Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was just wondering about the new gurus

rocketman2010

I know most people on the this forum dont like me. But I dont give a "bleep". What I find Strange is the people that I respect in this forum have quite responding to post. Such as Adam, Scooter, Maynard57, Drox, the louis lane look a like, The 98 guy, and Keepny. There is a few other. Why don't any of these guys comment on the new gurus. Now bash me to death.

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

TO ALL

People when you have a passion for somethng and a passion for helping others and it turns over time where the very people you are trying to help are two different types of people there are those who respect and honor you . but they tend to feed off of you and your energy and your dedication to dig,research the material for them in time they drain you and believe me it can take you down . Then you have the other group who question your every word always being demeaning and negative and again it drains you that people are so dependent on others and need other to do their bidding for them because they don't have the inichative to do things for themselvesI see this most every day. People will attend a church because thats where great grandma went there weather the church or preacher is teaching the word of GOD or laying out his or her own agenda simply because they are to lazy to read the book and make their own decisions. SAD BUT VERY TRUE. Now we I presume are all grown adults and rather than complain about the site leaders lets pray for them respect them , brag on the and be thankful for their dedication for their time of service. Just like our soldiers .who pay a price every day and have placed us in this position to be VERY BLESSED. GODS LOVE TO ALL WHO READ THIS AND BLESSINGS OF ABUNDANCE TO EACH FAMILY REPRESENTED. Rev Dan

• Upvote 5

I agree, im a so called newbie but been in this longer than most. I watched this place a long time before i joined and the old intell was very good, steve is good to, but like you said wheres the old school players at now?

I think the old school of gurus are more used to using the chat feature. Unless someone copies and posts those chat conversations we may not be aware of their involvement. I don't enter chats for very long because it is too confusing to try to keep up with who is responding to whom. Sonny1 was on earlier today and Scooter drops in occasionally but others on the chat won't sit on their hands to let him give info. Same with some of the other 'gurus' - if others in the chat room would simply let them share they probably would come on to chat more often.

Everyone has their own style. I am appreciate of all who pass on good info without having a profit motive. There are many of the old and new gurus that fit into this category and you know who you are. Thanks to all of you.

This is the weekend and everyone needs a rest, particularly if this RV does happen this week like so many hope it will.

• Upvote 2

Adam, Scooter, Maynard57, Drox, the louis lane look a like, The 98 guy, and Keepny

Not to disrespect the family or the newbies. If it's not coming from them go head and be a BIG DUMMY. You will know you were told.

Hey you be cool or I'm fetchin Lamont! :DB)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 1

TO ALL

People when you have a passion for somethng and a passion for helping others and it turns over time where the very people you are trying to help are two different types of people there are those who respect and honor you . but they tend to feed off of you and your energy and your dedication to dig,research the material for them in time they drain you and believe me it can take you down . Then you have the other group who question your every word always being demeaning and negative and again it drains you that people are so dependent on others and need other to do their bidding for them because they don't have the inichative to do things for themselvesI see this most every day. People will attend a church because thats where great grandma went there weather the church or preacher is teaching the word of GOD or laying out his or her own agenda simply because they are to lazy to read the book and make their own decisions. SAD BUT VERY TRUE. Now we I presume are all grown adults and rather than complain about the site leaders lets pray for them respect them , brag on the and be thankful for their dedication for their time of service. Just like our soldiers .who pay a price every day and have placed us in this position to be VERY BLESSED. GODS LOVE TO ALL WHO READ THIS AND BLESSINGS OF ABUNDANCE TO EACH FAMILY REPRESENTED. Rev Dan

Rev Dan, Very well said. Thank you.

At times people lose site at what is at hand.say what you what about who ever , but all any one can do is say what they have learned.you may not like I or agree withit but take what you can use and leave the rest.but to say such things is not right and you must have way to much time on your hands.sorry see. Its easy to get caught up with all the bad ,steady the course and it realize its allmost time for it to happen .STEADY THE COURSE it will not lead you wrong.

Edited by big game hunter
  • Upvote 2

I know most people on the this forum dont like me. But I dont give a "bleep". What I find Strange is the people that I respect in this forum have quite responding to post. Such as Adam, Scooter, Maynard57, Drox, the louis lane look a like, The 98 guy, and Keepny. There is a few other. Why don't any of these guys comment on the new gurus. Now bash me to death.

They are all still here.....I see them all.....honestly it seems that as of now there really isent much to report on or to research about.....we SHOULD be at the end of this ride now and we are more along the lines of just in a "sit and wait" mode because we all know the details about everything and know its not going to be much longer before this happens....all the "new" gurus that have popped up have just been reiterating what all the "older" gurus have been saying all along.....if you have been following what most have been saying this past year, the new ones have pretty much just filled in everyone that hasent been here and has brought everyone up to speed....like in the case of the CC the other night.....Not to mention you must remember we ALL have regular lives as well..... lol Im sure they also have a very busy life outside DV and not everything revolves around this site.....I know one for instance is extremely busy with a new venture thats going to have him set the rest of his life....there are other important things going on besides the Dinar......just my two cents.....

Hey friend.... I hope its not me in your cross hairs... i didnt predict any date or rate.... just wanted to share my phone call with the DV family... We are in great times as we speak and this will only get better... God Bless..

Well this is my opinion. It's because of people like me who call them on their BS and don't mind take the red numbers. Eventually the people who give me the red numbers start to catch on to their BS that the old guru's either go to other site's to sell their BS or in my opinion change their screen names to sell the same BS. That's just my opinion.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1