Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer & Perfect Day = RV is coming soon

GeologyGirl

I was driving to work yesterday and I was praying about the RV. I was in tears because I was feeling frustrated, confused, excited and anxious. I have a 70 minute drive to work and hit every single green light. Then at work, I am a Chemist, I was running a test that is historically all over the place with a spread of deviations. I ran a sample 4 times for the Quality Control and I got 268, 268, 268, 268. It is unheard of to have the 4 test come out exactly the same with a 0.0% deviation. In the 10 years that I have been working I have never done that and not a single person I know has. I believe in signs and I believe that was God's way of assuring me that the RV is very, very, very close... maybe. Just thought I would share this because I thought it was too much to be a coincidence.

Thanks for sharing, who knows..........God works in mysterious ways!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

I was driving to work yesterday and I was praying about the RV. I was in tears because I was feeling frustrated, confused, excited and anxious. I have a 70 minute drive to work and hit every single green light. Then at work, I am a Chemist, I was running a test that is historically all over the place with a spread of deviations. I ran a sample 4 times for the Quality Control and I got 268, 268, 268, 268. It is unheard of to have the 4 test come out exactly the same with a 0.0% deviation. In the 10 years that I have been working I have never done that and not a single person I know has. I believe in signs and I believe that was God's way of assuring me that the RV is very, very, very close... maybe. Just thought I would share this because I thought it was too much to be a coincidence.

Hopefully it means the rate will be $2.68??

• Upvote 8

I absolutly believe you were given a sign.What it means is the question.The other day after reading a post concerning 117 I went home for lunch and while driving was thinking about that post.when i pulled in my driveway I looked at the clock. Well , you know 1:17. Hey , add another 17 will = 1.34 x2 =2.68. Signs everywere. Just don't know what they mean.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

RV :D

• Upvote 1