Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar- good news?

Marilyn53

Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency pending the formation of the government and the parliament’s decision

Posted: November 24, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: CBI, Central Bank of Iraq, exchange rate, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, middle east, Mohammed Saleh, Muhammad, Oil reserves in Iraq, redenomination, Revaluation 0EE3B08F3-6F51-4A9F-ABC0-1D2BF7170B1D_mw270_s.jpgOver time the Iraqi dinar was one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East. The value of the national currency with the height of the Iraqi oil boom during the second half of the seventies, while the Iraqi dinar exchange rate more than three dollars for dinars.

Today, it seems as if this number belongs to another century and not before one generation only. The international sanctions imposed on Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and the wars that went on Iraq unleashed rampant inflation, came on the value of the Iraqi dinar has become even mobilize citizens Slalhm dinars to buy a loaf of bread.

Despite the improved situation is relatively the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now is still more than a thousand dinars to the dollar. Causing this figure various difficulties in trade prompted the Iraqi Central Bank to think about dropping zeros from the currency. But political and security developments kept the idea to the shadow Phanzot waiting for the right time.

The day after the agreement of the political blocs on a formula for sharing power and functions of the House of Representatives directly work out the central bank idea to delete the zeros of inclusion and shake off the dust to start translating them into reality after the formation of the new government and submitted to the House of Representatives.

The central bank adviser and director of the Department of Planning and Statistics and Studies in the Bank the appearance of Mohammed Salih said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the national currency lost value in connection with the phase of economic decline, and it was time to rectify this situation in line with the stage of investment and economic recovery is expected.

The Chancellor stressed that Mohammed Saleh deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar is part of the reform of the currency management system in preparation for the next stage, referring to the difficulties caused by the cluster size of cash now.

He said Mohammed Saleh complete preparations for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, but added that this project of national interest to the country and the people and therefore it needs to support the legislative and executive branches and requires careful procedures.

He pointed out that the decision by deleting the zeros will be followed by a period of awareness to dispel fears and shed light on the fact that the repair procedure is designed to facilitate the exchange will not affect the incomes and wealth.

He acknowledged the central bank adviser retardation Iraqi banking sector in general and need to be developed in a protracted process, calling for reduction of the dominance of government banks.

Counsel noted Mohammed Saleh, said that private banks despite the presence of 37 or 38 banks, including the contribution to the GDP contribution is not significant.

Faced with this situation the central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the goal of fiscal policy in the next stage is to build a financial and banking system, calling for a competitive private banks merge with each other and raise capital to create a strong banking institutions provide better services and more.

Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna [Trillion] at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times.

http://bit.ly/hbPKWD

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna [Trillion] at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times.

THATS WHY THEY ARE DELETING THE ZEROES. TO GET BACK TO 25 BILLION. THERES YOUR LOP, GO RV

• Downvote 8

Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency pending the formation of the government and the parliament’s decision

Posted: November 24, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: CBI, Central Bank of Iraq, exchange rate, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, middle east, Mohammed Saleh, Muhammad, Oil reserves in Iraq, redenomination, Revaluation 0EE3B08F3-6F51-4A9F-ABC0-1D2BF7170B1D_mw270_s.jpgOver time the Iraqi dinar was one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East. The value of the national currency with the height of the Iraqi oil boom during the second half of the seventies, while the Iraqi dinar exchange rate more than three dollars for dinars.

Today, it seems as if this number belongs to another century and not before one generation only. The international sanctions imposed on Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and the wars that went on Iraq unleashed rampant inflation, came on the value of the Iraqi dinar has become even mobilize citizens Slalhm dinars to buy a loaf of bread.

Despite the improved situation is relatively the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now is still more than a thousand dinars to the dollar. Causing this figure various difficulties in trade prompted the Iraqi Central Bank to think about dropping zeros from the currency. But political and security developments kept the idea to the shadow Phanzot waiting for the right time.

The day after the agreement of the political blocs on a formula for sharing power and functions of the House of Representatives directly work out the central bank idea to delete the zeros of inclusion and shake off the dust to start translating them into reality after the formation of the new government and submitted to the House of Representatives.

The central bank adviser and director of the Department of Planning and Statistics and Studies in the Bank the appearance of Mohammed Salih said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the national currency lost value in connection with the phase of economic decline, and it was time to rectify this situation in line with the stage of investment and economic recovery is expected.

The Chancellor stressed that Mohammed Saleh deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar is part of the reform of the currency management system in preparation for the next stage, referring to the difficulties caused by the cluster size of cash now.

He said Mohammed Saleh complete preparations for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, but added that this project of national interest to the country and the people and therefore it needs to support the legislative and executive branches and requires careful procedures.

He pointed out that the decision by deleting the zeros will be followed by a period of awareness to dispel fears and shed light on the fact that the repair procedure is designed to facilitate the exchange will not affect the incomes and wealth.

It is value neurtral...but may allow the dinar to gradually increase in value....it's not an RV but it is good news.

He acknowledged the central bank adviser retardation Iraqi banking sector in general and need to be developed in a protracted process, calling for reduction of the dominance of government banks.

Counsel noted Mohammed Saleh, said that private banks despite the presence of 37 or 38 banks, including the contribution to the GDP contribution is not significant.

Faced with this situation the central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the goal of fiscal policy in the next stage is to build a financial and banking system, calling for a competitive private banks merge with each other and raise capital to create a strong banking institutions provide better services and more.

http://bit.ly/hbPKWD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is value neurtral...but may allow the dinar to gradually increase in value....it's not an RV but it is good news. LOL,

Nice try. Of the parts that you highlighted, you added this part to his post. I could find it nowhere in his post. :lol: I will click on his link to see if it is in there, but Marilyn did not have "It is value neurtral...but may allow the dinar to gradually increase in value....it's not an RV but it is good news." in her post.LOL, why would the article even mention the word rv yet???? LMAO!

It did not state that in the article either. Why did you feel the need to put it in yourself? I think you lost any credibility you may be trying to achieve with that one :lol:

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest dinarbasher

By the sounds of that everyone needs to sit back and relax awhile .Im no financial sientist but common sence should tell everyone this is going to happen,at some point, but all the people getting pumped will lose there homes there families and who knows what else.Ifeel hart broken for the ones who just dont see the truth and even worse for the ones who wont tell it ,and yes i own dinar but i never thought it would make me wealthy just love to gamble

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

By the sounds of that everyone needs to sit back and relax awhile .Im no financial sientist but common sence should tell everyone this is going to happen,at some point, but all the people getting pumped will lose there homes there families and who knows what else.Ifeel hart broken for the ones who just dont see the truth and even worse for the ones who wont tell it ,and yes i own dinar but i never thought it would make me wealthy just love to gamble

Nor are you a spelling major either :lol::lol: J/K,sorry man, couldn't resist. It's all good ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest dinarbasher

firs time on a computer and no i cant spell if i could it wouldnt make this any better.I Have read alot today and some people out there not you potman seem to me like they could be putting other people in a world of finacial hurt what do you think im not trying to be rude just concernd

firs time on a computer and no i cant spell if i could it wouldnt make this any better.I Have read alot today and some people out there not you potman seem to me like they could be putting other people in a world of finacial hurt what do you think im not trying to be rude just concernd

I think we should all be patient, everything will be revealed in due time. Worse case scenario, you make three times what you put in. Still a downer though, IMO>

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest dinarbasher

ok bear with me i would love nothing more for this to happen,but has anyone thought of the people out there getting hurt or loseing hard earnd assets.Seems like alot of people here are christians is that the christian way to profit off of the uneducated, no matter how much they read or study this investment the pumpers seem to pull people in further.I respect everyones opinion ,but seems to me a good man would start to tell some truth after this long.no harm intended

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok bear with me i would love nothing more for this to happen,but has anyone thought of the people out there getting hurt or loseing hard earnd assets.Seems like alot of people here are christians is that the christian way to profit off of the uneducated, no matter how much they read or study this investment the pumpers seem to pull people in further.I respect everyones opinion ,but seems to me a good man would start to tell some truth after this long.no harm intended

That's why the first thing people should be and are told is, "DO NOT invest more than you can afford to lose." PERIOD :lol:

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think if you are going to invest in something, you should research in depth it first. If you feel comfortable, and the returns look good, go for it. Buyer beware. As for "uneducated" being preyed upon, what do you call all the ivy-league people Bernie Madoff scammed? There are many investments out there good and bad, just do your homework, and think for yourself, and you can't lose. As for myself, I've done enough homework, and seen enough evidence to know there will be huge returns on this investment. Not going to get into a debate, or respond to any lopsters out their either. Good luck to you all, and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

It's all a gamble bro. If it pays off big like many people are saying those people will be glad they put that extra $ in. But it could take a while longer you know? So I agree that people spending money that they can't afford to lose now for something that might happen in the not so near future is not good. I'd like to see more hard news and less pumpers that's for sure. I'm at peace with what I have now and I think anyway they slice it there's going to be a profit. Key thing is to not get swept away by the pumpers and only buy what you can afford to lose.

• Upvote 1

Do you have SPELL CHECK.-some words sure need it. And we KNOW what we have already. thank you.And your a Gambler,lol

I shouldn't be able to reply to this...but I can. Doesn't ask me to sign in...it just asks me to verify a captcha code.

Man...security is getting a little flabby!

This isent good......removing the zeros is a redenomination....we will make a gain, but your not going to wake up with millions.....its just not going to happen that way if they "delete the zeros"........straight up RV? Yes......RD? No........its simple.....the value of the dinar WILL rise in either situation but the one will only bring a small gain.....and that would be MOSTLY because of the drop in value of the USD.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny

This doesn't sound good for any of us. I hope it's smoke and mirrors, but according to this article the only ones to make money off of this is BIG OIL and PUMPERS. Bush really knew what he was doing. Rich get richer and poor get poorer