Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination

davidsto

GIVE IT A REST! JUST KEEP THIS STUFF OFF OF HERE............IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS, IT IS NOT THE INVESTMENT FOR YOU!

Sorry dude! i was just looking at this site and had questions thats all! I want/need a rv as much as anyone, but i also want to understand this investment like anyone else. It seems to me that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will = $1.00 usd

• Upvote 1

Sorry quys for this post guess i should have studied the article a little closer. I"M understanding this to mean exactly what it says and that is; 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will = $1.00USD , Thus meaning that 1,000 IQD "POST" -redenomination will = $1,000USD...... Sorry just asking a question. NO LOP! THEY ARE TELLING US THEY WILL REVAL!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS.....

Edited by davidsto

Just because someone is a newbie does not imply that they are stupid. A newbie asks questions because they are trying to learn. We were all newbies to this investment at one time. If you are new to DV, I welcome you and your comments and questions. Just because I may not know what someone else knows in no way means I should research more befor I ask something. As an old timer to this investment I at times get annoyed at all the newbie bashing, and we will probably learn of this thing popping from a newbie. ;)

That web site is suggesting that the nominal value will remain unchanged after they drop three zero's which is in par with what Shabibi

has stated in previous press releases, however there is a multitude here on DV who take offence to this theory with good reason.I may

be wronge and totally off base here, but this is what I have summized from it all.

Dont confuse this with the RV. it is my understanding that after the dropping of 3 zero's leaveing the value unchanged ther will be a

revalueing process which is what we are waiting for :lol: Then look out it's party time

Simply put:

From what sources, credible intel as well as reliable news (you know… with a link) has told us is that:

ONLY THE NEWEST (NOT YET RELEASED ) DINAR WILL BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED.

It will be at a high rate of exchange meaning that it will be in the ball park of the dollar and may be more (BUT DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT… that doesn’t concern you)

What concerns you is the rate of the current Iraqi dinar. The current Dinar will only be a currency within the country of Iraq. Which from what is told will be locked to the newest (Not yet released) Iraqi Dinar (somewhat like a peg). The old will raise with the new (Slowly as the economy raises.) But you will eventually want to trade it because it will eventually stop being accepted by normal every day people.

So that leaves you asking…? So what we are not going to be rich? That doesn’t make sense… :blink:

Yes… if you are Iraq and want to hold on to what value your country has… It makes a lot of sense. :o

Well what can we do to make money on this…??? There little to do to make money on this.

If I were you may be… you could study Iraq and the companies in it and start investing… this place will be the new Dubai… but bigger. May Be...

(I am not a professional investment manager. Consult a professional)

They will probably tell you the same thing.

• Upvote 2