Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opinions

crack

"""What I don't get is the disrespect from some of the members when for months you were the lone wolf, the salmon swimming up stream, the ONLY ONE that had it right with Maliki. So that in itself should make you like E.F. Hutton, when Phoenix talks, we should listen. Or at least I did and still do.""" This was said by a poster responding to a basher of Phoenixs intel ,this is an opinion and only an opinion . I knew long ago that Maliki was the man (months ago ) we can all read the CBI auctions , we can all read the internet news as well ( internet is amazing ) also some even have boots on the ground over there ( soldiers , contractors ) etc. What I`m trying to say here is this , does this make me a GURU and should people be hanging off my every word NO . When people choose to put out info or intel like they do they have opened themselves to Celebrity Status , by doing this you have just lost all privacy and now you are going to be scrutinized by the public whether you like it or not IMHO . Now by bashing the basher , you become no different because this guy is only voicing his OPINION . My opinion is this , not one single person has INSIDE intel on this whatsoever , it`s all a compilation of info gathered from friends , boots on the ground and SECOND hand info . We all need to be nice to each other because after all we are all in this together only trying to help each other as well . Yes there are the idiots that think they know it all but those people are out there everywhere you go so lighten up people . IMHO Have a nice day :)

REMEMBER this is only an OPINION

Read more:

Edited by crack
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

All of the so called gurus with the exception of Phoenix,have left this site for good.Now a new bunch of so called gurus are up and comming.Truth is we are dealing with Iraq and no one knows what they are going to do let alone when.So we watch the latest intel get posted over and over again by the so called gurus. :blink:

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 5

All of the so called gurus with the exception of Phoenix,have left this site for good.Now a new bunch of so called gurus are up and comming.Truth is we are dealing with Iraq and no one knows what they are going to do let alone when.So we watch the latest intel get posted over and over again by the so called gurus. :blink:

Semper Fi !!!

I noticed thinning of the ranks myself , after so many ( you`ll love the rate and date ) predictions , I think the GURUs are getting gun shy lol. People need to do more reading rather than hanging off some ones shirt tails . IMO Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 5

I noticed thinning of the ranks myself , after so many ( you`ll love the rate and date ) predictions , I think the GURUs are getting gun shy lol. People need to do more reading rather than hanging off some ones shirt tails . IMO Have a nice day :)

No They aren't getting gun shy at all they have moved to a new site started by zzzzzzzzz and SteveI.They got fed up with the upper management here along with several others.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 4

No They aren't getting gun shy at all they have moved to a new site started by zzzzzzzzz and SteveI.They got fed up with the upper management here along with several others.

Semper Fi !!!

Ahhh I see . :blink: Location please or is that not allowed ? :unsure:

Edited by crack
  • Upvote 1

Semper Fi !!!

that's great. do we really need another dinar forum? if it is so close as they are all saying why bother?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I linked to the site in the C H E C K M A T E & STEVEI CC post in the chat section.

The site is currently down - they have had to move it to a new server. By the time you read this, it could be back up again.

AN EXCELLENT SITE, BTW. Exclusive new home for C H E C K M A T E, STEVEI, AND VIPER51

• Upvote 1

I linked to the site in the C H E C K M A T E & STEVEI CC post in the chat section.

The site is currently down - they have had to move it to a new server. By the time you read this, it could be back up again.

AN EXCELLENT SITE, BTW. Exclusive new home for C H E C K M A T E, STEVEI, AND VIPER51

I got in on the call , everything is working fine , actually an awesome job by them . another at 7:00Pm

• Upvote 1