Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 29 November 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 29 November 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 33……or less.

I answer to God. I then answer to TINK and our children. As the CEO of a non-profit organization I also answer to my Board of Directors and take suggestions from my Moderators. I support…..100% all decisions made by my admins and mods concerning the running of KTFM. My admins and mods then answer to the family structure of www.ktfmissions.com . IMO………3 weeks ago a member asked me to allow OKIE to be on my CC. It had been over a year since I had heard from him and due to my respect for him I agreed. I answer to God….TINK…..my children……my admins. But I will not answer any more questions about OKIE…….OK? It is only important in my heart that God knows everything that occurred in those three weeks. I was nothing but respectful and polite and there is the self-evidence of CC recorded statements and his postings during those three weeks. 90% of you may not understand what 10% do. My intel will only be represented at KTFM from now on. I have learned a lot in the last three weeks. Let Frank26 represent the intel that is posted on our daily front page thread. All others are welcome but never again at my side. I request all others to post their info/rumor/intel in the Rumor Section of KTFM. Without too much ego because I have opened my heart as wide as the Grand Canyon to everyone ……..it is time that I take back that which I started. I do not wish to go through another ………OK Corral. I do not wish for my KTFM Family to read and see such ugliness every again. I think about the children that have to see adults act like them sometimes. I kept as quiet as possible……..but even I failed in useless defense of myself. Let’s move forward and please………let us not speak of this subject for I am done with it. As a Christian I only know to love OKIE and wish him well.

Below is a list of our Corporate structure………The Board of Directors and their titles at KTFM. This is my pride and joy and I want it to be yours too Family. Tomorrow I will give you a list of our Moderators and inform you that I am moving one of our Moderators to a different position at KTFM.

FRANK (FRANK26)

BOD/CEO/Founder

JAN (TINK)

BOD/Co-Founder

JOHN (BIG_JOHN

BOD/President

DEBI (BLESSEMA1)

BOD/Secretary

DONNA (CRITTERMOM)

BOD/Treasurer

JAX (BAMABREEZE)

BOD/Vice President/Assistant Treasurer

ANDY (SKYHAWK)

BOD/Senior Chaplain

AARON (REALHOPE)

BOD/Senior Chaplain

JEAN (HISMONEY)

BOD/Assistant Secretary

RANDY (AGGIEDAD77)

BOD/Director

JERRY (ZEKE)

BOD/Director

JIM (JCARMIC2001)

BOD/Director

May I share some things with you Family?

If you go to the CBI website under financial institutions in Iraq then scroll down to the new financial companies I want you to notice ……..”NOBILITY”. Patterns……..I study them. Especially those that I create…….I learn from them. This is a new company that opened in Iraq which specializes in software connected with Forex to help traders with an improved and reformed banking system. If you look carefully you will find their website. Please double check but I believe it is www.noble_forex.com. This is very important IMO because Iraq has always sought a market for its goods and CURRENCY outside of Iraq! This is a huge preparation. The infrastructure needs to grow. Many say that because of this need ……….the IQD has no chance to RI at 3+. Many compare Saudi Arabia with Iraq and say there is no chance for a 3+. You see Saudi currency it at about .27 to the dollar. How can the IQD go 3.86 to the dollar when they only depend on oil and have no infrastructure yet? Family…….Saudi is internationalized ………they do not allow investors in their country…….contracts are by invitation only which is far and few. To limit investors to come into your country limits the growth of your currency ……..value and stability of it. Saudi’s currency has been suffocated. Saudi has the largest welfare system in the world ……..they like to keep control of their country and people. Slow or no growth of the people empowers………a government. They closed their own doors a long time ago. The 255 billion barrels of oil that Saudi has is based on almost all of their land surveyed already. The GCC unionthat Saudi belongs to is running dry and they beg Iraq to join them. Yet Iraq’s currency is toilet paper. You see you cannot compare Saudi to Iraq when it comes to their currency. They may look alike…….oil that is……but they are separated by a gulf of this same oil. Iraq only has about 10% of their land surveyed for oil ….the other 90% will explode the IQD even without it being out of the ground yet. “NOBILITY” knows this…….and you should too. Iraq has fertile farm land that will feed the masses and investors that are being recruited like blue chip athletes. Saudi is autonomous ………Iraq is not. Iraq is returning to the Seven Wonders of the World and tourists are flocking back to visit. The wetlands attract much attention. The ruins and monuments of their history interest many. Look at KU their currency is at 3.55. Did we not apply The Plan in the 90’s to KU? We apply the same thing to Iraq in ’00. It was a joke to consider KU coming back at 3+ in the 90’s. There is no future probability in Saudi Arabia unless a company wins a contract by some miracle to refine oil. But there is EXTREME POTENTIAL IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. I will never stand down from saying that the IQD will RI at 3.22 or RV at 3.86 if they add the 20% that they promised. But no matter what…….it will be 3+. Question is when? Let’s talk about that later. For now look at this video more than once! It was brought to our forum by DUBLIN and I thank them very much. Family this video talks of investors flooding Iraq……….this is why the IQD is about to go up in value. Please enjoy.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video=1662081869&play=1

A look at the impact on the Iraqi markets now that King Abdullah temporarily handed over control to Crown Prince Sultan, with David Tafuri, Patton Boggs partner.

RUDY …….will be on the BH conference call tonight and I thank him for sharing the following with me as we investigated it. Lloyds of London who is a global equity insurer has more purchases on insurance to hedge 700 million dollars of service on a NON TRADABLE CURRENCY. That’s 700 contracts that have just been dropped into insurance hedging. Family……..which currency do you think they are protecting? This product is to go into effect on December 12th. M is targeting a time frame of December 10th to the 15th. If you wish to learn more about this join Rudy tonight on the BH CC. He is going to do a report for us and post it on Wednesday concerning this subject.

DELTA and team report:

They gave me the CBI site info that I just shared with you.

Iraqi TV shows M saying he is on schedule and set to go from the 10th to the 15th. They are also saying that the 2011 budget is in parliament right now and being read and working towards ratification. A public announcement will be made once they finish the budget. They are reporting that normally the President and PM of Iraq have two VP’s. M is asking for three. There will be three VP’s for T and three VP’s for M. The Minister of Oil Shahristani will be one of these VP’s. The MOF is being talked about and appears to be gaining ground to keeping his position. It was asked directly to M ……..what if you do not finish in your target frame of the 10th to the 15th? He said……..there will be no delay I have all the names I need to finish. (keep in mind Family Shabibi said as soon as the GOI is announced he will give them the rate) It is looking like 10 days before a………WHITE Christmas. BUT !!! S wants the GOI announced …….he knows they are already seated………so keep that in mind Family. Finally……..TV says that the CBI has given license to 5 local banks in Iraq to open. I know the article said 4 Family…….but Team reports 5. (Hmmm…….maybe I should call Ali LOL)

Well I said I would not post until December 6th …….but I also told you that I am a greater sinner than you. My apologies for allowing my emotions to become undisciplined. I do not and will not ever rain on your parade. But I will tell you not to lean on me and allow God to REIGN over your life. We are many at KTFM that once were magnets separated by great distances that God has pulled together by the attraction……..of His love and grace. I am proud of you Family………I hope you are proud of KTFM. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 4

Here is the latest from Frank:

Good evening Family,

T minus 33……or less.

I answer to God. I then answer to TINK and our children. As the CEO of a non-profit organization I also answer to my Board of Directors and take suggestions from my Moderators. I support…..100% all decisions made by my admins and mods concerning the running of KTFM. My admins and mods then answer to the family structure of www.ktfmissions.com . IMO………3 weeks ago a member asked me to allow OKIE to be on my CC. It had been over a year since I had heard from him and due to my respect for him I agreed. I answer to God….TINK…..my children……my admins. But I will not answer any more questions about OKIE…….OK? It is only important in my heart that God knows everything that occurred in those three weeks. I was nothing but respectful and polite and there is the self-evidence of CC recorded statements and his postings during those three weeks. 90% of you may not understand what 10% do. My intel will only be represented at KTFM from now on. I have learned a lot in the last three weeks. Let Frank26 represent the intel that is posted on our daily front page thread. All others are welcome but never again at my side. I request all others to post their info/rumor/intel in the Rumor Section of KTFM. Without too much ego because I have opened my heart as wide as the Grand Canyon to everyone ……..it is time that I take back that which I started. I do not wish to go through another ………OK Corral. I do not wish for my KTFM Family to read and see such ugliness every again. I think about the children that have to see adults act like them sometimes. I kept as quiet as possible……..but even I failed in useless defense of myself. Let’s move forward and please………let us not speak of this subject for I am done with it. As a Christian I only know to love OKIE and wish him well.

Below is a list of our Corporate structure………The Board of Directors and their titles at KTFM. This is my pride and joy and I want it to be yours too Family. Tomorrow I will give you a list of our Moderators and inform you that I am moving one of our Moderators to a different position at KTFM.

FRANK (FRANK26)

BOD/CEO/Founder

JAN (TINK)

BOD/Co-Founder

JOHN (BIG_JOHN

BOD/President

DEBI (BLESSEMA1)

BOD/Secretary

DONNA (CRITTERMOM)

BOD/Treasurer

JAX (BAMABREEZE)

BOD/Vice President/Assistant Treasurer

ANDY (SKYHAWK)

BOD/Senior Chaplain

AARON (REALHOPE)

BOD/Senior Chaplain

JEAN (HISMONEY)

BOD/Assistant Secretary

RANDY (AGGIEDAD77)

BOD/Director

JERRY (ZEKE)

BOD/Director

JIM (JCARMIC2001)

BOD/Director

If you go to the CBI website under financial institutions in Iraq then scroll down to the new financial companies I want you to notice ……..”NOBILITY”. Patterns……..I study them. Especially those that I create…….I learn from them. This is a new company that opened in Iraq which specializes in software connected with Forex to help traders with an improved and reformed banking system. If you look carefully you will find their website. Please double check but I believe it is www.noble_forex.com. This is very important IMO because Iraq has always sought a market for its goods and CURRENCY outside of Iraq! This is a huge preparation. The infrastructure needs to grow. Many say that because of this need ……….the IQD has no chance to RI at 3+. Many compare Saudi Arabia with Iraq and say there is no chance for a 3+. You see Saudi currency it at about .27 to the dollar. How can the IQD go 3.86 to the dollar when they only depend on oil and have no infrastructure yet? Family…….Saudi is internationalized ………they do not allow investors in their country…….contracts are by invitation only which is far and few. To limit investors to come into your country limits the growth of your currency ……..value and stability of it. Saudi’s currency has been suffocated. Saudi has the largest welfare system in the world ……..they like to keep control of their country and people. Slow or no growth of the people empowers………a government. They closed their own doors a long time ago. The 255 billion barrels of oil that Saudi has is based on almost all of their land surveyed already. The GCC unionthat Saudi belongs to is running dry and they beg Iraq to join them. Yet Iraq’s currency is toilet paper. You see you cannot compare Saudi to Iraq when it comes to their currency. They may look alike…….oil that is……but they are separated by a gulf of this same oil. Iraq only has about 10% of their land surveyed for oil ….the other 90% will explode the IQD even without it being out of the ground yet. “NOBILITY” knows this…….and you should too. Iraq has fertile farm land that will feed the masses and investors that are being recruited like blue chip athletes. Saudi is autonomous ………Iraq is not. Iraq is returning to the Seven Wonders of the World and tourists are flocking back to visit. The wetlands attract much attention. The ruins and monuments of their history interest many. Look at KU their currency is at 3.55. Did we not apply The Plan in the 90’s to KU? We apply the same thing to Iraq in ’00. It was a joke to consider KU coming back at 3+ in the 90’s. There is no future probability in Saudi Arabia unless a company wins a contract by some miracle to refine oil. But there is EXTREME POTENTIAL IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. I will never stand down from saying that the IQD will RI at 3.22 or RV at 3.86 if they add the 20% that they promised. But no matter what…….it will be 3+. Question is when? Let’s talk about that later. For now look at this video more than once! It was brought to our forum by DUBLIN and I thank them very much. Family this video talks of investors flooding Iraq……….this is why the IQD is about to go up in value. Please enjoy.

A look at the impact on the Iraqi markets now that King Abdullah temporarily handed over control to Crown Prince Sultan, with David Tafuri, Patton Boggs partner.

RUDY …….will be on the BH conference call tonight and I thank him for sharing the following with me as we investigated it. Lloyds of London who is a global equity insurer has more purchases on insurance to hedge 700 million dollars of service on a NON TRADABLE CURRENCY. That’s 700 contracts that have just been dropped into insurance hedging. Family……..which currency do you think they are protecting? This product is to go into effect on December 12th. M is targeting a time frame of December 10th to the 15th. If you wish to learn more about this join Rudy tonight on the BH CC. He is going to do a report for us and post it on Wednesday concerning this subject.

DELTA and team report:

Iraqi TV shows M saying he is on schedule and set to go from the 10th to the 15th. They are also saying that the 2011 budget is in parliament right now and being read and working towards ratification. A public announcement will be made once they finish the budget. They are reporting that normally the President and PM of Iraq have two VP’s. M is asking for three. There will be three VP’s for T and three VP’s for M. The Minister of Oil Shahristani will be one of these VP’s. The MOF is being talked about and appears to be gaining ground to keeping his position. It was asked directly to M ……..what if you do not finish in your target frame of the 10th to the 15th? He said……..there will be no delay I have all the names I need to finish. (keep in mind Family Shabibi said as soon as the GOI is announced he will give them the rate) It is looking like 10 days before a………WHITE Christmas. BUT !!! S wants the GOI announced …….he knows they are already seated………so keep that in mind Family. Finally……..TV says that the CBI has given license to 5 local banks in Iraq to open. I know the article said 4 Family…….but Team reports 5. (Hmmm…….maybe I should call Ali LOL)

Well I said I would not post until December 6th …….but I also told you that I am a greater sinner than you. My apologies for allowing my emotions to become undisciplined. I do not and will not ever rain on your parade. But I will tell you not to lean on me and allow God to REIGN over your life. We are many at KTFM that once were magnets separated by great distances that God has pulled together by the attraction……..of His love and grace. I am proud of you Family………I hope you are proud of KTFM. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My question about Noble being listed on the CBI website is when did this occur? Has it recently been added or has it been there since 2008 in when the company opened?

Also is Frank implying the CBI is going to use Noble as their forex platform? I do like this post from Frank, it is still rumor but it has a nice bit of fact sprinkled into it.

I just would still like to see the forest instead of just the initial tree or two... :blink:

Good evening Family,

T minus 33……or less.

DELTA and team report:

KTF,

Frank

*** I glanced at through and didn't realize I posted the same thing. My apologies. It has been a long day*** :blink::(:unsure::)

Mods, Please adios this topic. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited by iamlizzyb
  • Upvote 2