Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Post: G.E.T. 12/05/10 (Where we are as of Dec 5)

ronscarpa

The following is the reading that Ray was going to give this evening but due to a personal family problem the call was cancelled.

This afternoon Tina sent me some posts and responses from the don't promote other sites site in which people seemed to be under the impression that either TerryK or I have been asking people to give 10% of their RV wealth to us! Nothing could be farther from the truth. First, I have written clearly that how much and to whom you give is between you and God. I have said this numerous times and will say it again in the reading that follows. Second, IF you decide to give to TCB Caring Hands that is also your PERSONAL decision. Not one is asking anyone to do anything specific, period! Do whatever you want!

My points have to do with how your react to your new-found wealth from a spiritual and psychological perspective. My points have NOTHING to do with what any person does specifically. GET it?

Here is the reading that Ray was going to present tonight:

I am now going to move us into a new reality tonight, one step farther in our progress to understand what is about to happen to us all. Whether the RV has occurred yet or not is really not relevant, surprisingly. I know that this sounds amazing, but if you watch the news daily you may have a sense that there is something “not right” about the world economy.

This “discordance” in the world economy is not accidental, in case you were not aware of this. It is my firm belief that there are forces that exist behind the governments of the world who are about to manufacture a collapse in the world economy, or at least a serious change in its structure. Many of you may be aware that there is a movement afoot to bring the world to a single one-world currency. However, the process to get us there may be more jerky and have more pitfalls than we might think.

Here is the way I see this at this time. We will be lucky beyond our means if we are able to fully realize our investment dream. I don’t mean that the RV won’t occur; in fact I suspect we are finally at its doorstep. But the RV is just the beginning of our blessing into wealth. Being able to retain that wealth may be another challenge altogether.

Forces are at work here that you and I have barely begun to recognize. I don’t want you all to think that I am a nutcase who believes in conspiracy theories. However, I do believe in conspiracy theories. So I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t want you to think I’m a nutcase because of that! HAH!

I would love to tell you all that you will become millionaires and go into retirement with the assurance that your children will inherit this wonderful bounty. Who knows, maybe this will actually be the case. On the other hand, I believe we should be prepared to be hounded by these “forces”, as I call them, as they attempt to wrestle our newfound wealth from us, either in large lumps or piecemeal, a bit at a time.

The simple fact is that because of what I wrote about in my last reading we will attract greater and greater attention to ourselves. Our participation in the Plan of God, as I have called it, will become more and more apparent. As this happens we will be seen as a threat to the “other side”. The forces of “the world”, or to put it more bluntly, the forces of Satan, will be waged against the forces of God’s soldiers, namely us. We need to steel ourselves and prepare now spiritually, mentally, and financially, for the upcoming attacks. To believe that we will not be buffeted by Satan is truly naïve, in my opinion.

My inclination is that there are seriously sick forces at work to bring America down, to put this most simply. They will, most probably, succeed. We, as the army of God, will be on the front lines in our attempt to thwart this conscious effort on the part of the “sick forces” as I have called them.

The simple fact is that America has been a beacon of hope and a lightening rod of faith for the Christians in the world for 250 years. It is now being challenged worse than ever before and seems to be losing its grip on its own faith. Our role may be to be the frontline force to push back this deleterious trend. Whether, and to what extent we will succeed, will be the challenge of our generation.

I believe that we are at a crossroads that will determine the nature of the continuing existence of our country as we know it.

Unfortunately there is indication in the Bible that the evil forces will succeed in spite of our bounty. I did not believe this was coming so quickly to us even 2 weeks ago, but now I see a reality coming that leads me to believe that our efforts may ultimately fail sooner rather than later, even though many will come to know Christ in the process of our efforts. This is the Plan of God, incidentally, so we should not be surprised that He is allowing evil to raise its ugly head against us as we enter the end times.

The question we need to ask ourselves is this: “Will we be ready when we are called on to put our money where our faith is?”

I have no idea why I am doing this. I’m not trying to instill fear at all. On the contrary, I believe that the Bible gives us great hope, in spite of the fact that the road will be rough. I have no crystal ball. We may have years, or decades, but I suspect that the timing until tribulation will be shorter rather than longer.

Now, TerryK has a reputation, but it is not based on his personal identity. It is based upon his ability to acquire and pass on intel. That is what he does. He does not represent what he says. It is not HIS intel. Instead he gathers and presents what he receives from others and lets you all do what you will with it.

On the other hand, I tend to lay it on the line when I write. Furthermore, I am invested in what I say. I am more than a conduit. I own what I write. I haven’t done so forever, but only in the last 8 weeks or so, I’ve become more and more convinced that I need to present these ideas to us all. As you all know, I’ve changed the focus.

So, you might ask, what the heck is going on? As a firm believer, I will pursue my thoughts and trust in our God that what I am going to say is a message that has import for us all.

If the RV has not yet happened then it will within a few days. Of that I am confident. I am not privy to the inner workings of the Iraqi government. What I am now following is my gut. I believe that we are there, for a lot of reasons. Of course I’ve believed that we were “there” before. I have been living in expectation with you all for a long time now. But somehow I now have become convinced that this is nearly over.

Therefore, I will proceed as if this were a “done deal”. If I am mistaken then you can throw my words into the trash heap along with all of the other gurus who have, numerous times I might add, given either a rate or a date.

However, my points here have nothing to do with the rate or the date.

Instead, my points are essentially these two: How much time do we have, and what will we do with the time we are given?

Now, let me get back to what I started to say and those specific statements that let you know that we will be buffeted by evil in the not too distant future.

Here is the next question: “Whose money is this, anyway?”

I hope you know where I am going, so I will plunge forward. However, it will get more challenging for us all as I go forward, so be ready.

I respectfully suggest that you all consider our “blessing” as a down payment on our own devotion to God. I will be even more direct. I suggest that you consider anything that you get from this investment as HIS. Furthermore, I suggest that you treat it as sacred, divinely given, and equally divinely removed.

I suppose now I truly have your attention. If not, I should. Why? Because that last sentence tells it all. I will rephrase it: “Our blessing will be divinely given, and could equally be divinely removed.”

As I said in the last two calls, there is no coincidence happening here. This is not an accident of economics. We are way beyond “luck” here. We have entered into God’s world.

If you think for a moment that you are exempt from what I am saying I will say this: good luck to you! You will need it.

However, having said that, I want you to know that God is really generous. He knows that we have our “needs” and our “wants” and He has no problem with our having a good time in life. But, as I say this I will also add that simple phrase that I gave last call. Here it is: “to whom much is given much will be expected.”

I realize that what I am saying sounds a bit repetitive. I do this for a reason. I’ve been taught that a good speaker will do the following: tell people what you are going to tell them; then tell them; then tell them what you told them. In doing so they tend to learn better, and remember.

As you have seen from my last reading, the cards are about to be played. We are about to enter into the real game. Therefore I feel compelled to impress on you all the seriousness of this statement. I will repeat it: “to whom much is given much will be expected.”

Let me put this another way that will help us all see the issue more clearly. I really do this with some trepidation, because it will almost certainly change my own plans for the future, as it may yours as well.

Here it is: “what do you really need?”

I don’t know about you, but when I read/wrote that, I almost lost my breath. I was taken aback and began to think again that this really isn’t about me. It is about His plan. My plans pale in comparison to what He wants and will do, quite frankly.

Now I will be the first person to admit that I have a lot of ideas running through my head as to what to do with this blessing. Most initially had to do with my ex-wife, surprisingly (I do still love her), my children, and my siblings. I suspect that this is normal and that God isn’t concerned about this motivation as selfish. Who would not protect his family?

But then there is all of this other money left over. I suppose I could call it an extremely enormous security blanket, but really, we all should by now have a sense that this bounty is mainly about what God is going to do more than it is about our great investing skill. The amount for any individual isn’t the issue. It is the “difference” between our needs and that remaining amount that is important. Therefore I will ask the question again: “What do you really need?”

As I see it we are now at the place where the rubber will meet the road. Jesus placed this in front of some people during His walk. I never expected Him to place this question in front of me, but He has. Let me give you a simple paraphrase of His words from the Sermon on the Mount: “what sincere man, when asked by a man in need for something to keep him warm, such as a sweater, would not also give his cloak?”

Now I realize that I have embellished a bit on the actual phrase of Christ which goes as follows: “And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.” I have taken this a bit out of context but believe that there is a good point to be made here. While the man in need in my paraphrase has not threatened to sue, he is in need. Yet if he did sue for only your tunic, Jesus would have said, “give him your cloak as well.”

Here is the point: do we need to wait, given our blessing, to be sued in order to show our generosity?

We are now beginning to get to the crux of the issue, at least for those who are still with me. I will state this clearly, so there will be no confusion at all. Get ready. This is going to be bigger than anything I have said thus far:

The RV of the IQD is no accident. It is a part of the Plan of God to bring the world to its knees. He will use the power of the world to eliminate once and for all any allegiance to money. Furthermore, He will do so by using money to free those who are bound by it in order to save those who have never known it. The rest will be lost. He will do this in a relatively short period of time because He knows the power of money better than we do. Our blessing will be short-lived, in my opinion, before the buffeting begins. Those who “get it” will GET it. Those who do not, will not.

If you think for a moment that the pun on GET was an accident, then you do not know how God works. There are no coincidences in His world.

At this point, many will say I have gone too far with my pun on the GET Team. But here is another way of saying this: They don’t GET it. Do you see how this simple pun has become a symbol of His will? Do you GET it? We who are a part of the GET Team seem to GET it, don’t we?

I can hardly wait for the bashers to do their thing on this one. I really don’t care. What will be, will be. I am not special. I’m a part of the TEAM of God. I’m proud to be a part of His team. Therefore, let them bash. I’ve laid down the gauntlet. Let them cross it. I dare them!

Otherwise, let them join the Team. Let people begin to realize the reality that He is placing before us. Let them join with Him and let them ask themselves this simple question: “What do I really need?” And the corollary for this question is the following: “What will I do with the remainder?”

I believe that a line is being drawn in the sand, quite honestly. That line is not between the “haves” and the “have nots” but instead those who “GET it” and those who “Don’t GET it”. Those of us who GET it will use the residual beyond our needs to participate in God’s great Plan to reap the final harvest.

This is not about our site, even though, not coincidentally, God seems to have placed this on my heart right now. It is about Him, and about His plan.

Perhaps we should all pray that we truly GET it as this process unfolds. I suspect that God will honor that prayer. Will you ask that same prayer? Will you ask God to let you GET it?

And, when He does let you GET it, will you respond?

“What do you really need?” Beyond that, are you ready to participate with God in His plan? Beyond your needs, are you ready to go “all in?”

Where we are as of December 5

« on: Today at 01:30:39 AM »

I suggest that you all begin to look at this process as the best chance you will ever be given in a lifetime to allow God to work through you. Many, if not most of us just plow through life without a divinely given direction. I submit that this blessing will allow all of us to participate directly in God’s end time Plan. What a great opportunity!

Therefore, I also suggest that you not concern yourselves with any fear about the future whatsoever, including timing issues, or anything other than how you can serve God after you meet your needs. For those of us who do this, I can guarantee you that we will be rewarded, either in this life or the next.

On that I can assure you, I will not be wrong.

Thanks again for listening to me, through my dear friend Ray.

Steve

• Upvote 8

Overdramatic! I come to this website to read current articles and connect the dots. Connecting the dots from an investment to god is dangerous. Jesus wasnt a fan of moneychangers, so maybe this investment isnt for this guy.

OK you must have missed the passage when Jesus got mad and turned over the moneychangers. Jesus was upset due to the fact that the people turned the temple into a market and were profiting durng worship time thus making money and Idol.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Overdramatic! I come to this website to read current articles and connect the dots. Connecting the dots from an investment to god is dangerous. Jesus wasnt a fan of moneychangers, so maybe this investment isnt for this guy.

Not so fast.. Jesus did use very powerful and rich people to do his work as well as the poor. Jesus cleared the temple because of the filth that was going on. One must be careful how he uses his blessings or it will be taken away. God bless

• Upvote 5

There is a part of me that wants to belive in the power of GOD & I do. But when it comes to Money & Governments, I have a problem beliveing that, I wish that Governments were based on some (any) religious belief, but what do Governments do, they brake our backs. All that is wrong in the world toady is buy DESIGN, in my eyes evil design. Bottom line I hope your right & yes I would be one of the people that if the IQD made me financially wealthy I would do good in the world.

• Upvote 1

I for one, plan on following the good example of President Obama when

the Dinar R/V's.

I am giving every cent to to the Banks and Trading Houses on Wall Street, so

they can give out humongus bonus to all there already rich brokers.

Hey what can I say I'm a giver! !

Anyone care to join me? Don't everyone email me at the same time

it might cause the site to crash!

Aloha!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes this one was powerful . as that famous acter says YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

well i believe he has it cut and dry. i will only say one thing . the money is not ours . all we will do is spread it all over . and we sure cant take it to the grave with us. i can go on and on but i must go and continue to wait for this action to happen . because i will have lots of work to do . such as looking for the homeless , feeding the hungry . putting folks back into homes . you guys know what i mean . have a nice and blessed life

you are deeply mistaken.

Not only do I totally agree with this post from Steve, it has also shaken me to my core. We are about to enter into a time and a season like we have never experienced before. I strongly suggest that you read and reread this prophetic picture and take heed. You have nothing to fear but fear itself. The emensity of the responsibility of the wealth that has been given to you...........much WIL BE required. None of this investment is by happinstance but totally prepared for you since before the foundations of the earth.

Deal with this wealth wisely and you will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams.

*immensity

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In essence God is still saying "LET MY PEOPLE GO!" The middle class working people are not free...they are slaves to the government. Jesus' needs were extremely limited and humble. He had the basics. He was happy with that. He helped others through teaching and/or miracles. When he blesses you, you should "pay it forward!" Whenever God gives you a gift, it will not be blessed if you are selfish with it. We all have family and friends we would like to help, but look for those that are not a part of your immediate environment and do something to help them enhance their lives. I have not quite figured my way into this yet because just picking a charity and donating there....well, under the Tax Code, a charity is only obligated to give 10% to the actual people that need it and the rest goes to insurmountable salaries as all are non pofit organizations and they can not show a profit; therefore, learn your charities before you contribute because you could be just contributing to the salaries of those that don't need it. All I am saying is, make them show you their tax return that showed how much they actually gave to the "needy" and then what they contributed to themselves. Just give where it is truly going to do the most good.

• Upvote 1

There is a part of me that wants to belive in the power of GOD & I do. But when it comes to Money & Governments, I have a problem beliveing that, I wish that Governments were based on some (any) religious belief, but what do Governments do, they brake our backs. All that is wrong in the world toady is buy DESIGN, in my eyes evil design. Bottom line I hope your right & yes I would be one of the people that if the IQD made me financially wealthy I would do good in the world.

If you are really & truly interested in learning why things are the way they are & why evil happens, here is a good book which happens to be free on line. It's a bit long but very well written. It's called "The Great Controversy". Definitely worth reading for anyone regardless of denominational preference and a point of view worth considering for agnostics & atheists. Here's the link: The Great Controversy

Regards

• Upvote 1

If you are really & truly interested in learning why things are the way they are & why evil happens, here is a good book which happens to be free on line. It's a bit long but very well written. It's called "The Great Controversy". Definitely worth reading for anyone regardless of denominational preference and a point of view worth considering for agnostics & atheists. Here's the link: The Great Controversy

Regards

Thanks for the link Stargazer...RON B)

When i see posts this LOOONG i never read them, just skim thru them very quickly, but this one I read the WHOLE thing, and i was blessed thanks for sharing, my reading this post, this long and not the others this long, reminded me where my heart is , more on god and less on the money.

Try and read the others as well because he has written a few more to go along with this one.

Steve is absolutely right in his post. GOD certainly is in control of everything, and if you give you will be rewarded, maybe not in this life but in our other life everlasting. When he (GOD) is ready for the RV he will make it happen. Just keep the faith .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This post has taken the words from my mouth.

You do not know how many things written in this post that my wife and I shared and had in our mind even before that post was written.

This post was give by God to whoever wants to ear or read in that case and understand.

Only time will tell who are the fools....

Richard

• Upvote 1