Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

frank was right

paj1985

this morning i read this on franks chat:

INFORMATION COMING IN FROM THE UK: FACTUAL AND FIRST HAND

Travelex is a provider of Iraq Dinar in the UK. They have Currency Centers at the airports and sell commercially to Barclay’s and Halifax Banks. I do not know for a fact, but it is believed that they provide all UK banks with Iraq Dinar in the commercial market. Another location is a supermarket chain which have currency counters (much different then the states) by the name of Tesco. They are also provided Iraq Dinar through Travelex. The information provided first hand and by several family members and by associates that purchase Iraq Dinar that we have relationships with.

As of last Monday, Travelex is no longer “able” to provide or sell dinar independently or on the commercial market. Travelex having “difficulty” obtaining dinar is one thing but not to be selling especially to Barclay’s is a much bigger issue. Its not the banks that wont sell, it’s the provider not providing! Tesco has been informing individuals coming in to buy Iraq Currency since last Monday that Travelex no longer is being able to provide for sale Iraq Dinar!

We are unsure if this is just for the moment or for a time period.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Frank, what I personally find interesting is that is the same time that Allawi headed to London.

Heres a link to the royal bank of scotland,which i have purchased from before...if you try and go through the process of buying iraq dinar you get an error warning and you cannot proceed JUST ON IRAQ DINAR all other currencys are experiencing no problems.hmmmm sounds good 2mewww.bankofscotland-travelmoney.co.uk/bankofscotland/JSMain.asp

also travelex mentioned above in franks post havent even got dinar listed

www.travelex.co.uk/uk/

halifax bank is also a place i have purchased before and they wont display any currencys for sale???www.halifax.co.uk/holidayservices/holidaymoney.asp

all of this is new to me and could be a sign that we are nearly there.

this ties in with docs auction posts also because dinar hasnt been sold by the cbi for i think 32days it was gonna start to run out eventually,lets hope this is it

Edited by paj1985
  • Upvote 8

halifax bank is also a place i have purchased before and they wont display any currencys for sale???www.halifax.co.uk/holidayservices/holidaymoney.asp

all of this is new to me and could be a sign that we are nearly there.

this ties in with docs auction posts also because dinar hasnt been sold by the cbi for i think 32days it was gonna start to run out eventually,lets hope this is it

I hate to be a downer but you can still buy from the Halifax/Bank of Scotland. This is their exchange page: https://holidaymoney.halifax-online.co.uk/holidaymoney/anon/hmcalculator.asp and the Dinar is still showing. I can buy it from my account.

i have checked back on the halifax and bank of scotland websites and still having problems bof scotland reads error still on dinar ONLY. and kaz possibly if you have an account with halifax then you can buy...... im not sure whats happening i never seen this before so thought it was fair to share this info.GO RV

I'm sorry but any bank rumor I hesitate to put any confidence in.......I've been told many different things in the USA.....I opened an account at BOA just because they were going to exchange them when they RV'd......but I have been told so many stories that were bogus....you call one time and they tell you they don't handle them at all and call again and they will exchange them..it is just the person that you happen to be talking to when you call............hopefully when we get our RV every bank gets in on the action......oh I will leave you with a bank story from a year ago.....our group(which I lost faith in) supposely called our leader and wanted to see if their machine(I think the Dela rue???) was working properly....he took over several million dinars to run through their machine.....at the time he was trying to work out a deal for us on cashing in......I believe that was a bogus story but just in our community there is no telling how many dollars of dinars was sold due to that rumor....

You can still get them thru D. T. Inc. but I heard there was the possibility of places shutting down to sell dinars just before the RV. I am not sure why cuz they will be a tradeable currency then and people will still need to use them except for the " Larger Notes " . Will you be able to just exchange the larger notes for the smaller ones, what bank other than Warka will let you do that.?