Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASHING IN

dawarrior

Dawarrior... my apologies to you. When I read your comment it sounded like you were trying to avoid paying taxes to America altogether and letting Japan tax you instead which they would. I am not saying you should not try to lessen your tax obligations within the laws. Of course you should utilize your rights in that regard.

The tax system is broken for sure. I believe the chant used to be No taxation without representation. Well we have representation on both sides of the Congress. Both sides have jacked it up for our posterity for generations to come. Over spending and not willing to make the cuts necessary. They all have so many tax goodies built into their precincts none of them are willing to make the cuts necessary. They blame the others for not cutting but are unwilling to cut in their districts. The political system is a mess and yes the founding fathers would be disappointed for sure.

Tiffany23 you are absolutely right. Our deficit is pathetic. But think about what much of that is comprised of. Much of it is fighting communism for 3 decades. Thank God we did. How do you expect to pay for that? Was it not worth it? We have felt an inherent need to lend a hand to the rest of the world to promote the freedoms that we enjoy. Now we fight terrorism, the very thing that tries to stamp out those freedoms. The time has come we take care of ourselves for awhile. We have allowed huge trade imbalances to help the world catch up. Now they won't even play fair with their currency valuations or trade imbalances. Being the hero isn't always fair but I would rather be on the heroes side.

Yes Don Paul... I do think that Haliburton moving to Dubai was unpatriotic. Mr. Chenney is patriotic for sure though. The move itself wasn't in my book. Just like all the jobs we allowed to go to China, India, Mexico, and who knows where (I am not saying that was his fault by any stretch). People cannot find work now. We have created a society that is addicted to credit. We leverage everything so that we may have more. Much of that is good. We are seeing now that we over did it. Our government was the worst role model in that regard. It has to change. Dodging all of your tax obligation does not help our children to inherit a better America though. Greed has taken over in Wall Street and in our own homes. A colossal paradigm shift needs to occur in all of us...especially our leaders.

• Upvote 1

Tax evasion can cost you 10 years or more in prison. Not a question that will be answered here. Best you pay your taxes otherwise, go find another place to give you criminal advice. :unsure:

There are ways to protect your assets legally.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree.

Paying less taxes is unpatriotic? Are you kidding me? Do you really think that our so called leaders in Washington are more concerned about the welfare of our soldiers and citizens then they are about themselves? Do you really think they are concerned more about upholding the US Constitution or about making deals and laws that take away our freedoms.

If our government cared so much about our military they would have all of the tools available to carry out their mission. We would have less homeless and seriously sick veterans. We would provide for the families of our fallen soldiers. I could go on.

Don't even get me started on all of the wasteful spending.

I think it is more patriotic to pay less taxes to the government so that I can give more to help our veterans and our needy. True patriots sometimes must stand up to a corrupt, immoral and out of control government. The best way to do that is to take away the thing that the corupt politicians desire most, MONEY.

Take away the money, do it legally and then freely give it to the people in need as you see fit.

Just my opinion,

z

Well said Z!!! Our constitution has been polluted with so many unconstitutional tax clauses.

Dawarrior... my apologies to you. When I read your comment it sounded like you were trying to avoid paying taxes to America altogether and letting Japan tax you instead which they would. I am not saying you should not try to lessen your tax obligations within the laws. Of course you should utilize your rights in that regard.

The tax system is broken for sure. I believe the chant used to be No taxation without representation. Well we have representation on both sides of the Congress. Both sides have jacked it up for our posterity for generations to come. Over spending and not willing to make the cuts necessary. They all have so many tax goodies built into their precincts none of them are willing to make the cuts necessary. They blame the others for not cutting but are unwilling to cut in their districts. The political system is a mess and yes the founding fathers would be disappointed for sure.

Tiffany23 you are absolutely right. Our deficit is pathetic. But think about what much of that is comprised of. Much of it is fighting communism for 3 decades. Thank God we did. How do you expect to pay for that? Was it not worth it? We have felt an inherent need to lend a hand to the rest of the world to promote the freedoms that we enjoy. Now we fight terrorism, the very thing that tries to stamp out those freedoms. The time has come we take care of ourselves for awhile. We have allowed huge trade imbalances to help the world catch up. Now they won't even play fair with their currency valuations or trade imbalances. Being the hero isn't always fair but I would rather be on the heroes side.

Yes Don Paul... I do think that Haliburton moving to Dubai was unpatriotic. Mr. Chenney is patriotic for sure though. The move itself wasn't in my book. Just like all the jobs we allowed to go to China, India, Mexico, and who knows where (I am not saying that was his fault by any stretch). People cannot find work now. We have created a society that is addicted to credit. We leverage everything so that we may have more. Much of that is good. We are seeing now that we over did it. Our government was the worst role model in that regard. It has to change. Dodging all of your tax obligation does not help our children to inherit a better America though. Greed has taken over in Wall Street and in our own homes. A colossal paradigm shift needs to occur in all of us...especially our leaders.

Now this I agree with.

I do believe that most of our taxes go to pay our ever increasing national debt.

drox you seem like a well informed person, so please, correct me if I am wrong.

z

• Upvote 1

Least we forget that other than Medicare, the biggest percentage of our taxes goes to support our brave men and women in the military...who make this dream, dreamable...along with all the rest of our freedomes.

Frebeedome doesn't come free.

Hi tiffany. As a Vet that severved in the Persian Gulf War I would like to thank you for your patriotic statement. Other than Medicare it is the national defense budget you must be referring to. Again I have served and can attest that foreign policies and the benefits of war (money) is more of concern to our gov. than the welfair of our troops. Less soldiers would have been wounded and less soliers would die if troops were sent to battle with the proper supplies to engage in combat. And I could give some sickening details but I won't. If supplies are low you are still obligated to perform extended missions with no re-supply in the near future. So these taxes you refer to I Haven't always viewed as beneficial to the armed forces but more so to the benefit of our gov. Again I thank you for your Patriotism and god bless you and America.

Least we forget that other than Medicare, the biggest percentage of our taxes goes to support our brave men and women in the military...who make this dream, dreamable...along with all the rest of our freedomes.

Frebeedome doesn't come free.

Hi tiffany. As a Vet that severved in the Persian Gulf War I would like to thank you for your patriotic statement. Other than Medicare it is the national defense budget you must be referring to. Again I have served and can attest that foreign policies and the benefits of war (money) is more of concern to our gov. than the welfair of our troops. Less soldiers would have been wounded and less soliers would die if troops were sent to battle with the proper supplies to engage in combat. And I could give some sickening details but I won't. If supplies are low you are still obligated to perform extended missions with no re-supply in the near future. So these taxes you refer to I Haven't always viewed as beneficial to the armed forces but more so to the benefit of our gov. Again I thank you for your Patriotism and god bless you and America.

• Upvote 1

Freedome doesn't come free.

Unfortunately, this doesn't always reach soldiers. This coming year O will give the military the lowest pay raise since the draft went into effect in Vietnam.

On top of that, there is legislation being passed to move the age when soldiers can receive retirement benefits to 65! (Currently, soliders can retire and start receiving benefits after a minimum of 20 years of active service)

You wonder where the nation's deficit is being paid from....look no further than the lowly solider who is used to taking the shaft!

Thank you Splicer09 for your dedication and service to our country! It is always an honor to address someone that was willing to give "all" for what I unfortunately take for granted sometimes. But pls believe me that everynight I give thanks for those who are keeping guard tonight keeping our world safe. Bless you and all of our military heros!

2lopus...I couldn't agree with you more...warfighters and teachers are two of the most important careers one can have..and yet they aren't paid diddly. Ugh!