Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The GET TEAM looking for 10%

Roscoboy007

I just read a post "where are we as of December 1" posted by Enorrste were he is putting numbers together and looking for ALL people with dinar from the GET site and Franks site to give 10% of their RV money to donate. Now I feel that donating is a wonderful thing but I will NOT give this money to the GET team for a few reasons:

- if you give them the money and they are NOT a registered non-profit you will NOT be able to deduct the donation. (They might be)

- They have not been right on any for their dates and rates and just slinging sh*t against the wall and hoping it stick. I do not trust them with my $$$.

- Anyone that says they are going to sue their sibling post RV (TerryK v. his sister). Now to me this is not very Christian.

When this RV's I will be giving to great organizations. Being a former Marine - the Vet's, Wounded Warriors, and such will get some. The Children (St. Judes, Shrinners, Childrens Hospital) and the animals (ASPCA, etc...). But I will send the money knowing that ALL 100% of this donation made it to where it belongs.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

You can do what "you" want with "your" money!! Why even post this?

There are a lot of great people with BIG hearts that need to know that it is ok to say NO and do it yourself. What was posted on the GET site is the start and the pressure will follow. They will make these people fell obligated to give to their cause. Also, there is a much warmer feeling when one delivers their donation themselves. We sponsor a family for Christmas and I have to say that when we deliver the gift right to the parents there is no better feeling. Writing a check to a 3rd party sort of losses it's meaning (for some). Thats all.....

• Upvote 7

Agreed Roscoe! There are many people in this investment who can be very easily mislead, and they need to understand that just because one of these site managers says they should do something, it dosen't mean they have to, or even that they really should. Some people feel like they OWE these guys something, and I worry that some of these sites take advantage of that.

People, just please think for yourselves!

(BTW Roscoe, I'm from FL, but I have been to Flathead, and it was AWESOME!!)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed Roscoe! There are many people in this investment who can be very easily mislead, and they need to understand that just because one of these site managers says they should do something, it dosen't mean they have to, or even that they really should. Some people feel like they OWE these guys something, and I worry that some of these sites take advantage of that.

People, just please think for yourselves!

(BTW Roscoe, I'm from FL, but I have been to Flathead, and it was AWESOME!!)

I am in Florida now too...Jacksonville area

I just read a post "where are we as of December 1" posted by Enorrste were he is putting numbers together and looking for ALL people with dinar from the GET site and Franks site to give 10% of their RV money to donate. Now I feel that donating is a wonderful thing but I will NOT give this money to the GET team for a few reasons:

- if you give them the money and they are NOT a registered non-profit you will NOT be able to deduct the donation. (They might be)

- They have not been right on any for their dates and rates and just slinging sh*t against the wall and hoping it stick. I do not trust them with my $$$.

- Anyone that says they are going to sue their sibling post RV (TerryK v. his sister). Now to me this is not very Christian.

When this RV's I will be giving to great organizations. Being a former Marine - the Vet's, Wounded Warriors, and such will get some. The Children (St. Judes, Shrinners, Childrens Hospital) and the animals (ASPCA, etc...). But I will send the money knowing that ALL 100% of this donation made it to where it belongs.

I post infrequently.

But I MUST comment on this post ...

I have never seen anything so mis-representing of the truth than what I have just read - in fact it makes perversion an understated word !!!!

What this post states as having been said by Steve and what was actually said by Steve are WORLDS appart.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

They have not been right on any for their dates and rates and just slinging

sh*t against the wall and hoping it stick. I do not trust them with my $$$.

"Now to me this is not very Christian"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43819-the-get-team-looking-for-10/#ixzz16zVuylTX

Do me a favor roscoboy, don't judge someone's Christianity. Especially when you type quotes as above. If you are professing to be a Christian I m not able to discern that. If you are not a Christian, than how would you possibly know whether someone else is or not

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

They have not been right on any for their dates and rates and just slinging

sh*t against the wall and hoping it stick. I do not trust them with my $$$.

"Now to me this is not very Christian"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43819-the-get-team-looking-for-10/#ixzz16zVuylTX

Do me a favor roscoboy, don't judge someone's Christianity. Especially when you type quotes as above. If you are professing to be a Christian I m not able to discern that. If you are not a Christian, than how would you possibly know whether someone else is or not

Not being Christian would be taking advantage of ones good will. What I posted above is FACT......I would be willing to give money to someone that has earned credibility and I feel comfortable with. How does someone (one of the owners of that site) have the audacity to look to ask for something, or in this case "prep them" for, when this has not even RV'd yet. I do not like to put the "cart before the horse"

• Upvote 2

OK, I am not going into christian vs non-christian on this issue, or whether I do not like the fact that someone said the word s**t in their post. I am bothered by this for the reason that I was already a bit uncomfortable with the whole "we are free and we love everyone" presentation. Feels to me like a ploy, and I immediately began to wonder when and how the "change" would come. Influencing people on what to do with their money is sure a start.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are a lot of great people with BIG hearts that need to know that it is ok to say NO and do it yourself. What was posted on the GET site is the start and the pressure will follow. They will make these people fell obligated to give to their cause. Also, there is a much warmer feeling when one delivers their donation themselves. We sponsor a family for Christmas and I have to say that when we deliver the gift right to the parents there is no better feeling. Writing a check to a 3rd party sort of losses it's meaning (for some). Thats all.....

I agree with you. Do what you want just dont be misled.. God bless

OK, I am not going into christian vs non-christian on this issue, or whether I do not like the fact that someone said the word s**t in their post. I am bothered by this for the reason that I was already a bit uncomfortable with the whole "we are free and we love everyone" presentation. Feels to me like a ploy, and I immediately began to wonder when and how the "change" would come. Influencing people on what to do with their money is sure a start.

(I posted something on your home page)

I'd be very cautious of the GET team to say the VERY LEAST. I am a Christian although I may be not a very good one and even though we are not supposed to judge, you are supposed to discern. If they are asking for money, you may want to refrain from sending it. Think for a moment, if you go to church all the time shouldn't your 10% go back to your local church where the people you know and can see and who are real in your life or perhaps a reputable organization that does work that really moves you. Don't make a hasty decision, pray about it at least. When I read Enorrste posts now, I am not moved by what he says.

• Upvote 4

1st thanks for the post.And I'm no GET team fan,but if they are doing as u stated,so be it. Who knows there intentions or motives? It's up to the individual to determine whether to particapate or not. People have the right to succeed or fail based on they're own actions. If one does'nt ask the right questions or do the research and gets scammed,who do you blame? Who should be responsible to protect us from ourselves? Life is about lessons good and bad-These are just my opinions.........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI, They are a registered non-profit and more information is available at http://tcbcaringhands.webs.com/ if anyone is interested. It is a real deal for anyone that wants to get involved to "Give Back" to the Veteran's of all the wars and all branches of service! I personally like the fact that the families of "Our Fallen Hero's" will have a chance to have a little extra that they normally won't be able to get! Some little kid might get a bike or sent to a private school because learning problem's is a wonderful thought! As a father of 6, I can only imagine how hard it would to be a widowed single parent or child that lost their daddy or mommy because of some frickin war! So, before you start ripping on effort's of another group, try to ask question's and get the facts. Just my opinion and I don't think I am wrong! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just an FYI, They are a registered non-profit and more information is available at http://tcbcaringhands.webs.com/ if anyone is interested. It is a real deal for anyone that wants to get involved to "Give Back" to the Veteran's of all the wars and all branches of service! I personally like the fact that the families of "Our Fallen Hero's" will have a chance to have a little extra that they normally won't be able to get! Some little kid might get a bike or sent to a private school because learning problem's is a wonderful thought! As a father of 6, I can only imagine how hard it would to be a widowed single parent or child that lost their daddy or mommy because of some frickin war! So, before you start ripping on effort's of another group, try to ask question's and get the facts. Just my opinion and I don't think I am wrong! :)

No you are right....we use to pick a boy and girl from the angle tree and felt good. The we thought that these two kids might have brothers and sisters so we started to by for a whole family. Last years was a woman with 4 kids and instead of buying gifts for our family (cousins and such) we spent all that money on this family....cloths, bikes, computer games, bedding for the mother....the gift of giving brings tears to ones eyes.....

With the military...well as I stated I am a former Marine, and these people hold a special place in my heart... I will give as much as I can, to all that I can...

• Upvote 3

Roscoboy007 thank you for your service to our country! That was a beautiful thing you did for that family! What a good example for me and others. My hat is off to you! Have blessed Holiday season! :P

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family..

A few things to keep in mind and rules that have served me well, from the bible

You will know them by the fruits they bear

in the end times many false prophtes shall rise

I am in no way saying that any one person or group fit this category, just saying. that the power of discerment is very valuable

buckeye

The one common thread I have seen in all the posts on this web site is that I think most have a generous heart. I am very hopeful that the RV will happen and that I will be able to help others less fortunate, especially at this time of year. I believe that most people on this site feel the same way. I think that's awesome!

• Upvote 1