Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tweets from Ali Kadhmawi

bobby_cahill

Anybody know how reliable these are? All 3 were received today

Tweet #1: Sadrists are deluded if they think they'll get interior or defense ministry

Tweet #2: Kurds pushing for either finance or oil ministry. Looks like foregin will go to Iraqiya

Tweet#3: Highly unlikely that Iraq currency revaluation will be implemented by 2010. Needs approval by government and parliament

Thanks for any input

• Downvote 1

I'll observe that they seem mostly negative - so for what that's worth - if this are the first three tweets... take that for what it's worth I guess.

If this "source" was very positive over the last couple weeks and changed their tune Today... then there may be more "meat" to such claims IMO.

- Fresh :confused:

Don't shoot the messenger but I just got a tweet via text message that says the following:

AliKadhmawi: Highly unlikely that #Iraq currency revaluation will be implemented in 2010. Needs approval by government and parliament.

I hope it's not true. I'm sending this from my phone so I can't put the link up. Sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure this guy is in London but is able to translate Arabic. he has definitely been correct about a few things, but I do not consider him to be in the "know" about our investment. I'm sure his comment is opinion alone and a sure hope others do not put to much weight behind it. All is well and I'm confidemt 2010 will see our RV!

Peace

• Upvote 4

Don't shoot the messenger but I just got a tweet via text message that says the following:

AliKadhmawi: Highly unlikely that #Iraq currency revaluation will be implemented in 2010. Needs approval by government and parliament.

I hope it's not true. I'm sending this from my phone so I can't put the link up. Sorry

This is the first tweet I have seen from him that

was speculation. All his other tweets have been

strictly facts about what was being voted on in

parlament.

So this tweet looks kind of Suspicious

and looks more like speculation on his part and does

not look like a veiw point of someone there in parlament

otherwise he would have stated it as so.

• Upvote 4

This guy has been off on some of his info, so I'm not getting worked up about this. Didn't we hear that there would be alot of misinformation right before the RV?

I basically had the same thing typed out and decided not to post earlier... I agree 100% - why would they ADVERTISE an RV :lol::blink::lol: Let's be logical - if you are going to honor your debts would you start advertising to anyone in the world you are essentially giving away money if they come "buy" your currency before you can protect it... NOT LIKELY....

Also, you hear these new protests about QE2 being filed against the US Fed - you have to wonder if in the "next couple days" something BIG were to break on the Iraqi Dinar and all of a sudden we can STOP printing money and follow the example of Iraq and get your money OFF the market to create value - something they will be doing with the RV - get the larger bills out of circulation!!! It will be interesting if some people inside the US Government may know a little more about this "Timeline" we all speculate may or may not exist....

- Fresh :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

parlament.

I agree, plus he would not have that info anyways....

• Upvote 1

I basically had the same thing typed out and decided not to post earlier... I agree 100% - why would they ADVERTISE an RV laugh.gifblink.giflaugh.gif Let's be logical - if you are going to honor your debts would you start advertising to anyone in the world you are essentially giving away money if they come "buy" your currency before you can protect it... NOT LIKELY....

Also, you hear these new protests about QE2 being filed against the US Fed - you have to wonder if in the "next couple days" something BIG were to break on the Iraqi Dinar and all of a sudden we can STOP printing money and follow the example of Iraq and get your money OFF the market to create value - something they will be doing with the RV - get the larger bills out of circulation!!! It will be interesting if some people inside the US Government may know a little more about this "Timeline" we all speculate may or may not exist....

Yeah, that sounds about right bro. Either that, or somewhere there is a room full of teenagers posing as iraqis looking at DinarVets on a laptop laughing their butts off...hoping the former, not the latter...

• Upvote 1

I HIGHLY doubt this story about no RV in 2010. Keep in mind that in order for the Chapter 7 to be lifted, the RV MUST HAPPEN FIRST. That fact is one of the biggest things I took from the conference call with SteveI.

Not fact....show me proof where that is stated....thats one persons opinion......seeing as how it was the CH7 restrictions that locked the currency where it is at today, the only logical explanation is that CH7 would have to be lifted first.......

parlament.

That is what my gut said too... glad you posted your gut feeling.

Not fact....show me proof where that is stated....thats one persons opinion......seeing as how it was the CH7 restrictions that locked the currency where it is at today, the only logical explanation is that CH7 would have to be lifted first.......

That's not what those in the know are saying. RV first, CH 7 released second.

He is watchig this FRom a satellite in Europe. It's not like he can raise his hand and ask a question. If Maliki let's these people suffer anothe month I think it's total chaos in Iraq and nothing ever gets done.

As someone said in the other thread about this, this guy was reporting facts last week as the parliament was in session. I don't know that anyone stated today in a meeting that there would be no RV this year - I believe this was this bird's opinion and not a statement based in fact.

• Upvote 1

That's not what those in the know are saying. RV first, CH 7 released second.

They are making PREDICTIONS just as we all are.....NO ONE knows for sure...... "those in the know" that you are referencing also said that Maliki would be announcing the new rate this past week in one of the meetings in parliment......so I think that pretty much proves my point.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They are making PREDICTIONS just as we all are.....NO ONE knows for sure...... "those in the know" that you are referencing also said that Maliki would be announcing the new rate this past week in one of the meetings in parliment......so I think that pretty much proves my point.....

YEP!!