Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

770 AM Radio, New York

johnfagan

Just had a couple of college economist thinktank guys & a couple of congressmen on. They talked about the dollar, QE2, Ireland, WTO, IMF, Euro, bank & country bailouts, etc. Iraq wasn't even in the picture. Not even a variable. Oh I know, these people, these so called global economists & experts have NO idea about the dinar or what it's implications are. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I hear you. This has been a major concern of mine. Only here on DV do you hear about how important to the world the Iraq dinar is. According to the rest of the world they could care less about Iraq. Not one news source ever speaks of the dinar. Nor cnbc, Kulow, 880, 770, stock websites, US bankers are also clueless to this RV. I have spoken to money managers, super wealthy, property owners in Manhattan that own tens of millions in real estate and investments, accountants, a financial consultant to Bank of America and nobody has a clue what I am talking about nor do they care. Banks tell me that they have not seen any interest in the dinar and many have to look up how to sell the currency to me. One teller asked why I wanted the currency and was I traveling to Iraq. I didn't even answer her. They say it will change the world yet it is a mystery to everyone. I just don't get it.

If the Republicans knew about this why don't they play it up as the greatest gift to the world given to us by the Bush Administration and Republicans. They never give up a chance to take credit not to mention that if they don't Obama will. But even that guy isn't touching this dinar thing. Nothing, just complete silence and ignorance.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Consider the possibility that only those who are supposed to know about this, know about it... If you think this is a bogus investment, get your cancerous comments out of here...and mail me your Dinar...I'll buy you a gift card to Chili's when it RV's...

:rolleyes:B):):P:D:lol:

All in good fun,

CG

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I hear you. This has been a major concern of mine. Only here on DV do you hear about how important to the world the Iraq dinar is. According to the rest of the world they could care less about Iraq. Not one news source ever speaks of the dinar. Nor cnbc, Kulow, 880, 770, stock websites, US bankers are also clueless to this RV. I have spoken to money managers, super wealthy, property owners in Manhattan that own tens of millions in real estate and investments, accountants, a financial consultant to Bank of America and nobody has a clue what I am talking about nor do they care. Banks tell me that they have not seen any interest in the dinar and many have to look up how to sell the currency to me. One teller asked why I wanted the currency and was I traveling to Iraq. I didn't even answer her. They say it will change the world yet it is a mystery to everyone. I just don't get it.

If the Republicans knew about this why don't they play it up as the greatest gift to the world given to us by the Bush Administration and Republicans. They never give up a chance to take credit not to mention that if they don't Obama will. But even that guy isn't touching this dinar thing. Nothing, just complete silence and ignorance.

Actually CNBC has talked about investing in Iraq and the Dinar a few times. Ali/Dinar Trade was even featured on on segment.

• Upvote 4

Your is an understandable concern and has been discussed in many of the old threads on this site. You should check them out while we're in a lull. Wouldn't be surprised if, before you finish with your review, we'll have our RV!

Ya here we go with Ali. Cnbc spoke about it once. Big mouth Cramer admitted he knew nothing about dinar and didn;t even know how to recommend getting into the investment. If this thing is the global cure we are looking for why is it the only expert they can turn to is Ali. Really thats it, a dinar dealer. They pay to be on these shows. Maria Bartoromo was caught taking bribes and private jet flights around the world for good plugs on her show. Also, did you know that if you do exactly opposite of what CNBC says to invest in you will get abetter return. They use a pattern called pump and dump. They have a show called fast money, are you kidding me man!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If everyone knew and participated there would be little to profit from this investment. Personally I think keeping it quiet is the prudent thing to do.

• Upvote 5

This just posted in another thread - even more nonsense - I know a guy , no names mentioned, on another chat , that went to Chase bank this morning, talked to the manager who said it was most likely going to RV around US Thanksgiving. This manager associates with other managers who are in the know also. Manager has dinar and has been following this investment for a while. The timing seems right. We wait!

Read more:

Don't get me wrong, I own millions and continue to buy every week and will till this thing hits, but I am starting to drown in all the BULLSH#T!

• Upvote 1

This just posted in another thread - even more nonsense - I know a guy , no names mentioned, on another chat , that went to Chase bank this morning, talked to the manager who said it was most likely going to RV around US Thanksgiving. This manager associates with other managers who are in the know also. Manager has dinar and has been following this investment for a while. The timing seems right. We wait!

Read more:

Don't get me wrong, I own millions and continue to buy every week and will till this thing hits, but I am starting to drown in all the BULLSH#T!

I hear ya and understand. :twothumbs:

Ya here we go with Ali. Cnbc spoke about it once. Big mouth Cramer admitted he knew nothing about dinar and didn;t even know how to recommend getting into the investment. If this thing is the global cure we are looking for why is it the only expert they can turn to is Ali. Really thats it, a dinar dealer. They pay to be on these shows. Maria Bartoromo was caught taking bribes and private jet flights around the world for good plugs on her show. Also, did you know that if you do exactly opposite of what CNBC says to invest in you will get abetter return. They use a pattern called pump and dump. They have a show called fast money, are you kidding me man!

Fine... haha.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-08-03-dinars_x.htm

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3595

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2448772&page=1

• Upvote 4

Here - if you are new to this investment here, this might give you a glimpse of what I am talking about - CHECK OUT THIS LINK OF RUMORS OVER PAST FEW YEARS!

we know the GOI appears to be formed and things are looking up in Iraq. and with that the rumors have been hot and heavy the past week or so. i was doing a little back tracking on rumors over the past year starting from oct 09.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41598-a-few-rumors-from-the-past-year/#ixzz15VoIOkuJ

Crammer begged for mercy after John Steward tore him a new A-HOLE!

Edited by Officer151

Just had a couple of college economist thinktank guys & a couple of congressmen on. They talked about the dollar, QE2, Ireland, WTO, IMF, Euro, bank & country bailouts, etc. Iraq wasn't even in the picture. Not even a variable. Oh I know, these people, these so called global economists & experts have NO idea about the dinar or what it's implications are. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yup, the president and politicians should all go on Oprah and tell the world that the US is holding dinar and waiting for the RV to save the world. They should also let everyone know that if you invest in dinar you will become filthy rich. Maybe Oprah will give them a car. :blink::blink::blink::lol::lol::blink:

• Upvote 4

OFFICER,

Please, no offense meant or implied.

Why would no one invest in Bill Gates when he dropped out of MTI?

Why can no banker tell you about elay, one of the hottest penny stocks on the market today?

Can any banker or investor tell you the symbol of the last penny stock that entered the NASDAQ, NIKKI or the DOW JONES?

Did your mortgage holder warn you of the impending housing bubble?

Is it possible that anyone on MSNBC, ABC, CBS or FOX can actually give you up to date information about the resurrection of the Iraqi economy without reading it off of a teleprompter?

You do realize that almost every one of the media markets cater to the whim of their corporate owners don't you?

You also understand that if bankers knew anything outside of their shielded and unimformed cubicle they would be retired and enjoying life on a sandy beach, don't you?

Why did MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and the rest of the media outlet, who know absolutely everything that is going on, not place their investment holdings into George Soros hands when he bet everything against the pound and made untold billions?

OFFICER, could it possibly be that those in the media and our information outlets could not find their glutimous maximus with both hands?

RELAX, have an adult beverage, kick back and know that you are one of the .10% of the American citizenship that has a clue about what is going to be an incredible investment story!

Never doubt your inner man. Know that you have been waiting on this moment and that this moment has been waiting on you!!

• Upvote 14

I wonder how many economists talked about the Kuwaiti currency back when it escalated? The dinar is a well kept secret, and lucky for you ( if you have dinar ), someone told you about it. Most people do not give Iraq a thought, and that includes economists, commodities traders, and currency traders. They soon will, but it will be too late. JMHO.

• Upvote 2

Why are you on this forum. It seems as if you are wasting your valuable time, when you could be taking out your frustrations on those whom you serve.

Do you own dinar? If you don't why are you here? If you do, and you do not believe in the investment, that makes you an " idiot ". Anyone who spends money on an investment that they believe in their heart will never appreciate, is not too smart.

• Upvote 2

Hooter

I have a hard time sleeping at night. No, not because of your comments but because I have so much dinar under my mattress that is is very lumpy. :blink:B):lol::blink::lol:B)

I believe in the investment just not all the bullsh#t! You should read posts before you comment.

Edited by Officer151

Hooter

I have a hard time sleeping at night. No, not because of your comments but because I have so much dinar under my mattress that is is very lumpy. :blink:B):lol::blink::lol:B)

I believe in the investment just not all the bullsh#t! You should read posts before you comment.

Sleep tight Officer, no hard feelings. I just wonder why you are so distrustful of everything on this site, yet you are still here and involved.

Its very simple, (YOU DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!! IF EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THIS AND BOUGHT DINARS THE RV WOULD NEVER HAPPEN) so have a little faith and good things will happen!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4