Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV then lop or lop then RV??

marknet73

Yo guys. ANYTHING'S possible in this investment. That's what I've figured out in over 2 months exploring this site. Most of the articles I've seen do mention removing the 0s from the currency itself - not the exchange rate. Could be poor translation, could be a smokescreen to keep out new investors and speculators or could be telling the truth?!? There are solid arguments for both sides but I'm just thinking that the situation is a whole lot different from when all the sanctions were imposed and they were put under Chapter 7. Seems like a lop is done in a shrinking economy, not one that could be poised to explode in the next several years. Let's see how this plays out dudes. I'm on here to learn as much as I can and hopefully make some money after all this is said and done - maybe not become a millionaire although that would be pretty cool. Try to keep it nice everyone and until this thing pops I think there's gonna continue to be tons of debate on here. Peace out.