Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

TRY AND BEING CALLED A FOOL FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, MAYBE I AM A FULL, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO GET THE LAST LAUGH :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A few years back I joined a MLM and everyone of my so called friends told me how crazy I was and in less than a year I had made $110,000.00 and was still doing my job just like they where. ...

NOW I then looked for another and three years later I joined another and again my family and friends and my wife told me I was crazy and a fool for thinking this would work and GUESS WHAT It did , LISTEN in, 81/2 MONTHS I made $574,000.00.

Can you tell me which MLM? Most of the ones I've research were scams

Just pray you have a VERY VERY good relationship with your wife, after my divorse I learn a good lesson, never let your spouse know about every nickel you own because its 50% chance you will end up in a divorse and loose 50% of everything you own. Its just not fun to loose everything to someone who did nothing to earn it.....Especially knowing they are now sharing it with another man....God bless and good luck!

I say buy more dinars and keep it a secret!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I got my wife a bottle of BBQ sause to have with her crow when it RVs!! I got her to sign a paper saying its all mine and she cant spend a dime!! (lol wishful thinking!! lol)

I also dont even talk to her about it. Too bad to she is my Bestest freind too!! Good luck!!!

Edited by mikey

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

I DO NOT talk to anyone especially my husband about this roller coaster. I purchased my dinar 5 years ago my husband would check the internet every once in a while. Then I found dinarvets and have jumped on the rollercoaster as if I just bought my dinar this year. I do practice in my mind the day I tell him along with a few other friends that 'THE DINAR RV'D' the thought of that is very exciting.

• Upvote 1

I counter everything I do that is remotely risky with having a silly grin on my face most of the time, that way people think you are extremely happy or the village idiot.

I just keep Iraq in a box in my head, titled, Speculation. After three years it's a bit dusty, but hoping for the cleaners coming in soon.

Don't feel foolish, feel brave and empowered by taking the risk. Walking on the wild side can be fun, and far less boring than sitting and saying, 'Sigh....what if'

Courage mon ami :)

Wow... That's deep B)

WTF? are you crazy.... wife + I told you so = all your newly RVed dinar will be going to Joe Divorce Attorney

LMAO! Just had a crazy thought:

1.) Spend your life savings on Dinar.

2.) Get divorced because of your dumb decisions.

3.) Make millions off an RV.

4.) Have to pay half to your x-wife.

Edited by dlb

You know you can take too many loops and curves on a roller coaster ride, and loose you supper. But I see the same people get right back in line and do it all over again. You just hang on and keep your seat belt tightened....... we don't want you dropping out..... we are almost to the end of the line.

Hey Crack,

Dont feel bad about this. As with anyones investment protfolio, unless you're getting close to retirement age, there is a certain portion that you should put into high risk investments.......JMO. This certainly qualifies for high risk. It's terrible to say this but this whole deal is potentially only one car bomb away from going 10 steps backwards. Risky is probably an understatement.

I'm convinced I'm the only one not close to this investment that can 100% predict a date and a rate!!!!!

The date will be: WHEN ITS ANNOUNCED

The rate will be: THE AMOUNT THEY ANNOUNCE WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE IT!

Obviously I'm being flippent and fooling around but to be forward, if you just look at it that way then the ups and downs of this tend to disappear. Pretty smooth ride once you come to grips with the fact that's really all you will ever know with certainty until when/if it happens!

There are obviously some very smart folks in here that gather info and can help keep you informed on the current challenges and roadblocks but the good ones will be the first to tell you, no way to know a date or a rate.

hang in there and have fun with this. Noone knows how it will end but I'm sure you can think of other things you spent money on that are much worse than this gamble.

• Upvote 2

I got the same reaction from my wife when I kept saying, "its done". and it never was. Recently, I have fed her some posted articles on the historical value (going back to the 1930s) that explain to a large degree why an increase to $3.22 would not truly be "like hitting the lottery" - far-fetched, but a resonable readjustment or "reinstatement" of the historical value of the IQD. In addition, I have spent time explaining to her the vast extractable oil reserve estiimates and gold reserves the country has that underpins an RV/RI value. She understands now that, when looked at logically, there is great rationale for an RV/RI and now accepts that it's not pie-in-the-sky. Hope this helps. GO RV.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the advice people , I do not and I repeat DO NOT talk to anyone other than my wife about this , I havn`t since getting into it and don`t plan on talking to anyone about it until it does do something positive THEN the world will know this man has a little more money for some STRANGE reason lol unsure.gif There was so much positive info last week I almost crapped in my sleep but seriously , what happened ?

After it RV's you might still want to keep it quiet else you will find you have a whole new group of friends that you never knew about and they will all like to have a piece of your pie. So to speak.

Keep a level head - Don't believe everything you read on this or any of these sites. Even though as far as I am concerned we have the best and most knowledgable people on this site.

Still you need to evaluate everything for yourself and the bottom line it will happen when it happens - and nobody on this or any other site knows exactly when that will be.

It will happen - we are very close, we all know that. Patience is a virtue.

GoRV.gif

Maybe easier said than done but RELAX.

• Upvote 1

I know exactly how you feel. But we all know something has to happen. It may be tomorrow or it may be 4 to 10 years from now. Just remember our US government is also invested in this. There is no hype about it on TV which makes me think it is kept quite so the RICH GET RICHER! ! ! We know Iraq has tons of oil to back the Dinar. Our only problem is these people are, like you said, Oxymorons! ! ! ! Lets just sit back and watch and hope for the best and don't tell anyone else. I haven't even told my adult children because I knew they would think I had been scammed ! If this works, they will be mad that I didn't let them in on it. I am sure they will appreciate the fact they won't have to worry about their Dad and I in our old age. Maybe we will all be very surprised soon. If not, then later.....It makes sense that the Dinar should appreciate in value when and if a good government is acheived. I wish us all the best !

• Upvote 2

I don't think it is a scam. And I know that SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN. But it is the SOMETHING that really frustrates me terribly. I tend to straddle the fence. I've read until my eyes bleed and I can't make myself get convinced like so many of you have. I do know that SOMETHING is going to happen. I just have times when that SOMETHING may be a very modest gain, and then times when it's an absurd gain. So many smart people on BOTH sides of the fence. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people rolleyes.gif

NOT BASHING, BUT IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE'S TODAY YOU WOULD KNOW WHY THE RV DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY, AND YOU COULD OF PRINTED IT OUT AND SHOWED YOUR WIFE. JUST SAYIN LOL

• Upvote 1

I never even told my wife that I have dinars. One day I will just surprise her with a new house and car!!

Thanks for the advice people , I do not and I repeat DO NOT talk to anyone other than my wife about this , I havn`t since getting into it and don`t plan on talking to anyone about it until it does do something positive THEN the world will know this man has a little more money for some STRANGE reason lol :unsure: There was so much positive info last week I almost crapped in my sleep but seriously , what happened ?

Do your self a favor and do not tell anyone (neighbors) after it rv's either. Save a lot of head aches lol as for the wife, do not tell her right away either, just go and get her a roof full of roses and surprise her. Then take her out for a new diamond ring and dinner or something special. She will probably question very little what you do after that. :)

• Upvote 1

The people I have told about it have no idea what I am talking about or think I am crazy. So I don't talk to anyone about this ever. I just slowly keep buying more each week. Just this morning while everyone was claiming the Dinar was moving on the Forex, I was buying more Dinar at the bank. You guessed it, at the very same rate it has always been 1170 to 1. nothing at all has changed despite the progress politically. The money is still worth about 1/10 of a penny per dollar and that it!

Edited by Officer151

I do not bring it up to my wife, she knows i am invested in it thats about it. Every now and then she will ask how it is doing and i just give her the GOI is not formed . Outside of her i do not even speak Dinar, i tried once with a couple friends and the comments i got that did it. I am the type of person that just wants it to RV, i do not think of millions of dollars , i try to be realistic. The amount you bought it for and if it RV's at 30 cents, thats a hell of a return. If it comes in higher its icing, thats the way i look at it and i know sooner or later it will have to be more than 1/10th of a penny.

A question for some of the people in the know, do you think the Iraqi's monitor this site? If so when we discuss RV rates and becoming millionaires ever wonder what they say or think? Report it to someone ? Who knows we could be our own worst enemys when we discuss it. Just asking is all. Thanks... B)

• Upvote 3