Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contracter Newsletter

pokerplayer

I agree with you on this one. He never has links or none that I have ever seen. Some of what he says does make sense but most other is nonsense. I will have to quit thinking about this dinar if he is correct. If nothing happens by Dec 31 then we know the gurus are ALL WRONG that have been telling us any day now for months.

They've been saying "any day now" for years, not months!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I never said I know what happened at the meeting, it is clear they have moved their butts and started working hard so thats a great improvement in my book. I also prefer to be positive on this investment , not negative because negative not only ruins the taste of this investment but the rest of your life too. A/C may be correct on some things but he is a negative individual who cannot seem to find any empathy in what he writes. If I was to spend time with this person in real life I think I would have to hang myself. . If you believe what he says then you are more than welcome in my book. A/C is NOT always right , but neither are the gurus.

I gave you a (+1) for your thoughts. I believe NO one knows what is happening over there 100%. We have to do our own research and form our own opinions. After reading many a author of opinions and stated facts I choose the positive outlook. The "misery loves company" crowd choose another route,which is they're right.............................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

As I am sure you note, AC always posts after things are happening or not happening, never puts anything out there, his intel is from the news, that everyone else is reading at the same time, and then always telling us "as I said". He is always negative, and I want to encourage everyone to keep on with your positive thoughts. Nothing comes from negative thinking ever! except negative returns. So lets be positive thinkers and stay on beat. Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 2

AC's batting avg. May be higher than most and it may not. If people choose to disagree with a post then they should give a rebuttle off of their own,knowledes, links. Or their own accounts. Such as. " I don't think AC's post doesn't consider the fact that people are starving, widowed women are not receving their benifts and neither are the farmers. News links on that have been posted here today. Do we expect these people to suffer till end of Jan 2011. " That's maybe how a debate should be approached. Not blah blah he said she said, he's right she's wrong. WHAT about the people!!!! There is nothing more important than the people!!!! This senseless bickering is wrong and there are better ways to prove points.

• Upvote 3

I gave you a (+1) for your thoughts. I believe NO one knows what is happening over there 100%. We have to do our own research and form our own opinions. After reading many a author of opinions and stated facts I choose the positive outlook. The "misery loves company" crowd choose another route,which is they're right.............................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!

What they said above, I totally agree.

I see someone else has clearly been around as long as I have.

Yes its been years. I said months since its been getting more and more "CLOSER" according to certain Gurus (like all of them LOL) than it did a year ago when I started this journey.

Everyone have a Positive and Grand Thanksgiving.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the post......I have no problem with AC so far the gurus have been wrong for the most part.....but I am still hopeful we are close...I forget about the situation but I think last March we were all fired over a big time rumor and something happened..........It might have been bank rumors anyway this sounds good about a new government.....Please let this be the rumor that nails it for us........and sooner than later.....

*Let me see if I can somehow help you out here since this is your second request (posting on this thread) asking the very same question....

Are you asking for the link to the Amer. Contractor web site to see that he posted that TODAY? If so, go to his website. Just add .com after his name.

If you are looking for a specific link to where he got his information from you can do one of either two things,....look up the Iraqi Constitution, OR

you can email him and ask that question directly. That's what I usually do when I have a question regarding something someone said. Just ask,...email.

You said "I do not recall seeing this". Have you looked?

Can anyone answer this? Please provide a link where AC stated that, "according to the Iraqi Constitution, the Iraq government must be formed and seated by the end of January 2011". Nowhere do I recall seeing this.

Edited by TAE
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

People, people, people ,,, here's the scoop as I see it

1. this site, and med's, and GET and Frank are RUMOR SITES, who's primary objective is to get members, site visits, etc. to generate revenue for the site owner. How is the best way to get all that web traffic and such, increase advertising revenue .... ALLOW all the rumors that say this event (which I believe will happen, but only after a number of events and milestones take place) is going to happen "tomorrow, next week, in two weeks", etc.

I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious. If you've been on this site very long, you will see that even the most optimistic people who pop in for their 15 minutes of fame or whatever they're after, don't last long because their are many people on here that, while they enjoy the rumors, don't let the "gurus" slide for very long. Does everyone remember when TK was on here last spring/early summer? He'd come into chat bragging about his mercedes benz, his money, his sources, etc. and 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN CHAT WOULD HANG ON HIS EVERY WORD AS THE GOSPEL TRUTH. Well it wasn't long before he was exposed for what he was and is ... (I'll let you fill in the blank with your favorite description). Long story short, its a rumor site .... I don't think AC advertises his as such ... but it just amazes me the way people slam him just because he chooses a different approach to the RV topic and chooses not to blow sunshine and give people "false" hope.

Personally I believe that with the amount of dinar held by China, Russia, England, the US and other "big players" in the UN/IMF, that this entire event is being controlled by Iraq as much as it is being controlled by you and me.

It would seem that their is a plan that was constructed by someone or some group that requires specific benchmarks to be obtained by Iraq ... the formation of the government being the first. Once that is accomplished, then other benchmarks will be met (hopefully) and in time, we'll all have our RV and be better than we are today.

Enjoy the rumors if you choose, just keep in mind, they are rumors and no one except the people calling the shots will know in advance and I doubt any of them know anyone or would share information with anyone that spends as much time in dinar chat rooms as we do.

As Medic says "ok done".

• Upvote 5

You're welcome.

In regards to AC being fishy,....Nah,...he's really just a good guy, Very transparent.

I have to email him sometimes to have him explain some things better to me (which he does)

because sometimes I'm just not 'getting' what he say's or sometimes I think he has difficulty conveying what

he's sometimes trying to relay in a way in which we here in the States can understand.

Thank you TAE. Based on the reading in this site, I haven't seen nor heard any dates relating to Jan 2011, and since this site has a lot of people on it, I would assume that at least one person knows about this, which is not the case. I will do a good search on this. Thanks for your help smile.gif

Update 6:58: I did some searching on google and found some links to the supposed iraqi constituation, but nowhere does it mention the Iraq government must be formed and seated by the end of January 2011.

AC sounds fishy to me, but that's just my opinion.

Sager

Great Post Captain!

To the POINT!

People, people, people ,,, here's the scoop as I see it

1. this site, and med's, and GET and Frank are RUMOR SITES, who's primary objective is to get members, site visits, etc. to generate revenue for the site owner. How is the best way to get all that web traffic and such, increase advertising revenue .... ALLOW all the rumors that say this event (which I believe will happen, but only after a number of events and milestones take place) is going to happen "tomorrow, next week, in two weeks", etc.

I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious. If you've been on this site very long, you will see that even the most optimistic people who pop in for their 15 minutes of fame or whatever they're after, don't last long because their are many people on here that, while they enjoy the rumors, don't let the "gurus" slide for very long. Does everyone remember when TK was on here last spring/early summer? He'd come into chat bragging about his mercedes benz, his money, his sources, etc. and 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN CHAT WOULD HANG ON HIS EVERY WORD AS THE GOSPEL TRUTH. Well it wasn't long before he was exposed for what he was and is ... (I'll let you fill in the blank with your favorite description). Long story short, its a rumor site .... I don't think AC advertises his as such ... but it just amazes me the way people slam him just because he chooses a different approach to the RV topic and chooses not to blow sunshine and give people "false" hope.

Personally I believe that with the amount of dinar held by China, Russia, England, the US and other "big players" in the UN/IMF, that this entire event is being controlled by Iraq as much as it is being controlled by you and me.

It would seem that their is a plan that was constructed by someone or some group that requires specific benchmarks to be obtained by Iraq ... the formation of the government being the first. Once that is accomplished, then other benchmarks will be met (hopefully) and in time, we'll all have our RV and be better than we are today.

Enjoy the rumors if you choose, just keep in mind, they are rumors and no one except the people calling the shots will know in advance and I doubt any of them know anyone or would share information with anyone that spends as much time in dinar chat rooms as we do.

As Medic says "ok done".

• Upvote 5

the problem is people want to beleive who they want to beleive and follow who they want to follow. sometimes they get blinded, and when something is said or posted that goes against what they truly beleive they can't accept it. when someone wants something to happen so bad they will grasp at anything that gives them hope it is about to happen, even if they have been down the same road before only to be dissapointed time and time again. AC has been about the only one who has been going against the others who have been predicting an rv on almost a daily basis. so far he has been right. i wish at least one of the others would have been right already and this was over but they haven't. just because AC has so far been right as far as no RV yet doesn't mean he knows more than any one else does. i'm sure he has his followers just as the other gurus do. and he just so happens to be going the opposite direction as the others. i don't follow anyone, as far as i'm concerned they are just like you and me, they don't know nothing and for what ever reason they are doing what they do. it will happen when it happens and no one can change that.

Just wanted to comment, kept trying to read your comment, but eyes kept going over to your avatar! Great!

I'm in total agreeance with you!

I've noticed that plenty of times and I think it's pretty lousy.

Don't let that sway you from posting though. Those negatives (-) and plus sign's (+) don't hold much weight with me.

I cant figure some people out. I post a newsletter that has gathered numerous posts and I get a negative. Its not my post on thoughts people, but someone elses.

Never shoot the messenger.

pp

• Upvote 3

Gave you some +'s bud for the ones that were taken from you when they shouldn't have been.

Some people just don't get it. :confused:

I cant figure some people out. I post a newsletter that has gathered numerous posts and I get a negative. Its not my post on thoughts people, but someone elses.

pp

• Upvote 3

I spoke with someone today who is in dinar currency selling and he specifically said the govt has to be COMPLETELY formed for this to happen also said oil production had to be strong (guess thats relative) and believe it or not Ive seen his site get bashed here,he specifically said yes this is a LONG TERM INVESTMENT which means he is not pumping , now I believe him, wether you want to believe me or not is up to you, try to remember the "new" Iraq is in its infancy and add to that you are dealing with probably a very corrupt political system with huge amounts of back biting although I dont know if ive seen more back biting over there or on this site. Thanks poker player for your post and your right , your not a whipping post some of us appreciate you, have a nice thanksgiving B)

pp

Now now the Mongols killed the messenger if it was bad news, and since A/C only has been saying the it isn't going to happen "soon" and all the little bunnies get their tails all ruffled cause he didn't stroke the happy side of the feelings they give you the kill shot of a - on your post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now now the Mongols killed the messenger if it was bad news, and since A/C only has been saying the it isn't going to happen "soon" and all the little bunnies get their tails all ruffled cause he didn't stroke the happy side of the feelings they give you the kill shot of a - on your post.

To whom ever gave me the - Thank you for proving my point.

Edited by DmsC
  • Upvote 1