Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI'S PARTY HAS JUST GONE TO MEGA BOWL STATUS

bales130

That was a waste of time

Not really a time to be fooling around , an investment like this at a time like this is serious business folks . I`m not complaining but some will bash and - - - the hell out of you for doing it at a time like this . Just advice . Have a nice day :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not really a time to be fooling around , an investment like this at a time like this is serious business folks . I`m not complaining but some will bash and - - - the hell out of you for doing it at a time like this . Just advice . Have a nice day smile.gif

And your name is....................crack???blink.gif Hmmmm....wink.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You know I met Will Ferrell in New York on the subway once. Some women were like...."He famous! Who is he?" I told them OUT LOUD that I thought it was Dana Carvey just to mess with him. He smiled at me knowing what I was doing. :lol:

On that note...Will Ferrell went to my high school (2 grades younger, in my sisters class) and he wasn't known for being the class clown. Strange how life shifts gears for some. Let's hope this RV result helps shift gears for millions of people!!

Edited by hrdbawl

I enjoyed it and found it VERY STRANGE that you posted it. I say that because for some odd reason this exact clip has crossed my mind several times when visiting this site. For some crazy reason when people would it expect it to RV the thought would go through my head...."RV......Sunday!......Megabowl!"