Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend from Iraq

berlin85

I have had my Dinar for six years exchanged for some in Kuwait and the rest I exchanged from local Iraqi's who worked on our base near Babylon. My friend wants to leave Iraq but has stated he wishes me the best of luck. He did confirm lower denominations to me though. He says he is in danger because he worked for us. He is trying to get a Special Immigrant Visa to come here. When this happens I would personnaly like to use my Dinar Blessing to help people who risked thier lives for the aid of the American Forces and our allies.

Edited by berlin85
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Hey Berlin,

When this RV's I'd be happy to give you hand with your friend. I think we should also be planning on helping the veterans as much as we can with our new found wealth!

Absolutely in agreement with this contribution. I am the safety officer for our NWFL Patriot Guard Riders and have resided as Chaplain over many veterans that were homeless with no family given final honors at a national cemetery and I would love to do something for these heroes before I ride in front of their hearse. Go Vets God bless them.... GO RV :)

• Upvote 1

I have had my Dinar for six years exchanged for some in Kuwait and the rest I exchanged from local Iraqi's who worked on our base near Babylon. My friend wants to leave Iraq but has stated he wishes me the best of luck. He did confirm lower denominations to me though. He says he is in danger because he worked for us. He is trying to get a Special Immigrant Visa to come here. When this happens I would personnaly like to use my Dinar Blessing to help people who risked thier lives for the aid of the American Forces and our allies.

I hope he makes it to safety...........May GOD bless him.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey, fladinar, the chaplain at the VA hospital in Albuquerqe came out while quite a few patients were waiting for our surgeries, and had some very comforting words to say to us as well as thanking us for our service. I was so nervous about this surgery that I got the yaks the night before. His soothing words had a real calming affect on me, personally. I was the only one who thanked him, and he actually looked surprised! You guys deserve kudos for your service also, so Thanks from the wolfman!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Hey berlin85, I understand what you are talking about. I spent 27 months at "Summer camp", I have talked to a few terps and other workers who have "helped and worked for us" and their famliy is in danger. I really do not understand how there are some neg. responses. It pretty much falls back to my theory, that 90% of these people on this site would have no idea about this if it was not for the inter-net and the same people could not even find Iraq on a globe if asked to. God help you to help this person.