Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can't the Lopsters make their own website?

BANE

All they do is come here to poo poo this investment. So when we DO ask why are they invested, they always say the same thing...."Well it might happen" If one thinks it might happen then they should really shut up about a lop. If they strongly believe it, go form your own forum group. Lopsters.com....Then all of you can have one big pity party and laugh at us that believe over there so I don't have to see it anymore. I come here to get good rumors and encouragement about this investment. Not to be told it's going to lop.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

All they do is come here to poo poo this investment. So when we DO ask why are they invested, they always say the same thing...."Well it might happen" If one thinks it might happen then they should really shut up about a lop. If they strongly believe it, go form your own forum group. Lopsters.com....Then all of you can have one big pity party and laugh at us that believe over there so I don't have to see it anymore. I come here to get good rumors and encouragement about this investment. Not to be told it's going to lop.

That's not really fair, we who think it might lop want some good news as well to help us believe it might not. I thought the idea was tom pursue truth no matter where it leads. Would you rather be willingly ignorant and then wake one day expecting a rv and be faced with a lop. Talk about denial, that would be horrible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, those that think lop have a right to their opinion too. That is why there is a separate section for the lop talk. I dont believe there will be a lop. so i dont read about it. do the same, and dont get worked up over what the naysayers post. JMO

The lop talk SHOULD be confined to the lop section then. The trouble with the lopsters is that they pollute the other sections of this forum. Do us a favor and keep all the lop talk in it's proper forum.

So by that logic, you only want to read post CONFINED to the delusional "I will only accept news that fits my opinion" section. Sorry I didn't see that section, maybe frontal labotamies are required for entrance.May I have some more nurse ratchet?

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Upvote 3

My point exactly and that's what I asked that guy whatever his name is..... if he is invested and if he is, then why did he do it if he thought of a situation where basically nothing changes after the RV. Doesn't compute in my book.

That's not really fair, we who think it might lop want some good news as well to help us believe it might not. I thought the idea was tom pursue truth no matter where it leads. Would you rather be willingly ignorant and then wake one day expecting a rv and be faced with a lop. Talk about denial, that would be horrible.

I want the Trutn, sure....... But also the way one says things matters.... That particular poster seemed to have a helluva great time in saying we are all dreamers and screaming "wake up" to us and stuff.. Not the way to act.......jmho... Besides, once again, he's no prophet himself. Noone really knows how it will develop until it does.

There is a lop section for a reason. The mods SHOULD be more active in throwing useless lop talk in there. Sounds like the lopsters DO NOT want to abide by the rules here. Talk about frontal LOBOTOMIES Pilgrim! Why can't you just put your post where in belongs on this forum? It is NOT about opinion on this site. It is about where certain posts go. Perhaps I should be made a mod. I would put all the lop posts where they belong.

• Upvote 2

There is a lop section for a reason. The mods SHOULD be more active in throwing useless lop talk in there. Sounds like the lopsters DO NOT want to abide by the rules here. Talk about frontal LOBOTOMIES Pilgrim! Why can't you just put your post where in belongs on this forum? It is NOT about opinion on this site. It is about where certain posts go. Perhaps I should be made a mod. I would put all the lop posts where they belong.

Bane, I believe your request is quite reasonable. With all the discussions about LOP with this investment over the past year, it is quite clear that a discussion on LOP is for people that are advocates for this action and really not for other IQD investors. Even Ali says there will be no LOP along with all the previous economic discussions that were offered. Some in extensive detail! I believe that is why a separate section was created for that type of discussion. Pligrim, your comment was a definition of "bashing" on this site. I make this comment for example purposes only - not to bash Pilgrim. That is the type of commentary that helps no one in further understanding their investment. We are too close to the end of this journey and its potential blessings. It would be good to have a little bit of restraint in bashing from here on out so investors can enjoy the final days of this investment.

I agree,why have a LOP section if not used correctly? I don't believe in it so I don't enter that section,why bother. I also think we should have a "cheerleader" & "eyore" section's as well..........................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!