Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COUNTRY OF MILLIONARES...HOW??

royboyterry

OK FOLKS..PLEASE DONT BASH I AM A LOYAL FAN AND DINAR HOLDER AND REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME I AM WRONG..BUT AFTER DIGESTING ALL THE NEWS FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I REALLY THINK ITS GOING TO BE A BAD LOP..LOSING 3 ZEROS OFF CURRENCY INSTEAD OF THE GOOD LOP..TAKING 3 ZEROS OF THE .00085..WE WILL STILL GET 3 TO 1 OFF OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT BUT NOT THE MILLIONS WE ALL THOUGHT..IF THIS WAS THE CASE EVEN THE POOREST OF IRAQIS WOULD BE IN THE STATES BUYING MANSIONS AND MERCEDES..THINK ABOUT THIS LOGICALLY..NO ONE WOULD LIVE IN IRAQ..LIKE ALL THE EUROPEANS BUYING HOUSES HERE BECAUSE OF THE STRONG EURO..SAME SCENARIO..I AM NO ECONOMICS GENIUS AND HOPE I AM WRONG BUT THIS JUST SEEMS TO MAKE THE MOST SENSE..WE ARE ALL PRAYINGS FOR MILLIONS BUT I REALLY DONT SEE IT..PLEASE SOMEONE PROVIDE AN ANSWER TELLING ME IM WRONG..I REALLY WANT TO BE....I DONT QUESTION THERE WILL BE AN RV NOT JUST THE ONE WE WERE ALL HOPING FOR....EXPECTING THE WORSE BUT HOPING FOR THE BEST...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK FOLKS..PLEASE DONT BASH I AM A LOYAL FAN AND DINAR HOLDER AND REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME I AM WRONG..BUT AFTER DIGESTING ALL THE NEWS FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I REALLY THINK ITS GOING TO BE A BAD LOP..LOSING 3 ZEROS OFF CURRENCY INSTEAD OF THE GOOD LOP..TAKING 3 ZEROS OF THE .00085..WE WILL STILL GET 3 TO 1 OFF OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT BUT NOT THE MILLIONS WE ALL THOUGHT..IF THIS WAS THE CASE EVEN THE POOREST OF IRAQIS WOULD BE IN THE STATES BUYING MANSIONS AND MERCEDES..THINK ABOUT THIS LOGICALLY..NO ONE WOULD LIVE IN IRAQ..LIKE ALL THE EUROPEANS BUYING HOUSES HERE BECAUSE OF THE STRONG EURO..SAME SCENARIO..I AM NO ECONOMICS GENIUS AND HOPE I AM WRONG BUT THIS JUST SEEMS TO MAKE THE MOST SENSE..WE ARE ALL PRAYINGS FOR MILLIONS BUT I REALLY DONT SEE IT..PLEASE SOMEONE PROVIDE AN ANSWER TELLING ME IM WRONG..I REALLY WANT TO BE....I DONT QUESTION THERE WILL BE AN RV NOT JUST THE ONE WE WERE ALL HOPING FOR....EXPECTING THE WORSE BUT HOPING FOR THE BEST...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

i am all quoted out, can another member handle this please

OK... this is my last reply to the LOP articles and people that don't understand something.... I am just going to mention one Logical reason....Iraq has been forgiven over 80% of their debt which equates to billions upon billions of dollars.... Why would Countries do this..... I can assure you it is not for an LOP or to make 3X their money.... Chew on that for a little while. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I guess we will never know until it happens but positive thinking has always paid off for me.wink.gif

Also, don't take this wrong but this should not be posted in the news.

Go Rvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!

Carla

Edited by carlablum

OK... this is my last reply to the LOP articles and people that don't understand something.... I am just going to mention one Logical reason....Iraq has been forgiven over 80% of their debt which equates to billions upon billions of dollars.... Why would Countries do this..... I can assure you it is not for an LOP or to make 3X their money.... Chew on that for a little while. ;)

:twothumbs:

Always enjoy your posts Eddinar!

HEY ED THANKS FOR THE INFO..U ALWAYS HAVE GREAT INTEL.LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE ALOT OF IRAQI NEIGHBORS HERE THEN..LOL!!

Maybe your right.......and....................................................................................Maybe your wrong.......only way to get the answer is when it happens........

I PRAY IM WRONG..THEN DRINKS ON ME!!!

A victim of public education...I"ll pray for you! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No disrespect intended, but I think it's presumptuous to think all Iraqi people would prefer to come to the U.S. to live. I teach at a tiny private elementary school with a very "international" mix of students, many of whom are here on a temporary basis. I've had quite a few students from countries throughout the Middle East, and other exotic (to me) locations, that many Americans would be afraid to visit let alone dwell in. Many of these students and their families, while living very comfortable American lifestyles, prefer their countries of origin and look forward to their return home. It seems for some, there really IS no place like home, regardless of where home is. It may be hard for ME to imagine wanting to live there but my reality is a lot different than theirs.

• Upvote 2