Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets stop all the complaining

Knightstorm32

I have been invested for approx a year and I do watch this site daily. I am very much amazed at the negative that I've seen lately. Ya know its pretty simple the way I see things. If you don't like what you hear or see, then don't look. If someones false info or rumors turn out to not be what you wish them to be, then stop putting so much focus on them. Anything in this life truely worth having , has and will always come with a certain amount of sacrifice, patience, and just the unknown. If this RV doesn't come with the ups and downs, then why are we all here? We all have taken a chance, and the truely amazing thing with this chance is WE HAVE TAKEN IT TOGETHER. I have met some amazing people and wonderful friends along the way. If it was as easy as just buying some dinar and exchanging it and becoming wealthy, well everyone would have done it. Take a little pride in the fact we have all taken this chance together and when the day comes, and we know it will come. Together we will see the ride was just as important than the destination.

ROCK ON RV, I SAY, AND TELL EM ALL ," STORM SENT YA"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Thanks KS was speaking today with a lady who is very successful in the film industry and she said the difference between entrepenuers and just "regular" folks is that the entrepeneurs take big risks and eventually they hit a big one , thats how they become wealthy. I agree if you dont have the nerve to take the risk then maybe a person should sell their dinars and get out, Thanks for the post and happy thanksgiving B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks Knightstorm,

Very well said, Thank you! Like you, it is not just the end point, it has been the journey and the trials and tribulations along the way. I have also made some lifelong friends on here as well, and have chosen to rise above the negativity because I know it wont add one more day to my life. I feel we are at the end of this ride, and look forward to getting off the 'coaster and meeting some of the fabulous peeps I have met along the way. :)

• Upvote 2

Just when you think that a bandwagon can’t possibly have more room for another… it happens.

Thanks for your post. Now I will smile on my face for the rest… of…errrr.. Someone else post something positive …QUICK!

In this investment you will notice that positive info usually = a good chance to be disappointed when fact finding comes into play. <_<

The negativity you are referring to spawned as an effect to the people working for/with the dealers posting complete BS to boost sales or for other personal reasons.

It was not directed at people that bring substantiated rumors to the forum. :huh:

That group of people that are challenging these… I guess what you would call pumpers know who they are. You should be thankful that it is a little easier now to sift through the rumors and news without having to join somebody’s cult to do it. :blink:

BUT….

Regardless… you are right… I agree that there could be a more positive way to do it.

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

How about you people stop making "Let's stop complaining" "Let's keep positive" "Let's be friends and prance into the sunset" posts. Seriously it's annoying and useless and it's the same BS over and over again. Stop complaining about all the complaining.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How about you people stop making "Let's stop complaining" "Let's keep positive" "Let's be friends and prance into the sunset" posts. Seriously it's annoying and useless and it's the same BS over and over again. Stop complaining about all the complaining.

...stop complaining about the complaining about the stop complaining about the complaining....laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

J/K bro, thought it was funny...hehe...

• Upvote 1

Did ya ever think that you're complaining about others complaining about others complaining? :lol: Ouch. Now my head hurts. :blink:

Quite often with some of the posts I read, I am reminded of a skit that used to be on Saturday Night Live, many, many moons ago. The Whiners. Featuring Doug And Wendy Whiner. :lol:

Soldier of Ind- You are a dawg. <_< Leave my one liners alone. :lol: What are we? Twin sons of different mothers? B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1