Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Global

jla956

Earlier today I received a call from a good friend, who in fact was the one who turned me on to the Dinar opportunity. He asked me if I had ever heard of a company called Dinar Global and I replied that I had not. He told me that they had contacted him about joining them in their MLM opportunity regarding Dinars. I told him to send me the link and I would check into it.

After I went through their website I decided to call them up to ask them a question and I just got off the phone with them. The person that I spoke with said that they had just gone live last week and were now signing people up. I asked him why would they possibly be going public right now when everyone says that the RV is imminent?

His response to me is that there is no way that the RV is going to happen anytime soon. He said that due to their association with the Admiral that had been put in charge of rebuilding Iraq that they had unequivocal information that there would not be an RV soon. Then he asked me if I thought would they be investing all of the time and money to take their program public if they thought it would only be viable for a few weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this company and if there might be some validity to what he was saying regarding this Admiral they have on staff that's providing them with intel? One other thing that the did say is that the RV will happen but just not soon, and their position is that when it does happen it will come in at a very low rate and then increase as Iraq's economy improves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Stay away from Dinar Global, why would you get involved in that pyramid scheme when you can buy the dinar yourself? After the RV happens and they announce it. people are going to flock to this thing and get ripped off.

ohmy.gif Oh, my just do not bother with them. There will be scammers from around the globe contacting you right now. Ignore.

Blessings.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

There is a lot of money to be made AFTER the RV too... So depending on their short term agenda that may be relevant...

As others stated, stick to the traditional "tried and trusted" ways to obtain dinar that we all discuss on here. Thanks for doing your homework on them thought - good to know what others on the market are "selling" out there...

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Sit and wait folks! There is no time line on this ride. There are a lot of organizations out there that will take your money. Relax and enjoy the moment! No one will call you and ask if you want to make money with them. It is only going to make your pockets lighter!!! :blink:

Dinar Global began their business on 7/28/10, so they have been around for more than a week. They are based out of Florida and the owner has several other businesses they operate out of one office. I would be leary of any business who lies about their start date and why would a company want to begin their MLM so close to the formation of the government and a possible RV? I would stay away from them if I were you, but that is JMO! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

I have seen ads for Dinar Global either at this top of Dinarvets or possibly at DD's site for a couple of months no. They were stating that their official launch was going to be November 15, 2010. At the time, this baffled me, because all the gurus were saying that it was going to RV any day then.

Of course the RV has not happened, and we still hear "anyday now". I do not necessarily like MLM companies, but maybe Dinar Global's intel has some credibility, because so far...they have been right!

Everyone on this forum knows where to get Dinars for themselves. We have no need for a MLM company, but I think a few people will be getting rich off of this idea to market Dinars this way, unless the revalue happens very soon.

Stay away from Dinar Global, why would you get involved in that pyramid scheme when you can buy the dinar yourself? After the RV happens and they announce it. people are going to flock to this thing and get ripped off.

I have no intention of getting involved with them in any shape, form, or fashion. Just asking for DV members opinions about the validity of this company's source of intel and whether or not to put any credence into it. I have verified that this Admiral Nash if a real person and he seems to have had involved in Iraq at the highest levels at one time but just not sure about right now. I figure that there are a lot of current and former military people on this forum that might be able to vouch for him and maybe have even crossed paths with him in Iraq.