Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Young boy practically strip searched in Airport...

iamlizzyb

I'm all for security but things are getting way out of control in some situations. I understand it's for our safety but I think if this continues in this direction, the only way we will be allowed to travel by plane is if we are completely naked and even then..... well you get the idea mad.gif

• Upvote 1

Most radiation from your typical ex-rays are just a quick blip....some of these are constant-on machines, or at least when being scanned...which can cause severe problems for those with an impaired or weakened immune system, including children and the elderly, not to mention those that may already have cancer, and/or those in remission, etc..On another note, the physcological damage could be masive, from an aggressive and intrusive pat-down, even though seemingly safe, due to the similarities of fondling of children, females and even some men, especially those recovering from trauma from prior victimizations in crimes, molestations, etc...The damage could be herrendous...

Just follow the money on who owns the company that supplied those scanners. Dogs do a better job and are a lot cheaper. Besides why don't we look at Israel and their system. They don't use this kind of machine and they are considered the safest planes to fly on. Just saying...

• Upvote 2

What kind of loser, terrorist loving NUT would NEG what I said above?????

Care to respond??? Or would you just rather complain about going through an xray machine at the airport on your way to "Mama's House" for Thanksgiving while 10's of THOUSANDS of other people are in the far corners of the earth defending your perceived "right" to NOT be inspected before you get on an airplane????

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

OMG

I did!!!

You know why we have this???? America is so "politically correct" that instead of profiling people, they'll just lump everyone into the same category. It's sad now when you go to an airport that you are guilty until proven innocent. This isn't about safety, it's about being "politically correct." We are the only country on the planet that enforces this nonsense.

Did you know that the underwear bomber, on the plane to Detroit, was on a "no fly" list??? Yet, he was still allowed on an airplane. I got an idea, instead of strip searching little boys and nuns, why don't we adhere to the "no fly" list!!! After all, they must be on that list for a reason!!!

• Upvote 1

I dont like the idea of someone GROPING me or the rest of my family. This a perfect venue for he people who like little kids and others who prefer to be different. You want to talk PROFILING? Take people who are different and have them slip thru the hiring and have them watch your kids and then put things on the net or pic,s of your wife end up on the net. You want that? This is also an idea for herding- yes that is waht they done for Hitler and the boxcars. Yes it is a way of showing who the authority is and also putting into your mind this is the wayit is now so we have to do it. I wont allow ANYONE to do what this is is doing. Anyone that touches my family will have something to talk about when i am done . If that means SUEING the gov,t then thats what i would do. I live in a suoopsed to FREE country. If everyone stood up then they should back down. Also dont fly. period just flat out dont fly. We dont have to put up with this. This WRONG WRONG WRONG. Stand up to be counted on this . Remember --- YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO PROECT YOUR FREEDOM OR YOU WONT HAVE YOUR FREEDOM......Now is the time.--VERN-

Just follow the money on who owns the company that supplied those scanners. Dogs do a better job and are a lot cheaper. Besides why don't we look at Israel and their system. They don't use this kind of machine and they are considered the safest planes to fly on. Just saying...

Right on! One of the reasons dogs aren't used is because they can't vote (yet) or further deavlue the dollar by larage salaries and pension plans most would kill for, whereas TSA agents can vote and they know where their next meal is coming from (the pockets of us law abiding tax payers). If Cass Sunstein ever gains more influence, Lord know what will happen.

Another reason dogs' aren't used is because radical Muslims consider them to be dirty creatures and therefore are offennnnsive.

:P

Right on! One of the reasons dogs aren't used is because they can't vote (yet) or further deavlue the dollar by larage salaries and pension plans most would kill for, whereas TSA agents can vote and they know where their next meal is coming from (the pockets of us law abiding tax payers). If Cass Sunstein ever gains more influence, Lord know what will happen.

Another reason dogs' aren't used is because radical Muslims consider them to be dirty creatures and therefore are offennnnsive.

Exactly! Oh! and groping my breasts isn't? <_< Cass Sustein talks about causing issues from the bottom up since they have the top down already and squeezing the middle. So what better way than to cause discontent in the airports? Look how upset we have gotten. That's what they want. Just hit the airports in the pockets where we have the power still. Maybe they (airlines) will fight the government that way.

What's more sickening is that the people flying into America(the ones who are the real threat), don't have to go through this.

[/quoteIASNT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!.. I have wondered if Rockefeller/Rothchilds/Clintons/OBO/Buffet. AND OTHERS OF THAT NATUER GO INTO THE GROPING MACHINE. IAM SURE THAT THE P, WIFE WOULD HAVE FUN.... MAKES YOU WONDER WHO HAS CONTROL. I FIGURE IT THIS WAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR US SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE ELITE. The way to get a grip on this is not to fly and say by. I think it is about time to start taking staycations here at home. Keep the money here and see our country the way it is. There is more hope here than out there. This way you will keep us all free. If what is being done at the airports is ok and the guy on the street cant do it - then the only differents is that one is getting a paycheck and that must make it ok.. I sound angry i know but it all for good reason. I want a FREE country and it almost seems that we dont. Protect your freedoms or we wont have them..IMHO--VERN

I have to wonder if Cheny,s kids and family go thru this---