of the item, we can figure it out with both prices!

Hi,

How the heck you invest in 21 thousand with out a clue. Watching to much blue clues series? or you are looking to invest 21 thousand in dinars? And you just wanna fast answers. My recomendation get a book "ABC dinars". Adam's book is a good starting if you wanna jump into this invesment fast and furious.

Next time if you try to invest 100 dollars in something start scraching the surface with your bare nails.

Bless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

glad i am at the end of this dead horse....

From an article we all have read:

"Will allow the deletion process "to reduce the size of the cluster of cash currency, ie, that the paper of a thousand dinars turn to one dinar, and this means reducing the 21 trillion dinars to 15 billion with coins, metal, and small groups." Saleh pointed out that the strategy, which purports to Central taken "in line with the Constitution and the economic life of good and facilitate internal transactions "

This article supports a trade in, 25k for 25 iqd in smaller denoms. The the 000’s would not be “tradable” in the market place, only good for exchanging at the bank for the newly available smaller notes. Then you could go to the market and buy goods and services.

Like making change In the US… we turn in a $100 and get 5 $10 dollar bills, and 10 $5s.

We have all been brain washed by visions of exponential wealth and we don't want anyone to take that dream away. What would you do if you financially managed a country that had 25k notes in circulation and 1k notes in your bank vaults? You would reasonably say to everyone "turn in your existing 25k notes for the equivalent value of 25 iqd in smaller more functional notes. Then RV the new lower denoms of dinar. The "non RV'd" zeros are removed (000's notes), the RV has taken place and the CBI has not had to pay the higher rate to any large note holders, citizens or speculators alike. The new smaller bills are now usable since the larger unmanageable denominations are gone. We exchange our big 000's and get a 3+ rate of exchange. we should be very happy.

It is their currency, their country and their decision... have they worried about what we think about anything...ever... no.

the sequence could be...

1. removal of non tradable 000's by exchanging for usable lower denoms

2. in parallel RV the new denoms, not the old 000's.

• Downvote 1

this RV is unique and a first of this magnitude for most investors......with this type of revalue, everything inside the country will have to be repriced. Remember, thier money will suddenly buy more, so they can cgarge less for their stuff. Example: a car may cost 10,000,000 dinar pre-RV (roughly $10,000US)....that same car will only cost 3,333 dinar (if it RV's at $3) post RV (roughly $10,000US).....importing the car will still cost the same amount of US dollars pre and post RV......it will have to be repriced in the country. The Iraqis buying power goes up significantly after the RV. One problem I have heard of in Iraq is that most common Iraqis don't have a bunch of dinar in the bank or stashed away, so they won't benifit with a windfall that we will because they've had to use their dinar to live day to day. Don't know that part for sure, only heard it from some boots on the ground.

IN REGARDS TO THE IRAQI'S AND NOT HAVING MUCH DINAR ..... I READ THEY WOULD BE COMPENSATED AND THE COMPENSATION SOUNDED PRETTY GOOD........ I HOPE THEY DO BENIFET GREATLY ..... LET IT RAIN DINAR FOR ALL OF IRAQ ..... REDRV

glad i am at the end of this dead horse....

From an article we all have read:

"Will allow the deletion process "to reduce the size of the cluster of cash currency, ie, that the paper of a thousand dinars turn to one dinar, and this means reducing the 21 trillion dinars to 15 billion with coins, metal, and small groups." Saleh pointed out that the strategy, which purports to Central taken "in line with the Constitution and the economic life of good and facilitate internal transactions "

This article supports a trade in, 25k for 25 iqd in smaller denoms. The the 000’s would not be “tradable” in the market place, only good for exchanging at the bank for the newly available smaller notes. Then you could go to the market and buy goods and services.

Like making change In the US… we turn in a $100 and get 5 $10 dollar bills, and 10 $5s.

We have all been brain washed by visions of exponential wealth and we don't want anyone to take that dream away. What would you do if you financially managed a country that had 25k notes in circulation and 1k notes in your bank vaults? You would reasonably say to everyone "turn in your existing 25k notes for the equivalent value of 25 iqd in smaller more functional notes. Then RV the new lower denoms of dinar. The "non RV'd" zeros are removed (000's notes), the RV has taken place and the CBI has not had to pay the higher rate to any large note holders, citizens or speculators alike. The new smaller bills are now usable since the larger unmanageable denominations are gone. We exchange our big 000's and get a 3+ rate of exchange. we should be very happy.

It is their currency, their country and their decision... have they worried about what we think about anything...ever... no.

the sequence could be...

1. removal of non tradable 000's by exchanging for usable lower denoms

2. in parallel RV the new denoms, not the old 000's.

• Downvote 1

Having a difficult time trying to quote the initial post. Sorry.

Let's follow this logic all the way through to its conclusion. You say that the 25,000 Dinar notes will be forfeited in exchange for 25 Dinar notes. Let's assume I have 1,000,000 Dinar and I exchange them for the new 25 Dinar notes as you suggest. I will receive 40,000 25 Dinar notes in exchange for my 40 25,000 Dinar notes. I will still have 1,000,000 Dinars. When they revalue, (we'll use 1:1 to make the math easy) I will have $1,000,000 US. What am I missing?

If you are suggesting Iraq will only give me (and everyone else holding 25,000 Dinar notes) one 25 Dinar note for each 25,000 Dinar note in hand, then you are missing an important point. What about all the other notes currently in circulation? Will they hold their value while the bills with the three zeros get devalued by 1,000 percent? I think not.

• Upvote 2