Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix...RE-Check Netdania

Joe P

Phoenix,

As much as I like reading your posts, you have missed something.

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

This link has all the ME countries in the top...look at their time stamp. They are frozen and they do that often recently.

So there...100% correct.

Joe P.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Phoenix,

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

This link has all the ME countries in the top...look at their time stamp. They are frozen and they do that often recently.

So there...100% correct.

Joe P.

Thanks for the verification Joe. Come on RV... daddy needs a new pair of....teeth :lol:

• Upvote 3

Phoenix,

So there...100% correct.

Joe P.

My post is gone that I did in the other thread so I will explain it again.

The middle east currencies are thinly traded exotics.

Being so the trading of then is done mostly in that region and you will see often that after the markets close in the Middle East it appears that the trading almost stops as that is indeed the case.

Now yesterday when all of those currencies in that region appeared to have been frozen what people fail to catch was that yesterday was an Islamic holiday and therefore the markets were closed for trading in most of the Middle East and that was the reason it appeared that all the middle east currencies were "frozen".

I also pointed out in that post that it seems that a so called "international currency expert" that was said to be giving out that information to the members on that CC would be aware of this simple fact.

Just sayin...

Phoenix

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 8

Being so the trading of then is done mostly in that region and you will see often that after the markets close in the Middle East it appears that the trading almost stops as that is indeed the case.

Now yesterday when all of those currencies in that region appeared to have been frozen what people fail to catch was that yesterday was an Islamic holiday and therefore the markets were closed for trading in most of the Middle East and that was the reason it appeared that all the middle east currencies were "frozen".

I also pointed out in that post that it seems that a so called "international currency expert" that was said to be giving out that information to the members on that CC would be aware of this simple fact.

Just sayin...

Phoenix

Yo Phoenix...buddy...pal...

Watch all of the ME currencies. They have been doing this every trading day for the last 3 weeks. In fact, KWD was off the board for 48/72 hours about 3 weeks ago. So yesterday's freeze has nothing to do with today's freeze, nor the day before, nor last week's, nor tomorrows (re: holiday).

This is an oddity I brought to Scooter's attention almost a month ago. Thinly traded is fine, but not all of them, not each day, and oh by the way, just this basket.

Regarding an ICE, where did that come from? Also, the jibberish about MLM is nonsense. You as a factual person should not be tossing opinions and unfounded statements like those. No one has or is attacking you, some keep the bullets in your own gun.

So, let's stay with the facts, that all of the ME currencies stop trading almost daily. I am all for THE REASON...I don't give a rats butt where that reason comes from. It started a month ago and you watch...they will pick up in trades again soon, then they will stop roughly around 11:00 am CST. And in the recent past, all of them have stopped within seconds of each other.

Joe P

PS...viturally all currencies are exotics except the few majors. And if you search 'true exotic' currencies, OMAR, QATAR, and SAUDI ARABIA are not in that group.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Watch all of the ME currencies. They have been doing this every trading day for the last 3 weeks. In fact, KWD was off the board for 48/72 hours about 3 weeks ago. So yesterday's freeze has nothing to do with today's freeze, nor the day before, nor last week's, nor tomorrows (re: holiday).

This is an oddity I brought to Scooter's attention almost a month ago. Thinly traded is fine, but not all of them, not each day, and oh by the way, just this basket.

Regarding an ICE, where did that come from? Also, the jibberish about MLM is nonsense. You as a factual person should not be tossing opinions and unfounded statements like those. No one has or is attacking you, some keep the bullets in your own gun.

So, let's stay with the facts, that all of the ME currencies stop trading almost daily. I am all for THE REASON...I don't give a rats butt where that reason comes from. It started a month ago and you watch...they will pick up in trades again soon, then they will stop roughly around 11:00 am CST. And in the recent past, all of them have stopped within seconds of each other.

Joe P

PS...viturally all currencies are exotics except the few majors. And if you search 'true exotic' currencies, OMAR, QATAR, and SAUDI ARABIA are not in that group.

Great info......thanks for the homework. Phoenix I like you and respect most of your stuff, but whats with the "high-horse" lately?? Get over yourself!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guest marketralley

Phoenix,

So there...100% correct.

Joe P.

Thank you for getting this info. I know that Steve was correct and Pheonix was not. Sometimes you neeed to admit you are wrong.

Go Rv.

• Upvote 1

Just sayin...

Phoenix

Just trying to understand your hatred toward those guys. Read your back post and you have never attacked them before! Also the info you have shared in the past is not as informative as what they are putting out and your rants about cashing in lately is not your style. Need to let it go bud.

God Bless Blanc

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just trying to understand your hatred toward those guys. Read your back post and you have never attacked them before! Also the info you have shared in the past is not as informative as what you are putting out except your rants about cashing in lately. Need to let it go bud.

God Bless Blanc

Stating facts and correcting false information is not hatred.

Claiming "hatred" when someone stands for the truth is out of line.

Where in that explanation of yesterdays holiday in the Middle East and the reason for the lack of trading in the currencies is "hatred"?

And the fact that I have zero tolerance for dinar pumpers and those who exploit the emotions of others is something I will not apologize for.

And if people think by me refusing to bend on my own ethical stance against dinar pumping and the exploitation of those who may be in need is "riding a high horse" then giddy up daddy o!~

I will not turn a blind eye to those who exploit others.

Like it or not.

So sorry...I will not let it go...."bud"

Phoenix

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 9

Joe P

I will stick with you on this one.........evidently you know what your saying. Stick with the facts!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just trying to understand your hatred toward those guys. Read your back post and you have never attacked them before! Also the info you have shared in the past is not as informative as what they are putting out and your rants about cashing in lately is not your style. Need to let it go bud.

God Bless Blanc

You are soooo TRUE!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you for getting this info. I know that Steve was correct and Pheonix was not. Sometimes you neeed to admit you are wrong.

Go Rv.

LOL!~ :lol:

Now that is some funny stuff.

So you are saying that yesterday was not an Islamic holiday and that the real reason the currencies in the Middle East were not trading was because they were frozen in preperation for the RV?

Because that is what they told everyone on that CC.

Classic.

Phoenix

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Stating facts and correcting false information is not hatred.

Claiming "hatred" when someone stands for the truth is out of line.

Where in that explanation of yesterdays holiday in the Middle East and the reason for the lack of trading in the currencies is "hatred"?

And the fact that I have zero tolerance for dinar pumpers and those who exploit the emotions of others is something I will not apologize for.

And if people think by me refusing to bend on my own ethical stance against dinar pumping and the exploitation of those who may be in need is "riding a high horse" then giddy up daddy o!~

I will not turn a blind eye to those who exploit others.

Like it or not.

So sorry...I will not let it go...."bud"

Phoenix

Nice attempt at avoiding the discussion...I fear you have ventured into never never land as of late. You might want to go back anf take a look at some of your posts from Oct and Nov. You Phoenix could easily be mistaken for a pumper yourself were it not for your dedicated followers. You have suggested multiple times that this was a done deal, the RV that is, and that it was finally at it's conclusion and Maliki would take the PM and we were there...as in get ready for cashing in and "remember to support your local bank."

You have NOT given a single FACT...you instead choose to rest on your laurels and hope you come out looking righteous....sorry didn't work out for ya.

Peace

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Nice attempt at avoiding the discussion...I fear you have ventured into never never land as of late. You might want to go back anf take a look at some of your posts from Oct and Nov. You Phoenix could easily be mistaken for a pumper yourself were it not for your dedicated followers. You have suggested multiple times that this was a done deal, the RV that is, and that it was finally at it's conclusion and Maliki would take the PM and we were there...as in get ready for cashing in and "remember to support your local bank."

You have NOT given a single FACT...you instead choose to rest on your laurels and hope you come out looking righteous....sorry didn't work out for ya.

Peace

Avoiding the discussion?

All I am doing is providing the facts.

It appears it is you avoiding the discussion...or do you also claim that the reason the currencies of the Middle East were not trading yesterday was because they were frozen for the RV and not because yesterday was an Islamic holiday??

Everyone is saying "stick with the facts" and that is what I am doing.

"Looking righteous" Dude are you serious? :lol:

Do you realy think I give a "tinkers damn' what anyone on any of these forums thinks of me? :lol:

This is not rocket science...yesterday was an Islamic holiday and the markets in the region were closed....end of story.

Man you guys are are bent out of shape over the truth....sorry but the facts are the facts.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Phoenix,

Let's try something new...something not seen in the recent past.

Let's partner together to figure out why this is happening. This is not a site versus site issue. Forget 'pumpers' because that is subjective. Forget 'names' of the past who have come and gone...that's irrelevant too. At this point, we have clues everywhere.

In my prior posts, everything stated is fact. The ME's traded yesterday (it was a holiday) but then stopped.

So, I have resources...you have resources, that the dinar family don't. If we can validate this relationship of the ME's doing this daily trick for the past 3 weeks to the IQD appearance...FANTASTIC...if not we move to the next clue. We both know that the ME basket is intrinsically and tanglibly affected by the reemergence of another currency. The neighboring countries cannot allow a significant revaluation without adjustment and beyond the Forex's later impact. Iraq's increased oil/gas participation increases the size of the pie, but the piece of pie becomes thinner in each country, hence another reason for a monetary adjustment. I could list a ton more reasons too, as you could.

We both know that the KWD didn't revalue as some of the forum posts stated...it was a quick growth from September to October over the course of 24 days. No reason to jump their butts because they don't/didn't know. And we both know the KWD didn't jump to $4.00 either. However, their 14 cent adjustment is a significant amount. That's a near 5% appreciation of value based on what? Not Gold, because that would have effected others equally. Increased reserves or reserve currency value? Hmmmm? Shared oil field? Hmmmm?

Bottom line is the ME is doing things that are not respective of other regions, other baskets, or historically.

So what say you? Want to work together on WHY instead of debating holidays, exotics?

Joe P.

PS... I just posted this and then read your latest. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! These currencies are frozen RIGHT NOW! It ain't a holiday NOW is it? And they will freeze again tomorrow between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm CST.

• Upvote 16

Just sayin...

Phoenix

Well I was one on the cc call last night and although I do agree with you about the international currency expert and I have said all along I do not like nor trust him, I do have a question about the currencies. After that cc call I looked for awhile for evidence of these 9 currencies being frozen because I am a facts kind of girl. My questions were not satisfied last night, so I kept looking today. What I found was that today there has been some of these same currencies frozen once again. I don't think this was new private intel that this special "international currency expert" gave us last night, I think it has been basic knowledge by those who have been watching this for awhile. Now, yesterday was the beginning of the new year for Iraq and so they may not have been live on the Forex, but today some of these same currencies are again frozen. They were live earlier in the day and then by this afternoon, they did freeze. So yes, yesterday I can understand the freezing, but for this to happen again today and previously in the past? What is your opinion on this?

Phoenix,

Let's try something new...something not seen in the recent past.

Let's partner together to figure out why this is happening. This is not a site versus site issue. Forget 'pumpers' because that is subjective. Forget 'names' of the past who have come and gone...that's irrelevant too. At this point, we have clues everywhere.

In my prior posts, everything stated is fact. The ME's traded yesterday (it was a holiday) but then stopped.

So, I have resources...you have resources, that the dinar family don't. If we can validate this relationship of the ME's doing this daily trick for the past 3 weeks to the IQD appearance...FANTASTIC...if not we move to the next clue. We both know that the ME basket is intrinsically and tanglibly affected by the reemergence of another currency. The neighboring countries cannot allow a significant revaluation without adjustment and beyond the Forex's later impact. Iraq's increased oil/gas participation increases the size of the pie, but the piece of pie becomes thinner in each country, hence another reason for a monetary adjustment. I could list a ton more reasons too, as you could.

We both know that the KWD didn't revalue as some of the forum posts stated...it was a quick growth from September to October over the course of 24 days. No reason to jump their butts because they don't/didn't know. And we both know the KWD didn't jump to $4.00 either. However, their 14 cent adjustment is a significant amount. That's a near 5% appreciation of value based on what? Not Gold, because that would have effected others equally. Increased reserves or reserve currency value? Hmmmm? Shared oil field? Hmmmm?

Bottom line is the ME is doing things that are not respective of other regions, other baskets, or historically.

So what say you? Want to work together on WHY instead of debating holidays, exotics?

Joe P.

PS... I just posted this and then read your latest. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! These currencies are frozen RIGHT NOW! It ain't a holiday NOW is it? And they will freeze again tomorrow between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm CST.

Ok Joe.

What is going on it appears is a more coordinated market with trades that are more structured.

My guess is we are seeing the GCC central banks moving currencies in block trades as currency swaps in prep for the IQD revaluation and the eventual launch of the GCC common currency and GCC Central Bank.

We may have World Bank intervention/assistance along with IMF coordination and that may be the reason for the recent structured trading and trading halts.

The one thing yesterday that I noticed that was indeed very starnge was that China also halted at 12:00 est and remained in the halt with the other currencies for many hours.

Turkey and Pakistan were also not trading as was Indonesia and the VND was off of the system.

fwiw

Phoenix

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1