Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI

RandyB

Yes! I'm a "newbie" to this forum, but not to the dinar investment, as I have been invested for 6 yrs and 7 mos.

I just wanted to complimnent SteveI for his tenacity, fact-finding, resourceful, and relentless pursuit to keep everyone informed. He is obviously a man who walks in integrity and I am very impressed that regardless of what people say about him (good or bad), he always wishes them well and ends all of his post(s) acknowledging God and blessing everyone.

That is indeed a "thumbs-up" kind of man and I appreciate him and hope he continues to pursue and post his latest intel and appreciate him very much!

Thanks!

RandyB

Well...RandyB...Sounds like you're made of the same stuff as Steve1...!

Welcome! God Bless!

• Upvote 2

Cant go wrong with an aviator due to attention to detail and not guess work when it comes to flying!! He had better be right when he climbs into the cockpit and take off if he wants to return. Especially if he has others on board!!!.. I should know, I am an A&P. 35 years worth from small fighter acft to Laser Beam aircraft to airlines. I think about it every night when I go home after work. Still think about it after I wake up! I work for a major Airline Co now. Just making sure I do my best for other people!!! I bet you Steve feels the same way!! Thanks Steve, you are one of the GREATEST and I only know you by your work! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Oh and BTW SteveI, thankyou so much for getting that conference call together for everyone to listen to. It is just like you to look out for all of our bewildered minds here at DV. And I must say this came ROT for me because I did a youtube search to see if Cramer had anything more to say about the IQD, since his last tube video was much more positive than his first one, etc. But instead of finding new Cramer videos, I saw that "Collectors Coach" instead. And even though everything he says has been laid to rest by you good "gurus" here at DV, it is still a blow to the psychi when you hear it publicly denounced. So your guys' call made everything better in my mind. Thankyou again!

HSPOTMAN -

They started a CC, TOTALLY HARMLESS, NO PROMOTING, JUST GOOD INTEL. Adam or one of his peeps texted in the middle of it, not happy, and POOF.. now they're gone :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

HUH??? WTF happened????? I can't believe Steve and the rest are banned.... :angry:

HSPOTMAN -

They started a CC, TOTALLY HARMLESS, NO PROMOTING, JUST GOOD INTEL. Adam or one of his peeps texted in the middle of it, not happy, and POOF.. now they're gone :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I was wondering why the link for them wasn't up when I got to work....that friggin sucks!

GOOD ON YA messenger, get it together and keep it up for our good folks ;)

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 1

Yes! I'm a "newbie" to this forum, but not to the dinar investment, as I have been invested for 6 yrs and 7 mos.

I just wanted to complimnent SteveI for his tenacity, fact-finding, resourceful, and relentless pursuit to keep everyone informed. He is obviously a man who walks in integrity and I am very impressed that regardless of what people say about him (good or bad), he always wishes them well and ends all of his post(s) acknowledging God and blessing everyone.

That is indeed a "thumbs-up" kind of man and I appreciate him and hope he continues to pursue and post his latest intel and appreciate him very much!

Thanks!

RandyB

Very well said. He never has appeared impolite in his responses to anyone. As you said he always ends with A God Bless and prayers for Iraqi people. He is one of the reasons I made this forum home. GO GOI>>>GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 4

If you want to hear the call in question here it is.

Conference Playback Information

Call this # (760) 569-7699

Access Code: 287676#

Thanks all,

The call was put on by myself and many others in an effort to help the over all understanding of the group here at DV!

I'm a firm believer that this opportunity is about to explode in a very good way.

I'm also a big promoter of freedom of speech (as long as It does not hurt others) I hope this does not change here at DV.

I prefer audio as much as I can because you can share much in a short period of time.

I hope we helped put a positive spin to this opportunity here at DV.

zzzzzzzzz,......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40952-thanks-for-having-the-call-steve/page__st__100#ixzz157Ato2Na

• Upvote 12

I was on that CC and it did nothing but make me feel better about this investment AND the DV website. Banning them for that is complete EGO on Adam's part! :angry:

Bring them back!!!!!

Ok, let's back up here for a second. Are we SURE they are banned?? I just saw zzzzzzzzz post a reply in this thread, and he was on the CC.

Edited by hspotman

Just a quick reply.

My comment about SteveI was posted way before I knew anything about a conference call.

My thoughts remain the same. I appreciate SteveI, ChiefV, zzzzzzzzz, Scooter and all the rest (too many to name) that give us the facts with links and have thoroughly researched what they post.

I truly hope no one was or will be banned because of an informational conference call that was in the interest of keeping people's hope alive, when it seems some just want to dash any hope whatsoever!

As Steve would say, "God bless"!

RandyB

If Steve, Check or any participants to the call are banned, then I would say that Adam Montana is scared of someone knowing more than himself. He will then give everyone a reason to leave this forum(beginning with myself) which will decrease his traffic and then he will not get as much$$$$$ for all those banner ads you see everytime you visit a post. B)

• Upvote 3

Adam is a very intelligent and logical man. I trust in his good judgement. I believe Adam will explain his concerns on this situation but I really don't think he would want to ban SteveI or any the ones that draw people to this sight, I think they will work it out and we will all be back at HUNTING THE RV soon.

• Upvote 5

If you want to hear the call in question here it is.

Conference Playback Information

Call this # (760) 569-7699

Access Code: 287676#

Thanks all,

The call was put on by myself and many others in an effort to help the over all understanding of the group here at DV!

I'm a firm believer that this opportunity is about to explode in a very good way.

I'm also a big promoter of freedom of speech (as long as It does not hurt others) I hope this does not change here at DV.

I prefer audio as much as I can because you can share much in a short period of time.

I hope we helped put a positive spin to this opportunity here at DV.

zzzzzzzzz,......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40952-thanks-for-having-the-call-steve/page__st__100#ixzz157Ato2Na

Adam is a very intelligent and logical man. I trust in his good judgement. I believe Adam will explain his concerns on this situation but I really don't think he would want to ban SteveI or any the ones that draw people to this sight, I think they will work it out and we will all be back at HUNTING THE RV soon.

Cool bud. I think and hope you're right. I'd hate to have to be outta here. I love this place. B)

Edited by JugDawg1