Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE WERE WARNED!!!!!!!

Possum, Frank26, Phoenix, and all the other "gurus" warned us that this would happen. A while back, most of the smarter people on this site said that crazy things would happen before the RV. They said people would get restless, and tons of false statements (good or bad) would come out. Family, we were warned about this and good or bad news coming out of Iraq means nothing. This RV has to happen for the people of Iraq and the world. The RV is inevitable, and has to happen. Everyone just needs to chill out and wait, because it's coming soon. Way sooner than all of you bashers expect. So stay positive and if you don't want to stay positive LEAVE DV. Thanks to zzzzzzzzz, Steve I, Phoenix, Frank, and anyone else I forgot!

- CAW

Unfortunately, some of the guys you just thanked have now left.

Possum, Frank26, Phoenix, and all the other "gurus" warned us that this would happen. A while back, most of the smarter people on this site said that crazy things would happen before the RV. They said people would get restless, and tons of false statements (good or bad) would come out. Family, we were warned about this and good or bad news coming out of Iraq means nothing. This RV has to happen for the people of Iraq and the world. The RV is inevitable, and has to happen. Everyone just needs to chill out and wait, because it's coming soon. Way sooner than all of you bashers expect. So stay positive and if you don't want to stay positive LEAVE DV. Thanks to zzzzzzzzz, Steve I, Phoenix, Frank, and anyone else I forgot!

- CAW

we were warned weren't we? this is so exciting I can hardly stand it...you can just feel it in the air...

goozfraba

- CAW

I hope SteveI and zzzzzzzzz keep in touch with someone, these guys were well informed. Not to say Phoenix and Frank aren't but we have enought BS post on this site so we real intel as to what is really happening out there. I know the RV is coming and soon but it would be nice to here what the informed people have to pass on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

- CAW

WOW.... WOW.... WOW .... I've been trying to watch my Soap while reading all this...and I gotta say...WAAAYYYYYYY more drama on here tonight...I'm thinkin I might recommend DV for "Outstanding drama of the year"......Thanks for the entertainment....The only thing that could be more entertaining this evening is an RV!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready!!!

Its true we all wait for this investment to run its course and will know it will . What i find is I don't know if its laughable or sad or just plain willful ignorance to the facts. There are many people on here trying to help by way of and information of some source.Many have read the same post I have.

Its true we all wait for this investment to run its course and we will know it will . What i find is I don't know if its laughable or sad or just plain willful ignorance to the facts. There are many people on here trying to help by way of and information of some source.Many have read the same post I have.

1.CBI said no RV/RI till government is seated

Given the fact is been 8-9 months now since elections and we still don't have a Government fully seated in Iraq and it appears that means NO RV/RI . I think history has shown CBI is sticking to its statement and its valid. That in effect means we are at least some 30 days out if Iraq must have a fully functioning seated Gov.

2. Chapter 7. Another issue that has to be either removed or altered to fix the Iraqi situation. There cannot and WILL NOT be a world wide tradeable currency with this article in its present form in place PEROID. Chapter 7 includes the money system ....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_sanctions

The Iraq sanctions were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the nation of Iraq.

People you cant keep chasing supposed intel that simply fails to address these 2 issues. These are conditions that MUST be meet BEFORE you will see any hope of RV/RI. So don't set your self up for disappointment by placing your hopes on some ones supposed intel its emotional suicide and willful ignorance to the facts.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

- CAW

I hate to sound like I am supporting "the bashers", as you put it, but the truth is I have been hearing that word "SOON" for 6 years. I still say it will happen eventually, and you cannot buy my Dinar, and all those other responses I hear when someone speaks the truth. I do have to say that people need to chill out a little. We should all be used to this by now. Don't let your anger cause you to lose your integrity. Especially you brothers and sisters in Christ. Remember who you represent.

• Upvote 6