Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov 16 5:52 PM [terryk] start spreading the news

syzygy

Hey Terryk, I'm new here like I've said on some other posts. Here's hoping what you say has some teeth to it. But, if Monday comes around and there is still no word, I'm going to get up, go to work and continue to live my life. Point is...life goes on and mine's not going to change if it doesn't happen. Why? Because I didn't put more in then I can afford to lose. Basic rule of gambling and that is all this is.

• Upvote 1

:lol: Maynard you crack me up! Wouldn't it just totally suck if this turned out to be true and we all had to acknowledge that this guy was right? I mean, even if the rate is $5.72 that would still kinda suck. I'd get over it though.

I am laughing :lol::lol: at TK everytime he posts. If his posts come true...I will laugh even harder :lol::lol: ...all the way to the bank. :DB)

• Upvote 1

Wow! I like Disneyland it is a fun place but just because I see all the Disney characters running around there doesn’t mean I believe they are real. I hear the Feds are looking for some like this to oversee their housing market and their financial oversights and bring a little joy into their failing economy. Nice try but the only thing I see that I can hold any truth in is “But a rumor” but I don’t see it as a good one.

Edited by Cactus11

I love this guy. So full of sh$t but loved by all. His RUMORS are numerous and outrageous yet he captures our childlike imaginations. It reminds me of eating Frosted Flakes as a kid. The quick rush from the sugar felt so good, but the impending crash was never far behind, yet every morning I came back for more.

Your a sick man TK

frosted flakes??? You have to have partied harder than that! ;) but I feel ya time about 100

i did the math on my calculator and the answer was "no fffnn way" :lol:

ha

I think I set a record on bashing this nut case today...........................................who does he get a commission from is it Ali????????? If so Ail should be held responsible as well .......It is no doubt his GET team pumps for someone......that should be at the least a civil issue if not criminal.......his lies are getting bigger and bigger each day....

This will be my first reply, and the only reason I'm saying anything is because something yall is missing. Yes TK comes out with the most insane and bizarre posts. But they are hopeful and always upbeat. Personally from what I've seen with Iraq I put nothing out of the realm of possiblity. Extremely Slim but possible. Or maybe is cuz everytime I read his posts Im almost laughing in tears on how he always seems to be on the phone with someone. Now who the hell would be on the phone and typing all this?!??! LOL. But yall gotta give credit where credit due I mean yall all still reading his posts. So he must be doing something right. Either that or its like a bad train wreck where you cant take your eyes off of it. Anyway TK if you read this keep it up. I always can use a good laugh. Thanks all.

Stramick

• Upvote 2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Whereas TK and friends may very well be on their way to being the next serial cult, let's ponder on a few things that COULD make this $8.00+ RV happen.

1. The Second Coming of (insert religious savior) and all "true" believers are whisked away into their religious paradise. :rolleyes:

2. Willy Wonka passes out gold tickets to all the little boys and girls. <_<

3. A reccesive avian gene is found in pigs and the develop wings that allow limited aerial movement. :o

4. A large humanoid creature with unsightly body hair that is believed to roam heavily forested areas is actually seen, photographed and captured for scientific observation. :huh:

5. A colossal reptilian creature that has spikes on it's back and breathes radioactive energy on its' enemies appears near a metropolis, let's say Tokyo, and goes on a rampage. :wacko:

6. The constant free fall of the Dollar actually puts us closer to them versus them actually gaining anything. :blink:

I'm going to go talk to my psychatrist now. Thanks TK!!! LOL :mad::confused::eek:

• Upvote 1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Whereas TK and friends may very well be on their way to being the next serial cult, let's ponder on a few things that COULD make this $8.00+ RV happen.

1. The Second Coming of (insert religious savior) and all "true" believers are whisked away into their religious paradise. :rolleyes:

2. Willy Wonka passes out gold tickets to all the little boys and girls. <_<

3. A reccesive avian gene is found in pigs and the develop wings that allow limited aerial movement. :o

4. A large humanoid creature with unsightly body hair that is believed to roam heavily forested areas is actually seen, photographed and captured for scientific observation. :huh:

5. A colossal reptilian creature that has spikes on it's back and breathes radioactive energy on its' enemies appears near a metropolis, let's say Tokyo, and goes on a rampage. :wacko:

6. The constant free fall of the Dollar actually puts us closer to them versus them actually gaining anything. :blink:

I'm going to go talk to my psychatrist now. Thanks TK!!! LOL :mad::confused::eek:

This sarcasm seems strangely familiar........