Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what is up with this??

rick25sandi

I have been watching forex trading charts.com for a couple of months now and I have been seeing that the iqd/usd rate will go down and then go right back up later in the day. Anybody know why this happens, all the othe currencies change

:unsure:

GO RV, :

actually if you look at the forex, the IQD has been frozen for a little while today, as well as, a few other currencies....

I have been watching forex trading charts.com for a couple of months now and I have been seeing that the iqd/usd rate will go down and then go right back up later in the day. Anybody know why this happens, all the othe currencies change

:unsure:

GO RV, :

It's because Congress voted to spend more of the Chinese loan money..

unsure.gif

GO RV, :

The more that I read of endless commentary from at least ten dinar gurus and adminstrators of dinar info sites the more I am certain that

no one knows anything at all. It is a guesses mixed with hopes and dreams. Not that they do not try with the gathering of endless information but sometimes I think, now why would we need to know this.

It obvious though just from flashes on news channels that something is in the wind in Iraq and that something will fly very soon. Maliki and Shabibi are acting different and even the way they carry themselves is different. Let us all hope that which will fly is the Revalue of the Iraqi Dinar. It does seem logical that the the RV is about to be announced.

God Bless America!

By the way administrators I have been VIP member for a very long time. Why has that VIP been removed from my name and info on the left???