Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY CONTACT

DC-Man

HELLO, FRIENDS MY CONTACT HAS INFORMED ME THAT "INTEL" ON THE GROUND IS STAGED TO HAVE THIS RV HAPPEN AND CONFIRMED BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE IS ABLE TO GIVE "A CONFIRMED RV DATE OR RATE" MALIKI NEEDS TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE BEFORE THE RV CAN HAPPEN.

THAT MEANS EVERYONE MUST GET WHAT THEY WANT. WELL IT LOOKS IT IS HAPPENING AND WE ARE ON COUNTDOWN..

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE NEWS.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

HELLO, FRIENDS MY CONTACT HAS INFORMED ME THAT "INTEL" ON THE GROUND IS STAGED TO HAVE THIS RV HAPPEN AND CONFIRMED BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE IS ABLE TO GIVE "A CONFIRMED RV DATE OR RATE" MALIKI NEEDS TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE BEFORE THE RV CAN HAPPEN.

THAT MEANS EVERYONE MUST GET WHAT THEY WANT. WELL IT LOOKS IT IS HAPPENING AND WE ARE ON COUNTDOWN..

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE NEWS.

THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT THIS ABOUT A THOUSANDS TIME THAT WE'VE HEARD THIS INFO :lol::lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Thanks for pointing out the obvious but non the less thanks. I have heard very few say it will go into 2011 with everything that has happened in the last couple weeks. I am just ready to get it over with no matter what the rate (please God just kidding above $4 ok?) so go RV I need a RV(recreational Vehicle) or I will not be able to KMH (keep my house) or drive my car because of RP (repo). This may or may not save the world economy but I can guarantee you it will save my economy. GO RV

;)

• Upvote 2

DC-Man...Thanks for the post...GO RV!!!!!

Well obviously DC you havent talked to TerryK yet. Its already done which must mean your rumor cant be true according to TerryK of course. But hey...... Good try. ;)

FlaDinar...I don't know why people can't keep up on postings either... :lol:

Well, according to the UN Operational Rates of Exchange (which was posted earlier) the dates being thrown around are pretty much meaningless... I have copied it for your reading pleasure. Take notice of the "ad-hoc" comment...

"United Nations Treasury

United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

For the fixed conversion rates of Euro-zone currencies and Euro Click here

Help: If the spreadsheet does not reflect the change(s) mentioned in this page, close the Internet browser and open again, or clean/empty the internet cache (cookies and temorary files at the internet options in the Tools menu) in your PC and try/refresh the page again.

There won't be an individual email notice attaching the new spreadsheet for scheduled changes. All users should check and download the file posted in this website. While there could be no changes for the mid-month, there might be ad-hoc changes during the month unexpectedly. Please check this site daily for possible changes.

2010 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 29 November 2010 for the effective date of 01 December 2010 and thereafter until further notice.

Message: If you downloaded the spreadsheet around noon 29 Nov, please re-download the rate. An omitted change for SEK was added. Thanks

There is now a new website for the U.N. Operational Rates of Exchange, which is intended to replace this site.

The address of the new webpage is http://treasury.un.org/. This (old) website will be maintained only until the end of this year.

2010 spreadsheet (Excel file)

Please note that there is a dual rate system in Venezuela. The U.N. offices may use 4.29 or 2.5935 according to the guidelines of Banco Central de Venezuela.

BCV Gaceta Official Convenio Cambiario No. 14

gaceta-oficial-39349-19-enero_2010

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Publishing Date

Effective Date

13 Dec 2010, if applicable

15 Dec 2010

29 Dec 2010

31 Dec 2010 / 1 Jan 2011

2009 Operational Rates of Exchange

2009 spreadsheet (Excel file)

2008 Operational Rates of Exchange