Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Concerns

dlb

There is one thing that I am still completely baffled about. Why is it so easy to get this currency in your hands within 1 day of purchase? They rush delivery to your door, as if I was going to change my mind about the purchase. This delivery comes from various “currency traders”, so I would think they would have much more experience and knowledge about the ‘potential value’ of it.

It seems to me that they know something that I don’t. I know that some of you might tell me “That’s what they do, they sell currencies”, OR “it was a family business decades old”, but that is not a good enough answer for me. Maybe there is something I am not seeing here, but the main reason to open a business is to make money, right?

As a business owner, I buy "Product A" for $50. I do not envision the value of that product to ever increase (drastically at least), therefore I sell it to make a profit- say $75. I just made a profit.

However, if I felt "Product A" might be worth A LOT more (or even just twice as much) in the future, as a business owner, I would put it away and mark as “unavailable”. If I was just 50% sure that the value of that product would increase by a great number, I would set it aside and close down that product line until I knew for sure. After all, that is the primary purpose of the business- to make money.

I know for a fact that a lot of these dealers know more than I do about the real value of what I am holding. Why would they be so quick to sell it to me if there was any chance that it might be worth millions soon?

I hold a fair share of 'Product A' mentioned above. I am just skeptical and would love to hear other opinions on this - Just tell me your take on this without being a smart or dumb ashe. Be easy…

• Upvote 4

You answered the question all by yourself....THEY DON'T BELIEVE THE CURRENCY WILL RV. The people selling it think that all us donkeys buying it are just that....DONKEYS. They make thousands of dollars at our naive expense.

Boils down to this....you either believe or you don't, then you put your money where your mouth is and wait and see.......in the end one group will be very very very happy and the other will jump off the nearest high-rise yelling I'M SO STUPID on the way down. Only time will tell which side is right.

• Upvote 3

There is one thing that I am still completely baffled about. Why is it so easy to get this currency in your hands within 1 day of purchase? They rush delivery to your door, as if I was going to change my mind about the purchase. This delivery comes from various “currency traders”, so I would think they would have much more experience and knowledge about the ‘potential value’ of it.

It seems to me that they know something that I don’t. I know that some of you might tell me “That’s what they do, they sell currencies”, OR “it was a family business decades old”, but that is not a good enough answer for me. Maybe there is something I am not seeing here, but the main reason to open a business is to make money, right?

As a business owner, I buy "Product A" for $50. I do not envision the value of that product to ever increase (drastically at least), therefore I sell it to make a profit- say $75. I just made a profit.

However, if I felt "Product A" might be worth A LOT more (or even just twice as much) in the future, as a business owner, I would put it away and mark as “unavailable”. If I was just 50% sure that the value of that product would increase by a great number, I would set it aside and close down that product line until I knew for sure. After all, that is the primary purpose of the business- to make money.

I know for a fact that a lot of these dealers know more than I do about the real value of what I am holding. Why would they be so quick to sell it to me if there was any chance that it might be worth millions soon?

I hold a fair share of 'Product A' mentioned above. I am just skeptical and would love to hear other opinions on this - Just tell me your take on this without being a smart or dumb ashe. Be easy…

You are obviously the wrong type of person

to get involed with this type of speculative

investment. I suggest you return what ever

you purchased for a full refund or resell it

on ebay. If you decide to keep it, sit down

and spend some time doing your due diligence

and research what the basic fundamentals of

this investment are all about.

You will find everything you want to know on

this site and you are wrong about dealers because

just like Gold and Silver Dealers they will continue

to sell currency if the price goes up or down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

THEY DON'T BELIEVE THE CURRENCY WILL RV

So, if I am hearing you correctly- Since they don't believe it, would it be safe to assume there might be a possibility that there are no plans to open up facilities to 'cash in' after an RV was to take place?

So, if I am hearing you correctly- Since they don't believe it, would it be safe to assume there might be a possibility that there are no plans to open up facilities to 'cash in' after an RV was to take place?

The facilities will only be opened if there is

an RV . No RV No reason to open Facilities.

railroader: Good point, and thank you!

BBALL99: - It was a simple question. Didn't mean to get you stirred up. To answer your question, I've read this entire forum, and 'the book'. Again, it was a question. No use in getting upset.

I beleive that they know the outlook is very good for the Dinar to revalue, that is why they are in the bussiness. They have all they need on hand to make they filthy rich when it RV's.....Key words here...WHEN IT RV'S..!!!!! So in the meantime they are making a killing buying and selling to others. My Opinion...... :):)

You need to read adams book. To put it simple. Ali knows it will RV. It will probably RV at a mediocre rate, say $1.50 (just an example, not a prediction) You, being a "small fish" with only 1 million dinar (just an assumption), will get all excited and cash it back in with Ali. Ali says "great!", Ill give you $1.5 mill and takes back your dinar, sits on them and waits for the rate to go up to $3. Now, he made money when you intially bought from him and he is going to make money you sell back to him.

You need to read adams book. To put it simple. Ali knows it will RV. It will probably RV at a mediocre rate, say $1.50 (just an example, not a prediction) You, being a "small fish" with only 1 million dinar (just an assumption), will get all excited and cash it back in with Ali. Ali says "great!", Ill give you $1.5 mill and takes back your dinar, sits on them and waits for the rate to go up to $3. Now, he made money when you intially bought from him and he is going to make money you sell back to him.

I read the book. An no, would not plan on using Ali, lol. I do not want a bullet in my head!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

railroader: Good point, and thank you!

BBALL99: - It was a simple question. Didn't mean to get you stirred up. To answer your question, I've read this entire forum, and 'the book'. Again, it was a question. No use in getting upset.

I'm not upset!

If you have read the Adams book and been on the forum

you are either convinced this will RV or you are not.

If your not, well this isn't the place for you because we

are not here to convince you, because you need to make

that decision on your own.

The currency dealers don't know any more than we do

if and when this will RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please explain that.

I just have issues standing outside a designated building waiting in line with millions of potential dollars hanging out in my pocket. It seems to me that word would get out about what the facility was doing. Get my drift?

• Upvote 2