Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam M & Sonny1 12/1/10

JBrookes

from what has been put out by Ali 4 months is more than enough time, unless you're a serious procrastinator. We've been given info on how to do this for many months now. Let's just follow the advice we've been given and all should go expediently and everyone should be fine if no one panics. HAVE A PLAN, this is what we've been told from the beginning. If you fail to plan, you are destined to fail if you try and plan at the last moment.

who the heck needs a 2 hour conference call when we have access to the Master :) love it, NO BS just facts .... if you caught it, and you've read the book, you know that Adam has experience with the Kuwait dinar .... so many people still choose to call that a "myth" ... I think not!!

Thanks Adam and sonny1 for your continued no non sense info and obviously genuine interest in keeping us up to speed!

Thanks JBrookes for copying and sharing! you rock sister!

blessings,

pvS

I will agre 100% Thanks Adam and Sonny

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks jBrookes for the post and can you point that arrow in another direction ya scarin me-jk A woman with a bow-SEXY!!! Also thank you very much to the two MASTERS for the info provided..................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks jBrookes for the post and can you point that arrow in another direction ya scarin me-jk A woman with a bow-SEXY!!! Also thank you very much to the two MASTERS for the info provided..................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome!! :lol: Sorry... at least it's just a field tip! :lol:

I know somebody on here is a salesman for the VIP thing..

I know a little about it, just a little..

Please pitch me a short sales pitch..

I'm a little interested..

So sell me i'm listening..

Thanks in advance..

and may God help us all...

What's the big decision? It's 15/mth I think it is worth every penny but if it's not big deal... I waste more at Starbuck's every week. The true value will not be determined till after the RV

• Upvote 1

Ok call me naive but really? your going to take all that dinar with you on holiday? Stick it in the little closet safe and go off to the beach? Let alone bringing it in and out another country. I think I would just leave it in the safe deposit box and cut the vacation short on hearing of an RV. Pay top dollar and catch the next plane back. Anyone else?

• Upvote 7

Thanks for all the support everyone. I didn't mean to cause an uproar, just wanted to share a little bit of positive thinking and common sense!

Ok call me naive but really? your going to take all that dinar with you on holiday? Stick it in the little closet safe and go off to the beach? Let alone bringing it in and out another country. I think I would just leave it in the safe deposit box and cut the vacation short on hearing of an RV. Pay top dollar and catch the next plane back. Anyone else?

If it comes out at $2 and then drops to .50 before you can get home, to your safety box, and then back to the bank... I'll laugh my head off at this ridiculous post. :lmao:

I've seen stocks drop quicker than that... so yes, I think it could happen that way.

To each their own, though! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

my story is I'm going to Norway for a short visit Dec26 thru Jan 3rd am i safe not to bring the dinar with me .Does anyone really know how long the cash in days will be.Will it be only days or months to cash in.I really don't want to carry the dinar to Norway for i really don't know of any major banks and from what i hear the banks there charge a pricey fee for about any service Help me Adam !!!

who the heck needs a 2 hour conference call when we have access to the Master :) love it, NO BS just facts .... if you caught it, and you've read the book, you know that Adam has experience with the Kuwait dinar .... so many people still choose to call that a "myth" ... I think not!!

Thanks Adam and sonny1 for your continued no non sense info and obviously genuine interest in keeping us up to speed!

Thanks JBrookes for copying and sharing! you rock sister!

blessings,

pvS

I only have one Master and it isn't Adam Montana! Its always good to hear others information. I have never taken one mans word for anything in my life. Other than God's word, all is subject to question

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

my story is I'm going to Norway for a short visit Dec26 thru Jan 3rd am i safe not to bring the dinar with me .Does anyone really know how long the cash in days will be.Will it be only days or months to cash in.I really don't want to carry the dinar to Norway for i really don't know of any major banks and from what i hear the banks there charge a pricey fee for about any service Help me Adam !!!

We don't know how long the cash in will be, NOBODY can tell you for sure.

(Are you going to pay an extra bag fee or something - do you have THAT much dinar?)

• Upvote 2

Thanks JBrookes for posting this for us to read!!

Thanks Adam and Sonny1 for the updates!!!

My truck is full of fuel and I am ready to head to the bank!!!

JUST NEED THAT DARN TEXT AND E-MAIL FROM ADAM!!!!!! ;):lol: :lol:

Bumper64 - you are going to the bank... I am also, but after that I had planned to put 1mil or so in annuities and diversify in other investments. Today, I received a letter that would limit the amount we could put in Annuities with one company... The Treasuries are so volital they don't have anywhere to safely invest. $250,000 per account max. I originally thought about investing in Iraq, but after this craziness with getting the GOI in place and the financial RV in place... I don't think my nerves could handle more problems of waiting. This is a terrible problem to have... but somebody has to do it..!! ha!!

• Upvote 1

Really?? :lol: Can you tell me how many times the US dollar has changed it's appearance? Come on! That is petty!

Actually i can tell you that information...

Cannot tell you too much about the large bills sorry

In 1922 they changed from large bills to small ones.......

they made red notes, brown notes, silver certificates, green notes, $1 funny backs, Hawaii had the brown note changed to green back(if anybody has real brown notes that say Hawaii on the back I am interested)

The USA had a $10,000, $5,000, $1000, $500 note. All were taken out of circulation. The $10,000 and the $5,000 were used for bank to bank transfers. The $1,000 and $500 are still commonly traded between collectors and occasionally seen at banks. (note bankers are not allowed to take them because they cannot prove their authenticity)

When the USA came off the gold and silver standard, their silver certificates changed to the green back and some red notes in the late 5os and early 60s mainly on the $2, $5. The $10 and higher went to the green back. The green backs changed design again in 1996 I believe, and every four years there after they have changed for security purposes. Except for the $1 mainly due to the fact that it is not economical to try and counterfeit the $1.

now let me ask you a question...

Which US Paper bill does not have a president on it??

• Upvote 3