Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL and the RV

tonystaxxs

Good day fellow investors,

Can one of our more experienced, take a second and explain what exactly the HCL is and how it effects the RV.

Also I know I am not supposed to say the "L" word and I won't........But should the "L" happen how much will a 250,000.00 note be worth. I read in one of the posts on here that if that does happen it will be the same as if the rate was $0.86.

Don't beat me up I am just asking........

Yes, it's the Hydro Carbon Law, but i think I read that it also determines how oil proffits are distributed to Iraq's different factions, (Kurds, etc.). I could be wrong???

Yes, it authorizes production share agreements which guarantees a profit for foreign oil companies

You're welcome my friend....

Trust me..the finish line is fastly approaching us............

I hope so. I haven't been involved in this investment as long as others but know when it hits it's going to change my life drastically along with thousands of others.

What difference do you see in all this right now in comparison to this time of yr in the subsequent yrs? I'm feeling the hype but domt want to fall victim to the "hope" everyone has had before. What new dominos make you feel it's so sure now?

I hope so. I haven't been involved in this investment as long as others but know when it hits it's going to change my life drastically along with thousands of others.

What difference do you see in all this right now in comparison to this time of yr in the subsequent yrs? I'm feeling the hype but domt want to fall victim to the "hope" everyone has had before. What new dominos make you feel it's so sure now?

Well, I have only been in it for a few months, but from reading and hearing others who have been in this longer, it is coming. Seems there have been more pertinent news that has come out since inception in 2004. But if you just read with what is going on, it is inevitable. Of course I know we are dealing with Iraq here and anything can happen. However, there is too much at stake and Maliki and crew has their backs against the wall. One key thing to remember is that one of the reasons why the must RV is because of Chap 7. See, without Chap 7 being lifted, Iraq will not receive any type of funding from the IMF(International Monetary Fund). To me, that is crucial and that is only the tip of the iceberg! More importantly, the citizens of Iraq have put up with a lot for too long. I could write a book if I had the time. But this investment is bigger than us! This is a GOD thing and he had this planned all along. There is no coincidences or chances! I do believe that we are NOT getting all of the news that comes out of Iraq AND you must realize that some of the news is already old by the time we read it. You have to sift through all of the rumors, but have in God and not in people. Me, I find it rather amusing at times and getting all upset when a "rumor" doesn't transpire is ridiculous. None of us here can do a thing about it and we definitely don't have any control in regards to the outcome. Hope this helps and God bless!

• Upvote 2

I don't have an incredibly detailed answer of the HCL, but here is my limited understanding.

The HCL, or Hydrocarbon Law, is something done by Arab nations where the wealth of the country is redistributed to the people. Saudi Arabia, for example, does this, as do Kuwait and others I believe. In Iraq's case, the fighting is over how much each group gets. This is why the upcoming census is so important so they can get an accurate count of each group and divide up the spoils equally among them. Currently, each group claims to be larger than they actually are to negotiate a bigger piece of the pie but the census will give a more realistic picture. This needs to be in place very soon in order to know how to distribute the billions of dollars that will flood in to Iraq.

Hope that helps! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I don't have an incredibly detailed answer of the HCL, but here is my limited understanding.

The HCL, or Hydrocarbon Law, is something done by Arab nations where the wealth of the country is redistributed to the people. Saudi Arabia, for example, does this, as do Kuwait and others I believe. In Iraq's case, the fighting is over how much each group gets. This is why the upcoming census is so important so they can get an accurate count of each group and divide up the spoils equally among them. Currently, each group claims to be larger than they actually are to negotiate a bigger piece of the pie but the census will give a more realistic picture. This needs to be in place very soon in order to know how to distribute the billions of dollars that will flood in to Iraq.

You ask a simple question and you get a brief, yet informative clear answer .....thank you very much :D

Extremely good synopsis , I can only add that this has been somewhat of a stumbling block for GOI , But I thought that regarding census ,these things could be worked out after formation. Because techincally it is not devided in the budget.

Well, I have only been in it for a few months, but from reading and hearing others who have been in this longer, it is coming. Seems there have been more pertinent news that has come out since inception in 2004. But if you just read with what is going on, it is inevitable. Of course I know we are dealing with Iraq here and anything can happen. However, there is too much at stake and Maliki and crew has their backs against the wall. One key thing to remember is that one of the reasons why the must RV is because of Chap 7. See, without Chap 7 being lifted, Iraq will not receive any type of funding from the IMF(International Monetary Fund). To me, that is crucial and that is only the tip of the iceberg! More importantly, the citizens of Iraq have put up with a lot for too long. I could write a book if I had the time. But this investment is bigger than us! This is a GOD thing and he had this planned all along. There is no coincidences or chances! I do believe that we are NOT getting all of the news that comes out of Iraq AND you must realize that some of the news is already old by the time we read it. You have to sift through all of the rumors, but have in God and not in people. Me, I find it rather amusing at times and getting all upset when a "rumor" doesn't transpire is ridiculous. None of us here can do a thing about it and we definitely don't have any control in regards to the outcome. Hope this helps and God bless!

One key thing to remember is that one of the reasons why the must RV is because of Chap 7. See, without Chap 7 being lifted, Iraq will not receive any type of funding from the IMF(International Monetary Fund). To me, that is crucial and that is only the tip of the iceberg!

This statement needs verification. IMO, this is not accurate!!! Please provide a link, and prove me wrong.. With out backup this statement is simply frivolous.