Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

[Embedded] Conference Call 11/12/10

TonyR

Just listened to the call and planning to pass on the info for it. Some have said this wasn't anything new or substantial, but that wasn't the purpose of the call, it was to put some ease into the minds of those who are worried this isn't going to happen because of all the disinformation and posts by people like AC. I want to say, these guys are great and they are really the only ones I trust as I've seen too many times these chats and posts say, "we're not saying to go buy, just don't buy more than you can afford" so they are telling you to buy but, in a round about way so they can fall back on, we didn't tell you to buy. The guys on this CC have never once, that I've seen anyway, done this and what they give us for intel has been the most accurate of anyone.

Thank you to all the members of this CC, you don't have to do what you do, but it is greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 1

jerryskinz, sorry it took so long to address this issue!!

I came home from work and them went to my daughters play at her school and just got home and saw what was going on!!

I hope this help everyone understand and this bickering stops!!

Thanks

Bump

Bump, I think some of the comments have been made because so many posts were happening so quickly that no one had time to read through all of them and they were simply reacting. That's how 'things' normally get started.... whether good or bad intentions. There was absolutely NOTHING intended with this call other than sharing information that should have helped everyone, including the newbies.

The audio link in the first post no longer works, or not for me... and some others have said they could not get it to play. Can you fix it? I think I read somewhere that because that post had been 'quoted' that two audios play at the same time. Maybe you could delete that second post? Can't recall who it was by.

I really do think the recorded call is worthwhile for everyone to listen to so I hope you can get it fixed and will not lock this thread where it cannot be listened to.Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Settle down. No one has been banned over this CC.

Adam's main concern is protecting the members of this site. How can he protect you if he is not kept informed? He knew nothing of this CC, luckily the intentions of those who put the CC on, were not of ill-will.

In this day and age, people are killed for $5.00. Just try to understand, this could have been disastrous.

Protect us?? We are not children. How in the world did i get to my thirties without Adam's help.

Solutions

I tried a couple different things to see if it would work!! I have to say SORRY because what I tried didn't work!!

Bump

Thanks, Bump. Appreciate your trying. I suppose the only resource now is the phone replay number.

That replay number is 712-432-1085 - 597700#

Again... thanks for your efforts Bump :)

• Upvote 1

zzzzzzzzz posted the following on page 2 of this thread. It worked for me.

If you want to hear the call in question here it is.

Conference Playback Information

Call this # (760) 569-7699

Access Code: 287676#

Read more:

Protect us?? We are not children. How in the world did i get to my thirties without Adam's help.

Perhaps, by the good grace of GOD? Protection in terms of this investment while you are a member of this website. Unfortunately, Adam, won't be able to pull you out of a burning car, unless it's directly in front of his house ~ and he's in it at the time and happens to see it!

• Downvote 1

zzzzzzzzz posted the following on page 2 of this thread. It worked for me.

If you want to hear the call in question here it is.

Conference Playback Information

Call this # (760) 569-7699

Access Code: 287676#

Read more:

Icalled repeatedly yesterday to try and hear the cc. no luck! The only thing I got was an operator that kept telling me to enter my access code and hit pound, after she repeated it twice, she said I had tried to enter the access code too many times and it was unsuccessful, please hang up and try again.

Now... lets try again. This time if you are going to delete my post, please explain why or just lock the topic.

Again, this is no way shape or form breaks any rules set forth by Adam Montana. If this post is deleted one more time, I will personally send an email to Adam asking for an explanation.

If anyone is to use this site to promote anything off of this site, it has to be cleared by me first. Period.

This conference call wasn't mentioned to me in any way at all, and it clearly took place outside of the realm of this site.

Re-posting something that the mods have determined should be deleted is disrespectful to the mods, and you are getting a warning for it. If you feel the mods are acting unfairly, the correct procedure is to 1) always show respect to the staff here and 2) contact me directly before doing something that could get you banned.

As one person on the call said, this IS a free country. You are free to go say anything you want outside of your home - but you are NOT free to do what you want in MY house. I ask everyone to respect that at all times, regardless of any other opinion you might have either of me or the staff.

I will re-address this later after I've had a chance to talk to the people that should have cleared this with me in the first place.

P.S. It's kind of funny the tonyromanelli site (where this call was hosted) has exceeded bandwidth - now at least ONE other person understands that "giving" to people isn't always free. :P

Icalled repeatedly yesterday to try and hear the cc. no luck! The only thing I got was an operator that kept telling me to enter my access code and hit pound, after she repeated it twice, she said I had tried to enter the access code too many times and it was unsuccessful, please hang up and try again.

I think that maybe, since the CC had put Adam('s) site in a legal bind(or so that was stated by another member here),maybe the CC is no longer available. I may be wrong about this, so correct me if I am someone please. But I still think you would be able to find it on youtube somewhere? I am glad I listened to the thing live, very very reassuring and informative.

If anyone is to use this site to promote anything off of this site, it has to be cleared by me first. Period.

This conference call wasn't mentioned to me in any way at all, and it clearly took place outside of the realm of this site.

Re-posting something that the mods have determined should be deleted is disrespectful to the mods, and you are getting a warning for it. If you feel the mods are acting unfairly, the correct procedure is to 1) always show respect to the staff here and 2) contact me directly before doing something that could get you banned.

As one person on the call said, this IS a free country. You are free to go say anything you want outside of your home - but you are NOT free to do what you want in MY house. I ask everyone to respect that at all times, regardless of any other opinion you might have either of me or the staff.

I will re-address this later after I've had a chance to talk to the people that should have cleared this with me in the first place.

P.S. It's kind of funny the tonyromanelli site (where this call was hosted) has exceeded bandwidth - now at least ONE other person understands that "giving" to people isn't always free. :P

Thanks for the heads up Adam, now the people know the reason and rules. And I am sure we will be hearing from everybody again real soon :D

From now on, please listen to the call at this thread:

Adam has been more than nice enough to offer to host the recording on the DinarVets web site. Even if you have listened to the call already - please listen to the first few seconds again for a word from Adam himself.

Thanks,

Tony

• Upvote 1